"Did you guys never had, like, dinner with your inanimate objects?"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Lumi just seems like an amoral psychopath, due to the way she talks and acts. She's apparently an incredibly nice and caring girl, according to Pipkin "Best Judge of Other People's Character" Pippa.
she sometimes rubs me the wrong way but so far she seems to be a solid friend. I think she's an absolute cunt when she needs to be but her normal behavior seems to be quite normal for sad girl standards. Another thing to consider is that if you're in a den of snakes you're gonna have to act like one to survive, she might've been as much of a bitch like the rest to stay afloat or keep them in line since she was a manager too right?
On the bright side, them not being coworkers shouldn't hurt his chances of banging another goth gf

It gets worse, even Kilia is being corrupted and is making overtures to Ms. Hentai herself

I dropped her superfast when I saw she was keeping the I'm your girlfriend bullshit in her shorts and the fact she killed her humongous tits to pursue ballet :Ame-BOO: Wouldn't surprise me if they keep upping their degen bs to keep the numbers.
Evidence of TCBNmusic/Tachibana has now come out of him breaching NDA of both Holopro and Nijisanji

Archive

ah yes the undeniable proof of all times, discord screenshots.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'll write more coherent thoughts on Lumi that will probably be screenshotted and shared between the talents, so buckle up, because it's not something that hasn't been said already several times over, but if the same accusations are going to continue to be brought up, so should the same response of:

Yes, and?

As always, the allegations are the same, and should not be taken seriously: Lumi said mean things to people she worked with before? Or about them? All of this being alleged, of course. Alright. What do you want to happen? Lay out exactly what you want to happen instead of dancing around it, if you actually want something to be done about your allegations against her instead of repeating "Lemon Woman Bad" every few weeks or so.

Because, chances are, her viewers won't care. Some might agree with her, some won't, but ultimately it won't affect her at all. THE Kaneko Lumi of Phase Invaders? Talking shit about people she likes, or even didn't like? Perhaps even leaning towards her own best interests instead of theirs? Unthinkable! Impossible!

...Sarcasm implicit, she even plays it up during her streams for the content, this is her character as the Virtual YouTuber Kaneko Lumi; whether or not she is actually like this in private, none of us should even speculate to begin with, but I'm willing to lean more towards her favor that some liberties have been taken in the accusations against her. In fact, allow me to give one of my favorite examples of Lumi getting heated, here is a debate between Lumi and Pippa lasting approximately six hours long - this should be required viewing for, well, anyone interested in sad anime girls on the internet:

I promise you, no amount of "Lemon Woman Bad" is going to stop people from watching her, even if you had a direct confession from her, because at the end of the day it's not up to the viewers to be your personal army and enact change. Do you believe she did something illegal? File a police report with the actual evidence. Do you believe she just said mean things to/about you, and you think people shouldn't like her? That's more of a personal issue that you should work out with her instead of repeating it over, and over, and over again in various social media accounts over the past two years.

As it currently stands - and you might not like to hear this - but repeating the same "Lemon Woman Bad" vagueposting hurts you more than her, and is more likely to turn viewers away from your content. Starting unnecessary drama, or holding grudges, it erodes your own public perception, not hers. "But Lumi did-", maybe she did, maybe she didn't, I don't know and I don't think I will ever know, but she's been able to keep a steady growth of viewers regardless. And - here's the best part - if she can grow her viewers, so can you with enough effort on your end, because at the end of the day that's pretty much all we care about: watching anime girls do things on the internet. Keep personal affairs personal, work things out between applicable parties in private, and people will finally be able to move on.

Or don't. I'll see you at the next vaguepost.

EDIT: Any editing I make is for clarity of wording, as I have expressed before that sometimes the points I make don't come across very well, or I think of a better way to word things.

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Man, can anyone else not stand Fuwamoco's voices? I can't really put my finger on why, but I can't listen to them for more than a few seconds without wanting to close the video.
Sadly I am also voice filtered, I can listen to them but it requires more from me somehow and I feel the urge to yell "speak up!" at my monitor. It's not repellent or anything but if I'm going to spend 4 hours a day with someone's voice in my ear I'd rather something easier to hear.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
BAU BAU BAU BAU BAU BAU BAU BAU

GET FILTERED GET FILTERED GET FILTERED GET FILTERED

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
or keep them in line since she was a manager too right?
That's one thing I was thinking about.

To be a manager, you're going to have to be a bitch, even if you aren't a bitch - it's just what the job requires. I'm sure even Muumi has times where she comes down hard on Pippa and the others, because she has to.

So Lumi could actually be a kind person, and may have not even been moody having to do managerial duties in CyberLive, but in order to perform those duties she had to be a bitch at times, which rubbed the rest of the girls the wrong way since Lumi was also a streamer like them (on top of them also being women so of course they'll take things the wrong way).

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Hakka and Flayon with Axel and Altare.The last episode had Shinri and Bettel

Pyhf

Hakka and Flayon with Axel and Altare.The last episode had Shinri and Bettel

Next week would include Magni and Vesper to complete all the boys for the podcast :takocope:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Funny tomato rat has a collab with Sena Bonbon this saturday! Be there or DIE

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
As one of the possibly few primary Lumi watchers here, I'll say this:

Unless proof can be provided that Lumi did more heinous things than be mean and bitchy, I don't care, and I'm going to keep watching her.

However, if any of these Lumi haters can entertain me more, have a better sense of humor and make me laugh more, sing better, play more interesting games, interact with their audience better, have better collabs, and stay out of retarded drama for the most part, then maybe I'd give them a chance over Lumi. I'm clearly very biased, but I don't see that coming close to happening.

But keep seething because it's funny, more than anything.
:pippaseethe;

God's Strongest Dragoon

play more interesting games
This is a coin flip. Sometimes she's playing great games like WC3 or that Alien game. Then she plays Genshin Impact and I immediately close her stream.

Limkin

I wish Lumi was actually a mean bitch towards them. You shouldn't be nice to backstabbing cunts who stir up drama for no reason, it would only make me like her more. She just seems overall like a person who does give a fuck about you, which includes saying bad things when you've done something bad, instead of acting nicely and pretending there is no problem.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
She dropped this after some time. For me? nothingburger honestly.
I see some backpedalling and she's not showing everything. After graduating I would let it burn, but it seems she doesn't have the material for her allegations.
HpeIhWa.png

Edit: (why the embed didn't work?)

Short

God Damn the Sun

RiverBear

Came in late, I do see Bettel/LordCommanderChaos in the chat. He give any indication about WTF is going on?
Yeah, he said in no uncertain terms that a manager caught him and Vesper sucking each other off in the hotel room, and that a proper notice about their graduation will be posted tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom