"I graduated to live my life"Minato Aqua

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Vesper isn't allowed to graduate until he gets that Pippa collab. He can't.
atleast we will get a twitch Pippa X Randon collab now, with special guest professor Lando

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Shiori and Vesper will never have their 12 hour collab-to-end-all-collabs, and the world is worse off for it

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Shiori and Vesper will never have their 12 hour collab-to-end-all-collabs, and the world is worse off for it
And Vesper would have only spoken for 2 minutes of that in the introduction. Sad days

Also superduper got a collab goin'

USS IOWA

My leading theory is that Magni is helping Bettel in his move so that's why he hasn't returned yet. And Vesper is hunting the source of the dissapperance of the missing 411, Right now he is theorizing between cannibal cults or top secret government projects that involves human sacrifice.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
A couple other notes from Skye's stream:

She's working through how she feels about NSFW content; she's not totally opposed to it, but she worries about EIEN getting a reputation as doing primarily lewd content.
She wants to focus more on retro games, which I think for her is PS1-PS2 era.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Everything will be fine.
They're just waiting for Selen to graduate before they come back.
:takocope:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The person who did Shiori's stream assets.

:thatsbait::ironmousekek:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
:ameraintear::ameraintear::ameraintear::ameraintear::ameraintear::ameraintear::ameraintear:
I know he's 99% fired but knowing what could've been really fucks me up.
Shit so bad Yagoo send Watson to kill him, dont believe her lies that she is sick, she is on the hunt

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

The FGC pro who showed his watame merch got an answer from the sheep herself

VTuberBobDole

A lot of Americans don't care about black friday, especially after it became a huge fab a decade ago. It became very common for stores to raise their prices by like 80% and then post a sale like "40% off on a huge TV, what a deal! Isn't Black Friday great?"

Kind of like the big Steam summer/winter sales. Used to be AAA $30+ games going on sale for like $0.99, now lucky for 30% off anymore on a sale or much more then they are already on sale for frequently anyway. It's just not special and I don't even pay attention to it anymore.

Looks like Goober has an addiction. Hope she doesn't burn out before the patch.

It is a monkey paw situation where I wanted more Gura streams but got 12 hours IN TWO DAYS!
I do not want to spend this much time tied to a stream.
I am falling asleep here!

Also, she got Azki!

One of the draws for me to Gura when I first found her was that she almost always kept her streams to a reasonable 1.5-2 hrs. I have work, wife, kids, etc and don't have time to oshi an endurance streamer. Hopefully just a one-time thing since she is addicted and this doesn't become standard!

Yeah, she will finally realize that streaming and idoru-ing wont leave her with enough time to take care of Vesper or Magni's child

Truly an idoru career cut too short

VESPER CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Honestly I hope they get shit-canned just so this stuff stops. I feel like I'm on reddit or in chat with how much you guys run this crappy meme into the ground.

Their voices and content hard filtered me when they were the GGN twins so I already know it is the same without watching them now. I've not watched any of the other EN3 talents either and don't intend to but that's a different story altogther.

I was pretty much the same with GGN, but for some reason I'm more accepting of their voices in hololive. In GGN they were playing as "tour guide" girls, but pretending to be real humans with those voices just kind of made them seem mildly retarded (queue "Aren't girls more cute when they are mildly retarded" .jpg). But as demi-human moe doggos, their voices come off as more just cute. So far I haven't been too bothered by them, but I haven't watched any of their longer streams yet, other than the karaoke one, so my tolerance might give out if I watch them for more than a 1/2 hour at a time.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Honestly, as long as Vesper starts streaming on his Randon account afterwards, I wouldn't really mind him getting yeeted. The only real downside is no collabs, but even then there are plenty of indies he could collab with.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Apparently the reason for Shiori's one week break is for Family Obligations. She also has some type of content planned to be released during her break.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
EIEN getting a reputation as doing primarily lewd content.
:NOWWELAUGH:
aren't these the niggas who had whore fauna as their main draw and had another talent sell her used chair to fetishists? at this point they're vshojo lite, cut the bullshit and just embrace it.

Punished Lurker

She talked about it in a membership stream and said that she would be going on a break for five or so days. Ike has gone to Canada before to hang out with Millie and Enna, there are also rrats that he owns a vacation house there lol, so it's not surprising he'd go with everyone else to be with Nina before she leaves for Japan. People are also saying Shu and Uki are going to be there, but I don't have any information or evidence on that front.
Thanks for the information. About Nina going to Japan, any idea if she is going because of that marathon she talked a couple of times before her graduation, or just to visit?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

RiverBear

A couple other notes from Skye's stream:

She's working through how she feels about NSFW content; she's not totally opposed to it, but she worries about EIEN getting a reputation as doing primarily lewd content.
She wants to focus more on retro games, which I think for her is PS1-PS2 era.
Wasn't there like a VTuber company whose main selling point were their non-Youtube sexual ASMR?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
And Vesper is hunting the source of the dissapperance of the missing 411,

Vesper [on the phone, in a disheveled tent]: "Yeah, yeah. I'm almost done with this case. All those missing persons and strange disappearances are about to be resolved."

[camera pans to a mirror hanging from a loop inside the tent, Vesper's face is seen caked in blood and dirt]

Vesper: "I've got my eyes on the creature right now in fact..."

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Lumi on vacation? Time for more Cyberlive drama. Account is protected so can't actually confirm. Also 2 threads got deleted, unsure what rule they break.
Hylo tweet: twitter.com/AyaneHylo/status/1688316627824041985

Deleted threads:
etc

You know what? With how annoying they are about it, I hope Lumi did bully them.
Fuck, she didn't go hard enough.

Hylo and all her shills reading this can eat shit.
Pomu is going on a "forced" break at around the same time as Elira. Millie, Enna, and Ike are also taking breaks, but theirs are much longer. It looks like they're all meeting in Canada to hang out with Reimu and Nina. Hope they have fun!
Yugo got a forced break, got fired.
Zaion got a forced break, got fired.
Pomu, Elira, Millie, Enna and Ike are getting breaks.
Don don...:dandanl:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Wasn't there like a VTuber company whose main selling point were their non-Youtube sexual ASMR?
shit which one dude there's emoecchi, masquerade and another one i don't remember :ironmousekek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom