"What is an 'ayaya'? Hallo? Hallo, nice to meet you worudo... wide people? What is ayaya!? HELLO! Nice to meet you, I am human! I am concentration human! I am very very heartbeat, my heart is very hotto~ please remember me! My name is Big Legend of Death Mountain Ohayama! My name is Legend Human!"Hayama Marin

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

akaaoi

BTW lando is live

I only came in 35 minutes in, just in time to hear him saying he's in a financial hole and that he'll be streaming every day until his birthday. Neither are good signs for his other life (the streaming every day more so, since being suspended would put him in a hole from not getting supers. But streaming every day indicates he might not be back soon or maybe even ever)

Edit: For those just reaching this post, the financial hole thing was apparently a joke.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
As one of the possibly few primary Lumi watchers here, I'll say this:

Unless proof can be provided that Lumi did more heinous things than be mean and bitchy, I don't care, and I'm going to keep watching her.

However, if any of these Lumi haters can entertain me more, have a better sense of humor and make me laugh more, sing better, play more interesting games, interact with their audience better, have better collabs, and stay out of retarded drama for the most part, then maybe I'd give them a chance over Lumi. I'm clearly very biased, but I don't see that coming close to happening.

But keep seething because it's funny, more than anything.
:pippaseethe;
Calm your tits bro. Asking them to not take shit personally and put in the work to be better? That's too much to ask man.
:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
Are the doggos even hags??
I asked myself that but aren't they like 25 or something, they only have hag taste because they like idol shit that goes back to the 60's. They don't seem to have the hag mindset.

RiverBear

I only came in 35 minutes in, just in time to hear him saying he's in a financial hole and that he'll be streaming every day until his birthday. Neither are good signs for his other life (the streaming every day more so, since being suspended would put him in a hole from not getting supers. But streaming every day indicates he might not be back soon or maybe even ever)
That kills the narrative that Cover gives their talents a base salary

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
its 3 pm in Japan , i hope tomorrow this thread doesnt get 5000 pages

akaaoi

Wasn't the base salary only described as enough for basic living costs? If he has a mortgage or car loan he might be in trouble without the extra income.

Pyhf

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
That or he's just financially irresponsible. Plus, doesn't he live in California, or am I misremembering?

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
its 3 pm in Japan , i hope tomorrow this thread doesnt get 5000 pages
Unless the termination of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir is suddenly confirmed. I doubt it will.

Speaking of the boys, Aruran is currently making Yagoo in Blender.

RiverBear

That or he's just financially irresponsible. Plus, doesn't he live in California, or am I misremembering?
Stop defending Cover my guy.
We've clearly seen this month and on how they've handled the whole Vesper/Magni thing that they don't give a shit about their talents

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
BTW lando is live

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT :pikameefuck:.

I need a fucking drink.

And some :medsl:.

Probably a :gun: too, need to let off some steam.

See you in the news, probably.

:vesperfacepalm::vesperfacepalm::vesperfacepalm:

Kalion

:)
Can't get a base salary from them if you're not employed by them.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Stop defending Cover my guy.
We've clearly seen this month and on how they've handled the whole Vesper/Magni thing that they don't give a shit about their talents
Look, it was a choice between Magni and Vesper and the entirety of HoloEN. When management heard that the two were planning to see which one of them could knock up more of the girls they had to take a stand.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Eww no, imagine be in the same company with a BRITISH

But jokes apart, bad move Aviel now you are going to get flooded by the unfunny rat horde
I was going to say "They can apply. Nobody says they'll get accepted," and since Aviel is presumably aware of the times that a trans person tried vtubing only for it to go... less than well, acceptance is unlikely.

But you raise a good point. Getting flooded with applications from failed speedrunners on HRT and with their dicks out just clogs up the selection process.
Is kinda refreshing Cover approach to this the "IF YOU HAVE /HAD A PENIS YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN HOLOLIVE FUCK OFF" kind of thing
The (old) EN management (Omega) has said exactly the same thing Aviel's saying now, though.
The dooming will continue until vesper post the N word on twitter
Vesper switching to Niji would probably be the greatest thing ever to happen to /vt/.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Wasn't the base salary only described as enough for basic living costs? If he has a mortgage or car loan he might be in trouble without the extra income.
I think they dropped that around gen 4-5. If he has been suspended for a month and he's garbage with money he'd be sweating bullets if he changed his lifestyle drastically since he joined.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
To be fair people did care about Kaoru, he was the first Star to become know in the west before the winning son happen with Roberu, and the situation of his graduation where very weird and vague, to this day people still wonder what exactly happen, not only stars but the western Holo fandom was way smaller back then so there wasn't much of a commotion, funnily enough his graduation announcement was probably also the place a lot of western fans heard about Holostar for the first time, I remember reading the comments in his graduation announcement and there where a lot of people asking what Holostar was, not even Star fans care about Suzaku he is basically the Hitomi Chris of HoloStars, and while people did care about Kira his give a pretty acceptable reason for his graduation and everyone just accepted it.
I remember that JP vtuber keemstar put out a video claiming he was cheating with.. iirc one of the HL girls and another indie vtuber and his wife got involved, who knows if it's true with that guy. He was close friends with the ID girls, especially iofi.
Kaoru was The one-hit wonder that gets HolostarsJP the international visibility they needed at the time, although it should be noted that most Holostars fans are a very dedicated community so even if the amount was as small as a corpotubers could go, they manage to stay afloat somehow until gen 3 reap massive success. It's also why Kaoru's termination was quite shocking to a lot of people, he's entertaining, able to put up decent kayfabe with his characters, very extroverted, and is well-known in Japanese TRPG community. No one would've predicted he would dip out without sound reasoning.
The Narukami rrat was once believed to be a conclusive reason but the overall community started casting doubt on it mainly because: 1) He's still doing pretty well on his PL, you can say even better than some other Holostars and 2) His genmates weren't banned from talking about him, which usually hinted that they're still on good terms with him.

Suzaku just kinda dropped out before the overseas exposure took off so he doesn't get talked about very often esp when there are no damning rumors about his termination reason unlike Hitomi's scandal, and the dude is still fairly active on his PL account as of recently

Evidence of TCBNmusic/Tachibana has now come out of him breaching NDA of both Holopro and Nijisanji

Archive

And to think this dude just recently work with an ex-niji :botanheadshake:
wouldn't be surprised if they just stopped working with him after this, you can only go so far being a bragging fag

joeboxer44

Him being in debt was a joke. He made Connor (Bettel) guess what he was eating over the phone for 100K (in one try). Bettel guessed it.

Edit : Lando also mentioned that he's turning 29

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Proctor really had to sleep today, now did he............

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Can anyone explain to me why Pippa has been simping and getting shipped with this person? What happened in the last few days???

Archive

Archive

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Can anyone explain to me why Pippa has been simping and getting shipped with this person? What happened in the last few days???

Archive

Archive

Maybe Pippa is looking to transition into a more exotic Chinese-troll and needs some tips :sakanapleasepippa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom