"If you lost to a firework, that's natural selection"Jelly Hoshiumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Back in my day we printed ASCII and MSPaint made maps of video games off GameFaqs if we got lost AND WE LIKED IT! Damn Youngins.
Computer assistance? Casual. I drew each map tile in the original Legend of Zelda on cue cards cut into perfect squares. I'd have notation in the bottom right of each one to remember the placement of each map tile so I could lay them all out in order whenever I played. I'm convinced the only reason I was never diagnosed with autism was because it was never a talking point back then.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Shiina's having another one of her nostalgia streams

Uh oh. :shiinastare:
Screenshot_20230808_184425.jpg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Some 7am Fox/Grand Order currently happening. She got lucky with the SSR so she's going for dupes like a true gacha player.

110 rolls to get 2 tonelicos, and i got her with 11 tickets kek

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Just out of curiosity, does anyone still have the Depressed Nousagi doxxing videos? Because I just can't find them anywhere. The only one I managed to find was the one from Amelia, but I just can't seem to find the ones of Kiara and Gura.
Hey @The Nousagi, I know you still lurk here. Gonna hook our boy up with the goods?

soap suds

Selen talked a bit about it at the very end because she didn't want to bring the mood down. She wrote a whole script for it and everything because she didn't want to stumble over her words lol. It sounds like she hyped up and set dates for the tournament before anything was finalized and management told her to pump her brakes because things weren't lining up. After talking and negotiating with management, they said that in the end, only EN would be able to participate because the date she wanted would be a problem but Selen didn't want that. She doesn't go more into it besides saying that she has a lot more planned and she just wants to move forward and not talk about it more. Sounds like management didn't shut down the tournament or stop it from being international, it was quite literally timing not lining up and neither side was willing to concede on that front. Sounds like she was just tired of everything and doesn't want to deal with the problems and stress that come from dealing with JP management. Who knows though, maybe they did ban her from ever doing an international tournament ever again, but from what she said I don't get that vibe. I could be wrong though.

edit: seems like this isn't anything new. Ver was trying to set something up that was cross-branch and was really excited about it, then had to walk back on it because he still didn't hear back about the dates being okay. Also, Nina is there with them right now, but of course, you won't really hear her.

Anyways, Rosemi and Reimu are doing an off-collab RIGHT NOW!

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
doesn't want to deal with the problems and stress that come from dealing with JP management.
Thats like every EN vtuber that works for JP corpos ever.Nothing new if that its the case.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Selen talked a bit about it at the very end because she didn't want to bring the mood down. She wrote a whole script for it and everything because she didn't want to stumble over her words lol. It sounds like she hyped up and set dates for the tournament before anything was finalized and management told her to pump her brakes because things weren't lining up. After talking and negotiating with management, they said that in the end, only EN would be able to participate because the date she wanted would be a problem but Selen didn't want that. She doesn't go more into it besides saying that she has a lot more planned and she just wants to move forward and not talk about it more. Sounds like management didn't shut down the tournament or stop it from being international, it was quite literally timing not lining up and neither side was willing to concede on that front. Sounds like she was just tired of dealing with everything and doesn't want to deal with the problems and stress that come from dealing with JP management. Who knows though, maybe they did ban her from ever doing an international tournament ever again, but from what she said I don't get that vibe. I could be wrong though.

123 Livers in the main branch none of them could play Fall Guys for a couple hours one day? Lol

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
With her preference for male identifiers I've always assumed that she's a gender-special or troon wannabe, but her Jewish corpo overlords wouldn't let her talk about her desire to sew her pussy shut, so shit like "I'm a PRINCE" jokes are the middle ground. If true, thanks for keeping the leash on your talents Jew Corp!

I can't stand alphabet people most of the time because they can't stfu about it, but Rins great. Amazing how that works.

Anyways, point is, seems obvious she'd have a bunch of stink-ditch enjoyers in her audience.
I think she plays up the whole Prince thing on stream to avoid coomers, but according to multiple Gin roast sessions, she's extremely girly offstream, except she can't figure out how to use the dishwasher.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
123 Livers in the main branch none of them could play Fall Guys for a couple hours one day? Lol
Jokes Aside.OFC Selen would want popular Livers to participate like Kuzuha,Ibrahim,Nipple man,Salome,Belmond,etc.Maybe some EX-ID and EX-KR or VR but still mainly the popular ones that already have collabs with brands or events scheduled problaby.EN livers,even the most populars one like LUXIEM,dont seem to be that busy with brand collabs or events(for now and maybe for their own good).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Selen talked a bit about it at the very end because she didn't want to bring the mood down. She wrote a whole script for it and everything because she didn't want to stumble over her words lol. It sounds like she hyped up and set dates for the tournament before anything was finalized and management told her to pump her brakes because things weren't lining up. After talking and negotiating with management, they said that in the end, only EN would be able to participate because the date she wanted would be a problem but Selen didn't want that. She doesn't go more into it besides saying that she has a lot more planned and she just wants to move forward and not talk about it more. Sounds like management didn't shut down the tournament or stop it from being international, it was quite literally timing not lining up and neither side was willing to concede on that front. Sounds like she was just tired of dealing with everything and doesn't want to deal with the problems and stress that come from dealing with JP management. Who knows though, maybe they did ban her from ever doing an international tournament ever again, but from what she said I don't get that vibe. I could be wrong though.

edit: seems like this isn't anything new. Ver was trying to set something up that was cross-branch and was really excited about it, then had to walk back on it because he still didn't hear back about the dates being okay. Also, Nina is there with them right now, but of course, you won't really hear her.

The statement Selen made that I totally transcripted myself:
I stated there would not be anymore international events organized by me. I'll still be able to participate in international events, and organize other events but they will be for EN only. I know a lot of fans were looking forward to the Fall Guys tournament and I didn't want to leave people in the dark, so I wanted to rip the band-aid off that it has officially fell through in the end.
I messed up earlier tweeting about my excitement at starting my plans of organizing the tournament, as I assumed my old approvals for it were still a factor, since I had been in discussion for it since before the PuyoTetris tournament. But I did get in trouble since it wasn't finalized for the new date when I thought it was.
So, we went back to negotiating and settling everything up again with the new date, but I was only given the option to keep it within EN this time, and I wanted an international event. But sadly, I couldn't make it happen. I'm sad that a lot of stuff fell through in the end. I'll just keep moving forward from it, and I still have other fun things I have as backup for EN and for Niji EN fans.
There we go, I wrote that statement before stream, and I wanted— I said my piece and that is it. I might be in a lot of trouble soon. dragon laugh

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
With her preference for male identifiers I've always assumed that she's a gender-special or troon wannabe, but her Jewish corpo overlords wouldn't let her talk about her desire to sew her pussy shut, so shit like "I'm a PRINCE" jokes are the middle ground. If true, thanks for keeping the leash on your talents Jew Corp!

I can't stand alphabet people most of the time because they can't stfu about it, but Rins great. Amazing how that works.

Anyways, point is, seems obvious she'd have a bunch of stink-ditch enjoyers in her audience.
Not really, she has been teased by both genmates and her mother for being girly behind the scenes, and otherwise does not dislike being called a woman

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Not really, she has been teased by both genmates and her mother for being girly behind the scenes, and otherwise does not dislike being called a woman
she just doesnt understand sexual shit and stuff like that and why coomerbait is popular the way it is

though im willing to bet thats more or less because of her environment and her family dynamics i suppose

Negzana

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
She even agreed with a chat message on one stream that her whole shtick was "a very roundabout way of saying tomboy."

dereproject

this stream is healing my soul

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Surprisingly, JP Livers/Vtubers aren't actually that keen on collabing often, whether it benefits them or not, so yeah it does sound like she'd probably ask the people who already have a track record of collabing, especially cross branch collabing before asking the people most casual vtuber watchers never heard of.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Selen is training Ollie (HoloID) in Pokemon Unite off-stream she said. But she also says it's a "baby game."

- It only has 3 buttons
- Made it to masters rank in two days while high off her mind on painkillers
- Pay-to-win Units

Other notes from last nights Zatsu.

- Got a visit from her cousins, they're apparently huge fans but very young. They asked for autographs and why Selen doesn't play more Roblox. They were so shy they couldn't look her in the face and kept hiding... Selen questioned what she's doing with her life lmao.
- 7 Collabs coming up! Mostly Apex, but a few others as well. She forgot how much she said yes to before her Wisdom teeth surgery.
- Regrets doing the Twitter space immediately after surgery because she spent the rest of the night spitting out blood.
- Dentist charged her $2,000+ Canadian buckos for the operation. She doesn't have dental insurance. This guy apparently has a PhD in teeth or some shit, and was a renowned surgeon for Cancer patients teeth. That's why she had to wait a month, people book this guy far in advance.
- No self control. Only lasted two days on soup and congee diet. Eat chicken nuggets and sashimi "like a rat" with only her front teeth by day 3. Mom got her spicy dipping sauces for those nuggies.

:smugselen:

Selen Love. 💜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom