"I can't hear this banger story over all these stupid pregnant people"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It was not more easy just to put more mods, activate subscriber mode and get slow mode going like every person on the planet does?

She has gotten a lot more mods and they've been doing their job. They're even doing it in stream now. But I do agree with slow mode. It feels like none of the Idol girls have slow mode on for some reason. I have a small rrat that it's a company rule to leave it off but I dunno. Rin, Yuko, Roca and Fuyo have definitely needed it so it's weird that none of them have it on.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Honestly though, how long until niji fans start a damn riot against management? There’s so many red fucking flags thats its appalling. Kpoppers are in those fandoms, they should be the first ones to notice shit like this cause they’re always damn vocal on twitter about the dumbest shit
Until something so big happened that even they couldn't accept the given excuse. Like, i don't know, several NijiEN member deciding to graduate on the spot without anything or reason why from them.

JP fanbase might riot, but only if its their own branch. Ex-ID fanbase doesn't give a shit anymore and mostly just keep neutral or do things on their own, like making a unofficial Nijisanji themed event/convention somewhere in the ID capital around December this year (Which I planned to visit while carrying a printed out image of the recently penile exploded person's pfp just to see if ID people know the prick)

But yeah, until something very big happened, you wont see anything worth rioting, at least for now.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She has gotten a lot more mods and they've been doing their job. They're even doing it in stream now. But I do agree with slow mode. It feels like none of the Idol girls have slow mode on for some reason. I have a small rrat that it's a company rule to leave it off but I dunno. Rin, Yuko, Roca and Fuyo have definitely needed it so it's weird that none of them have it on.
actually this

they really need to have slow mode but then again people sucks in general so slow mode or not assholes will come out

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
If you are a 4 digits CCV vtuber, having slow mode is kinda mandatory or the chat is unreadable and mods cant swat fast enough because of the flood, is practically a unspoken rule, i still dont get why Idol has not do it

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Gasp, how dare Rin hit out with the Fauna "We're not friends" schtick. How will the chat survive?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Another day another instance of Reddit being exemplary. Now they are big mad that Kiara isn't taking the Pokemon Unite tournament seriously enough, as if EN ever had a chance of winning.

Archive

View attachment 39697
View attachment 39698
If Reddit is anything to go by, some are still coping that all the issues having nothing to do with Nijisanji or management.

You have to love the reddit double-standard, on one hand Kiara messes around in some stupid rigged tourney with her friend for some shitty children's game that they will lose no matter what because they are literally going up against full autismo JP and ID tryhards but OHHHHH SHIITTTTTTT SHE'S NOT TAKING THE GAME SERIOUSLY, GAMER AUTISM ACTIVATED! ORANGE WOMAN BAD! ORANGE WOMAN BADDDDDDDDDD!

Then Niji has an obvious fuckup #5854235242 this year but oh no that's not the fault of the company no no, that is just falseflagging from le evil holobronies and bad actors from le 4chuds, oh lordie me how are people so stupid to believe rrats from a leaker who has been proven right thrice already?!?!

FUCK REDDIT, FUCK REDDITORS, GO CHOKE ON A FUNKOPOP YOU POMPOUS FÁGGOTS.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
do you all finally believe I’m not Rin Penrose now

Awoogers

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
So yeah, Kson bi. Or she's doing a great job of pretending to be one
Amane "I'm totally not gay" Kanata just needs to be alone in the shower for a few hours. No she's not crying!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
ACTIVE: Jax enters Evasion, a defensive stance, for 2 seconds, causing all non-turret basic attacks against him to be dodged. Jax also takes 25% reduced damage from all champion area of effect abilities. Counter Strike can be recast after 1 second.At the end of the duration, Jax stuns all nearby enemies for 1 second and deals physical damage to them, increased by 20% for each attack dodged, up to a 100% increase.
There's a huge difference between, "You dodge for a little bit, then stun everyone around you" and "Why is my guy twirling his stick around? I don't get it." without getting into numbers and scaling.
I don't think anyone who wants her to read is saying, "Memorize the damage scaling of each skill so you know which one is more valuable leveled up and which are one-point-wonders and how much % of a Lucario's health it will do with a full combo at level 4"

They are saying, "Read so that you know; 'this is a stun', 'this is damage', 'this is a knockback'.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Rin is laying the ground rules in 10 minutes

yeah this has pent up agression in it

really pent up agression
Say what you will, I WISH more vTubers would do this kind of talk with their viewers *cough*PIPPA*cough*. Some chats get totally insufferable after a major blow up, and then they become too afraid to tamp down on the bad actors worrying about it affecting their new growth.

Awoogers

Say what you will, I WISH more vTubers would do this kind of talk with their viewers *cough*PIPPA*cough*. Some chats get totally insufferable after a major blow up, and then they become too afraid to tamp down on the bad actors worrying about it affecting their new growth.
and shes talking about bannable things

mainly sexual shit

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
i find it disturbing you would rather be Alex Yiik then Rin Penrose.

something only Rin Penrose would say.

I am legally obligated to YIIK out whenever Shiori is on stream, it’s terminal

Awoogers

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I have to say, I knew Rin's audience skewed young, but the amount of shit I saw popping off when she mentioned the word asexual has made me have to recatagorize it as Tumblr/Twitter youth. :airidepressed:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I have to say, I knew Rin's audience skewed young, but the amount of shit I saw popping off when she mentioned the word asexual has made me have to recatagorize it as Tumblr/Twitter youth. :airidepressed:
You just noticed?, ngl i think i saw some of her audience was like that whenever she said she was a female prince, some of her fanart also looks tumblr as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom