"A crumb of sex please please sir a crumb of-of cock"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Sorry if it's been asked 100 times but my brain is rather in a mess.

Is there a working Twitch ad blocker right now? As the one I was using has stopped working.

Yeah, it's called a twitch subscription.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Speaking of BG 3...Lia said tonight its her new favorite game and has been having a blast killing all the potential companions except for Astarion, Wyll, and Gale (her new beau). Apparently this game has coop (?!) and she wants to play with some of the other Phase members.

Edit: Also, it seems like the lemon thief has a new target in mind...

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Is there a working Twitch ad blocker right now? As the one I was using has stopped working.
Purple Ads Blocker works for me on FF.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

I now understand why everyone has their panties in a twist over Lumi

Enjoying Genshin Impact? Unforgiveable.

MostlyALurker777

Speaking of BG 3...Lia said tonight its her new favorite game and has been having a blast killing all the potential companions except for Astarion, Wyll, and Gale (her new beau). Apparently this game has coop (?!) and she wants to play with some of the other Phase members.

Sh'es going male harem route I see, :WHORE!!!:

Though tbh I would harem the woman and kill the guys too, maybe on my next playthorugh

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Melody has her limits good to know timestamped
Her ranting about pokepheliacs

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
The only writers worth a shit are 4chan shitposters of old due to immersive storytelling required to farm (you)s. Everyone else should be put on a wall next to journalists.

Vox once again proves how roomtemp he is. Hope the chinks never find someone else to latch onto cause that man will instantly become homeless.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It feels like Gura has upped her audience interaction since she came back, among other things doing superchat readings at the end of streams (unless she's been streaming for 6+ hours).

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Apologies sir, allow me to personally deliver to you a quick video that I personally found funny, and hope you do to, involving a chuuba for my transgressions:

Also allow me to ask if you know of any chuubas that play any instruments on stream. I'm currently looking for some more.

Thank you kindly.

Speaking of Miia, here's a new clip of her. If you want an autistic retarded girl that laughs like a banshee then she's your girl.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It feels like Gura has upped her audience interaction since she came back, among other things doing superchat readings at the end of streams (unless she's been streaming for 6+ hours).
She wants to make sure to keep chumbuds as happy as possible until she announces her graduation at the end of the month.

Anime Fan

Airi's gonna be streaming some Gundam Evolution soon

God's Strongest Dragoon

Speaking of Miia, here's a new clip of her. If you want an autistic retarded girl that laughs like a banshee then she's your girl.

Oh Mia

Her silently thinking "...I'm not autistic" as she tabs back to Factorio
:kiarachefkiss:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

On Firefox there is an addon called Alternate Player for Twitch.tv that works well with ad-block. You can also install Ublock Origin.

RiverBear

Gura had made a cover with a completed music video that got scrapped because of perms issues

FUCK COVER
FUCK THEM ALL

God's Strongest Dragoon

Gura had made a cover with a completed music video that got scrapped because of perms issues

FUCK COVER
FUCK THEM ALL
>Her communication issues aren't just limited to her fans but management as well
:smugina:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Every Shiori stream just confirm she is female Vesper, literally said word by word what Gramps said why he would never play Among us

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

FUCK COVER
FUCK THEM ALL

This song. It was supposed to come out around Halloween, but didn't happen. Wonder if that was one of the last straws along with health issues, which could have been stress-related, that caused her break late last year, since her streams started having longer and longer time in-between them around that time. That wasn't the first time that year she was fucked over by inept management.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Every Shiori stream just confirm she is female Vesper, literally said word by word what Gramps said why he would never play Among us
Now's the question about what will happen when they collab. Will they bond over similar interests or will Shiori mindbreak Gramps by trying to get him to eat bugs or some other weird shit?

I refuse to acknowledge that he has been terminated. I'm not coping, you're coping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom