"Like babies, Vtubers explore the world with their mouths"Mozumi Pichi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Clip dump:

Noel takes some time out of her 3D Live show to remind everyone she loves Subaru. Understandable.
:smugsubaru:

Nice moment of Pekora calling-in to Aqua's anniversary stream.

Ember believes in "talk shit, get hit".

:nenebased:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Surprisingly, JP Livers/Vtubers aren't actually that keen on collabing often, whether it benefits them or not, so yeah it does sound like she'd probably ask the people who already have a track record of collabing, especially cross branch collabing before asking the people most casual vtuber watchers never heard of.
I mean, not really all that surprising. It just strikes me as odd that after rescheduling, everyone from the main branch was offlimits.

Selen is training Ollie (HoloID) in Pokemon Unite off-stream she said.
Why offstream?! :pikameefuck:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

The Vshowhoe announcement is premiering. Its their first ever concert, it’ll be on youtube and theres gonna be 5 original songs.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
- No self control. Only lasted two days on soup and congee diet. Eat chicken nuggets and sashimi "like a rat" with only her front teeth by day 3. Mom got her spicy dipping sauces for those nuggies.
Honestly if I had to get my wisdom teeth removed I would be in the same boat. A coworker of mine had to get theirs' out later in life and from what they described it sounds like it fucking sucks. You're eating basically liquids to not fuck up your gums at the back of your jaw to prevent getting either an infection or dry socket while also slurping down a nice, warm (not room-temp), Saline water wash every hour or so to keep your mouth clean from infections. I fear for the day I have to remove mine.
I mean, not really all that surprising. It just strikes me as odd that after rescheduling, everyone from the main branch was offlimits.
Could be due to Koishien or that Christmas event towards the end of the year or something. Really depends what date she was aiming for this to all happen.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
"VShojo is so much better than Hololive because they don't do all that idol bullshit!"

does idol bullshit

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Noel takes some time out of her 3D Live show to remind everyone she loves Subaru. Understandable.
:smugsubaru:

If you exclude her giant knockers and her success as an idol and a dildo sucker, then Noel is just like me frfr.

She said in a members post later that she got softlocked because she ran over someone that was needed to continue the story. It's cause she was rushing to make it in time for Noel's live. Subaru is too good for this world.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
"VShojo is so much better than Hololive because they don't do all that idol bullshit!"

does idol bullshit
I agree, but didn't the ones who ragged on it the most quit, though?

I am happy for Henyamee, though. This is definitely what she wanted that she would have never gotten from VOMS.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

The Vshowhoe announcement is premiering. Its their first ever concert, it’ll be on youtube and theres gonna be 5 original songs.

I expected too much from them.So maybe that why Nazuna is staying? VoiceOre is very small to ever consider doing one.Millons of dolars in sweet contracts but not a single penny in the "concert"?:orly:
Didn't the ones who ragged on it the most quit?
Still their fans think that they are better than the corps they are trying to imitate so badly.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Watch as the world collapses as it's this I know it's 3D or some shit but shhh

Got the knife ready just in case?
1691539768309.png

Xipe Totec

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Happy Harpy handcam making some kind of candy

Bug Eater

- 7 Collabs coming up! Mostly Apex, but a few others as well. She forgot how much she said yes to before her Wisdom teeth surgery.
The dumbest/most fun one is probably that NiceWigg invited her to his team for Battlebit Twitch Rivals, happening tomorrow at 12 pm PT - she has played that game exactly once on stream and she did basically nothing but grief herself and her teammates. (some might say that this is the default Selen experience)

Why offstream?! :pikameefuck:
Would've been really fun to see but I'm just happy that she stayed in close contact with Ollie, even if it was while blasted off her ass on painkillers.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Honestly if I had to get my wisdom teeth removed I would be in the same boat. A coworker of mine had to get theirs' out later in life and from what they described it sounds like it fucking sucks. You're eating basically liquids to not fuck up your gums at the back of your jaw to prevent getting either an infection or dry socket while also slurping down a nice, warm (not room-temp), Saline water wash every hour or so to keep your mouth clean from infections. I fear for the day I have to remove mine.

Could be due to Koishien or that Christmas event towards the end of the year or something. Really depends what date she was aiming for this to all happen.
getting your Wisdom teeth pulled is nothing. after the clot forms in a couple of hours you spend a week with some modifications to your eating habits.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I agree, but didn't the ones who ragged on it the most quit, though?

I am happy for Henyamee, though. This is definitely what she wanted that she would have never gotten from VOMS.
I think you forgot that Silvervale and Nyanners went to VILLS and they at least tried
1691540431930.png

Veibae literally said all of that Shit about hololive but she said a lot of things in her streams after leaving.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gura has a new background for Switch games, it even shows a reflection of her face when the screen goes dark.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
2hs+ of shiina stream and still no mention of tamagotchis. Thank god.

lalilulelo

yoo i am in love with gura's new switch stream overlay. i love it when it turns black you see her model's reflection. thats amazing. honestly didnt even need to stream with her 2d live model on the screen

niggaphil

does idol bullshit
Whores gonna touch everything they complained before, then complain about incels, patriarchy, and claim they are better idol company than hololive and nijisanji because muuuh freedoms

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Gonna be weird seeing Nazuna actually participating in a group activity with Vshojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom