"Is Stuart Little the guy that ages backwards, or is that Breaking Benjamin?"Rosemi Lovelock

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Another note for potential talent-lurkers, as I'm playing Baldur's Gate 3, I'm looking for other chuubas who are also playing the game - there are surprisingly very few of them, regardless of how massively popular it is (I'm not watching Silvervale, you can't trick me), so allow me to tip the scales in my favor (of watching chuubas play Baldur's Gate 3):

Sure, there's the worry that "people can just play it themselves", but there are so many variables in the moment-to-moment gameplay that it is more than worth watching how others play it, even after the initial boom of popularity. There won't be another game like this until Larian's next work, or if other CRPG developers take up the gauntlet they laid down.

Entire questlines could be shut off forever - or even obtained - by pure accident, and even going through the same questline could have varying outcomes, or you could skip over swathes of content by [PERFORMING TASKS OF INCREASING DIFFICULTY WITH NO INSTRUCTIONS OR QUEST MARKERS TO GUIDE YOU]

Even with the factions you could join, or destroy, there are varying outcomes in their progression, I 100% believe in their claims of 170+ hours of recorded cutscenes for every possibility, modern-day Bioware could never (or even Bioware a decade ago)

...Or you could go for a "The Dark Urge" playthrough, which is a combination of Hardcore Mode and the Murderhobo archetype further altering the game and story on top of the systems and variables, much fun to be had! And suffering on the chuuba's end, but that's content, baby.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Honestly, as long as Vesper starts streaming on his Randon account afterwards, I wouldn't really mind him getting yeeted. The only real downside is no collabs, but even then there are plenty of indies he could collab with.
I honestly think the Magni & Vesper stuff might not be related. Though the last time Vesper got suspended, he decamped to the woods for 2 weeks.

Found this to be interesting. I watch this guy (dude that walks around Japan and talks about shit). He is sponsored by PRISM.
So is PRISM a streaming APP? Im confused.

And John is a pretty solid IRL streamer, as well.

That kills the narrative that Cover gives their talents a base salary
Which member of Holostars has ever given you the impression they're good with a budget?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
10 FUCKING PAGES OF SPERGING
OMG it's real, this is what they did in Pippa thread while Pippa was sleeping? :shiinastare: It's a troll account :annoyedpippa:
Oh they Docksed em :nenebased:

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Regarding the Lumi shit, I find it believable that she could've been bitchy or two-faced in DMs or whatever, she's always kinda given me that "Mean Girls" vibe though I don't dislike her or anything. Here's my problem with it, CyberLive fell apart over a fucking year ago, like get the fuck over it. Unless there's receipts of her pulling this shit in Phase Connect then who gives a damn? Hylo repeatedly dragging her name through the mud looks worse than what Lumi is accused of by this point, she comes off like a jilted ex who just can't fucking get over the break up.

God's Strongest Dragoon

This...this is why I don't lurk the pippathread all the time. It's truly a rabbit hole (pun intended) of mental illness.
Another note for potential talent-lurkers, as I'm playing Baldur's Gate 3, I'm looking for other chuubas who are also playing the game - there are surprisingly very few of them, regardless of how massively popular it is (I'm not watching Silvervale, you can't trick me), so allow me to tip the scales in my favor (of watching chuubas play Baldur's Gate 3):

Sure, there's the worry that "people can just play it themselves", but there are so many variables in the moment-to-moment gameplay that it is more than worth watching how others play it, even after the initial boom of popularity. There won't be another game like this until Larian's next work, or if other CRPG developers take up the gauntlet they laid down.

Entire questlines could be shut off forever - or even obtained - by pure accident, and even going through the same questline could have varying outcomes, or you could skip over swathes of content by [PERFORMING TASKS OF INCREASING DIFFICULTY WITH NO INSTRUCTIONS OR QUEST MARKERS TO GUIDE YOU]

Even with the factions you could join, or destroy, there are varying outcomes in their progression, I 100% believe in their claims of 170+ hours of recorded cutscenes for every possibility, modern-day Bioware could never (or even Bioware a decade ago)

...Or you could go for a "The Dark Urge" playthrough, which is a combination of Hardcore Mode and the Murderhobo archetype further altering the game and story on top of the systems and variables, much fun to be had! And suffering on the chuuba's end, but that's content, baby.
So far the ones I've seen playing it are:

Supposedly Bijou might plan on playing it with Calli based on the comments from both of them during Bijou's Elden Ring stream. Tenma is obviously going to play it again and Lumi is fighting her urge to play it while she's on break. Lia mentioned on Twitter that she also wants to play it and asked Tenma if they can play together. So hopefully we might see a big Phase Collab in Baldur's Gate 3. Considering how Pippa made comments about D&D like a week back, we could potentially see a 4 person BG3 collab with Pippa, Lumi, Lia, and Tenma. I think Mia also has been playing it on Twitch, can't be bothered to find the VODs.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Archive

Please a moment of silence for our beloved whore. 50 bucks on the agressor being vesper.

a

a

Can anyone explain to me why Pippa has been simping and getting shipped with this person? What happened in the last few days???
She fell hook, line & sinker for a racebait psyop LARP account meant to garner attention for NFTs because a tweet about pale skin went viral and she didn't look at the account at all before becoming an instant simp and interacting back-and-forth with it. The account is literally esoteric far-right schlock and has documented connections with literal pedophile groomers who ran a Kali Yuga cult involving getting underaged girls to self-harm themselves. The documentation of this specifically begins around here.

10 FUCKING PAGES OF SPERGING OVER HER PROBABLY DOING A BIT ON TWITTER!!?:urtearingmeapart:
You're entering creepy schizo territory niggas come on.
OMG it's real, this is what they did in Pippa thread while Pippa was sleeping? :shiinastare: It's a troll account :annoyedpippa:
This...this is why I don't lurk the pippathread all the time. It's truly a rabbit hole (pun intended) of mental illness.
You missed the point entirely, retards. Maybe you should actually read the pages & the several posts detailing the connection to the pedo groomer NFT cult with definitive, real evidence and watch this video to see why it was such a big topic of discussion?
We're investigating an account that Pippa heavily interacted with today which is likely unbeknownst to her a racebaiting psyop to garner publicity for NFTs connected to pedophile groomers who got young girls to self-harm themselves in a Discord/Twitter cult.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Edit: i hate to be in the same brainwave with a BRITISH

That could only happen if IdolEN starts accepting non-EN speakers. I guess that's possible, though.

Can anyone explain to me why Pippa has been simping and getting shipped with this person? What happened in the last few days???

Archive

Archive

Pippa began flirting with this girl (?) after finding a picture she had posted of an extremely pale hand. The Pippa thread started digging into her and she appears to be (or is someone who is pretending to be) a Chinese girl who's into white nationalist mysticism nonsense like Hyperborea, and is also involved with a group of Soundcloud musicians called Based Retard Gang, and also an NFT shilling group/cult. The rabbit hole is deep and getting deeper. After catching up on her thread I actually just came over to this one to make sure you guys can read up on this shit. Start here.

The degree to which this is all ironic and/or some sort of Chinese and/or CIA psyop, or whether Pippa knows about any of this yet, is still under debate.

God's Strongest Dragoon

a

a

She fell hook, line & sinker for a racebait psyop LARP account meant to garner attention for NFTs because a tweet about pale skin went viral and she didn't look at the account at all before becoming an instant simp and interacting back-and-forth with it. The account is literally esoteric far-right schlock and has documented connections with literal pedophile groomers who ran a Kali Yuga cult involving getting underaged girls to self-harm themselves. The documentation of this specifically begins around here.

You missed the point entirely, retards. Maybe you should actually read the pages & the several posts detailing the connection to the pedo groomer NFT cult with definitive, real evidence and watch this video to see why it was such a big topic of discussion?

Oh, I stopped reading after it got to the "Big Retard Gang" knowyourmeme page or whatever. Didn't realize it was another uncovered tranny groomer cult. Guess I have plenty of reading to do tonight.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

a

a

Oh I agreed then I see you pulling out the R hurt feeling word, you get a Meko now how bout that?
:mikothumbsl:
If you want, I can call you neurodivergent and really hurt your feelings.
:smugpipi:
That's OUR word, not yours :educateyourself:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
That kills the narrative that Cover gives their talents a base salary
I think they dropped that around gen 4-5. If he has been suspended for a month and he's garbage with money he'd be sweating bullets if he changed his lifestyle drastically since he joined.
Base salary based on what? Minimum wage? Living in California and not working for a whole month = shit out of luck. Also, I wouldn't expect any of these fuckers to have the hindsight to actually save money in case shit happens.

I think we will have an official announcement on the 10th but I feel like these guys are fucked.

As for a Non-Compete. They were both streamers/content creators so a Non-Compete wont hold up unless they cough up enough money to get them out.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

a

a

What the fuck! I take a few days off of watching vtuber related content and only mildly doing my twitter reps and I come to find Pippa engaging with THIS?!? This feels like the sort of ridiculous story 4chan would come up with!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh I agreed then I see you pulling out the R hurt feeling word, you get a Meko now how bout that?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Base salary based on what? Minimum wage? Living in California and not working for a whole month = shit out of luck. Also, I wouldn't expect any of these fuckers to have the hindsight to actually save money in case shit happens.

I think we will have an official announcement on the 10th but I feel like these guys are fucked.

As for a Non-Compete. They were both streamers/content creators so a Non-Compete wont hold up unless they cough up enough money to get them out.
another poster said the being in the hole was a joke during a bit with non betel in chat. I don't care enough to check if true, just a FYI :botanshrug:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sir, you are speaking to one of the top ranking autists on this forum. Please be more respectful or he'll write an argument for why he should be dead.
EDIT:

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
some notes from kronii's terra nil stream.
-she didn't eat today :architect: bros not like this.
-she buys any food that looks good.
-yesterday she took a nap for 5 hours and thought about going back to sleep when she woke up.
-she went to a maid cafe with Anya, she said the maids were cute, they had to do cringy prompts so the maids served them something and for other shit, waiting for a clip that's good.
-she got parasocial over a maid.
-3 days ago she went to a conveyor belt sushi place, she doesn't have favorite type of sushi, she wants to eat more sushi, she ate 12 plates of sushi :architect: bros we are so back.
-she asked the fucking "if i was a worm would you still love me?" question. :annoyedpippa:
-she indirectly called out clipwatchers over convenience store food by referencing her family messaging her over it.
-she was eating pocky while on the bathtub and it fell into it but she ate it anyways. :pippasquish:
-she learned how to ride a taxi, she ordered something to eat from uber for some fucking reason.
-she went to karaoke again and she started struggling with a Japanese conversation (probably talking to the receptionist/someone that works there) but they were messing with her since the person was from the US and was fluent in english.
-she asked if it was okay for her to stream in the night japan time and a bunch of EUfags and SEAYamanbas said yes and of fucking course those were the comments she fucking read :annoyedpippa:.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

So far the ones I've seen playing it are:

Supposedly Bijou might plan on playing it with Calli based on the comments from both of them during Bijou's Elden Ring stream. Tenma is obviously going to play it again and Lumi is fighting her urge to play it while she's on break. Lia mentioned on Twitter that she also wants to play it and asked Tenma if they can play together. So hopefully we might see a big Phase Collab in Baldur's Gate 3. Considering how Pippa made comments about D&D like a week back, we could potentially see a 4 person BG3 collab with Pippa, Lumi, Lia, and Tenma. I think Mia also has been playing it on Twitch, can't be bothered to find the VODs.

Serafi played. As for phase Lia wants to, Lumi also wants to. Not sure why they just dont do a 4-player playthrough of the game and stream it once a week or some shit (inb4 they play once and then cant group up to collab again for it). Hell drag Kirsche into it, pretty sure she wants to play it but wont because she has a metric-fuckton of games in her backlog (part of why she is doing her donothon thing).

Also not sure if it has been posted in the Pippa thread but some days ago she wanted to get clipped out of context by saying the "Only $5 donation, are you poor?" shit that someTwtich thot said a few years ago, to see if anyone on Twitter took the bait. It seems some people did take the bait that Vee made a video on it.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

a

a

What is it with pippa and being attracted to pedogroomers?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom