"Oh shit, you're hideous! What the fuck? What race are you?"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

She couldn't beat Pokemon.
But more than that, how does this rough and tumble "military" girl keep letting the internet bully her so relentlessly?

At first I felt bad, but it seems like every week there is a new problem she's mad at the internet for. Is she ever just gonna grow a spine? Has she considered, i dunno, moderating chat?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

But more than that, how does this rough and tumble "military" girl keep letting the internet bully her so relentlessly?

At first I felt bad, but it seems like every week there is a new problem she's mad at the internet for. Is she ever just gonna grow a spine? Has she considered, i dunno, moderating chat?

THIS FUCKING FED IS SUCH A WEAK ASS BITCH :vesperfacepalm:
Her model has abs but she has the fortitude of wet toilet paper, does she really plant to grow more cause it will only get worse the more she grows. She keeps paying for ads, I got one like an hour ago.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
HoloLive released EN3? Surely, Idol can ride the wave with their own EN3 (auditions)

At least that's what I believe their internal thinking is, I feel like they would have better long-term optics waiting 6-12 months to build up the already existing talents + IdolES, preferably longer, but I'm just a schizo on the internet. What do I know?

Imagine if they waited a year or two to reveal the EN3 talents/auditions, they could capture some of the underlying hype for HoloLive's EN3 with the passage of time alone.
They'll still take quite a bit to debut them though.

Protip:
When women see something work, they hold onto it, exploit it and ride it out til people get fed up of it. It's similar to Mel Nekomata's dumbass and her scamming, only in this case the pitybaiting works.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This worries me. They are going to oversaturate the market and start cannibalizing from their existing talents if they don't do things right.
Idol isn't oversaturating the market.

All the corps and indies are oversaturating the market.

What Aviel is trying to do is making his corp big enough that when a market contraction happens, it can survive and maybe even siphon off viewers from collapsing corps (again).

The right choice, IMO.

It's one thing to shotgun when you're running 100+ talents.

At less than twenty, further and quick growth is necessary to get the slice of life feel that gets people invested in the corp, rather than just individual talents going.

Doesn't explain ES, mind you. That's probably just Aviel going "WACTOR sucks and nobody else is trying, might as well give it a shot." Which honestly, is what he has already done before with HE.

Negzana

Does Phase Connect have any big plans coming up this year? It seems that after Phase Invaders, Offkai, and 2 Year Anniversary, that's all for the year. Hope more come, no new generations yet, just events.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
To be fair people did care about Kaoru, he was the first Star to become know in the west before the winning son happen with Roberu, and the situation of his graduation where very weird and vague, to this day people still wonder what exactly happen, not only stars but the western Holo fandom was way smaller back then so there wasn't much of a commotion, funnily enough his graduation announcement was probably also the place a lot of western fans heard about Holostar for the first time, I remember reading the comments in his graduation announcement and there where a lot of people asking what Holostar was, not even Star fans care about Suzaku he is basically the Hitomi Chris of HoloStars, and while people did care about Kira his give a pretty acceptable reason for his graduation and everyone just accepted it.
I remember that JP vtuber keemstar put out a video claiming he was cheating with.. iirc one of the HL girls and another indie vtuber and his wife got involved, who knows if it's true with that guy. He was close friends with the ID girls, especially iofi.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Does Phase Connect have any big plans coming up this year? It seems that after Phase Invaders, Offkai, and 2 Year Anniversary, that's all for the year. Hope more come, no new generations yet, just events.
Judging by the Jong' sponsor, maybe thats in the cards for the moment?, get more and more deals with other media companies and shit like that, seems smart if it produces great content like Mahjong has been so far

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Before I knew her better, I expected Sleepy to have the shooter arc, but it seems the horse woman is the one heading that way. Plus, Sleepy now has Rockington The Third. Sometimes motherhood brings out the best in a girl. :kroheart:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Doesn't explain ES, mind you. That's probably just Aviel going "WACTOR sucks and nobody else is trying, might as well give it a shot." Which honestly, is what he has already done before with HE.
The booming of ES come after Hakka got in Stars, his zatsus in spanish have a sizable following showing that is possible, Niji took a bite of that market by recruiting Reimu and she also has a huge MX fanbase, the market is there but i will SERIOUSLY dont recommend a entire unit of them, 3 at best would be the most logic

Kalion

:)
Gen 3's auditions closed back in Feb. Surely they'll debut before the end of the year.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
When Fishman was on Pippa's stream, he seemed to imply Gen 3 should hit by Winter.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Even on vacation, Lemon Woman can't stop thinking about Baldur's Gate 3 for entirely non-bear related reasons, she promises:

She's really trolled herself on this one. She played Baldur's Gate 2 leading up to the release of Baldur's Gate 3 and she's a big fan of Larian Studios's Turn-Based Combat. It's pretty much a perfect match. This game would be Game of the Year if it weren't for Gaming Journalists and their need to fellate the long shaft of Nintendo with Tedious of The King.

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I mean, sure, if you ignore the 2 dudes that have been AWOL from Stars for almost a month now...

You are aware their is a pretty large chunk (but still a minority somewhere around 10%) of the Hololive fanbase that will see them being fired as a win not a loss, the only loss they see with Holostars is that they exist at all.

There is also large part of Hololives fanbase (probably 45% to 50%) that does not and will not care about Holostars in any way, shape, or form. They won't like it or dislike, they will not care, and many won't even know about it.

I am not one of these by the way, just pointing out that the appreciation this site has for the boys can screw with your perception of the fanbase as a whole.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

platnium right? ill give her that much slack the mostly agreed upon hardest pokemon game. (the other being emerald due to some quirks) how far in was she exactly?

but seriously your presenting yourself as a military tough girl get a grip and stop whining.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Before I knew her better, I expected Sleepy to have the shooter arc, but it seems the horse woman is the one heading that way. Plus, Sleepy now has Rockington The Third. Sometimes motherhood brings out the best in a girl. :kroheart:
Luckily Sleepy seems to have genuine mental, wait that sounds wrong.

Luckily Sleepy seems, how the fuck do I put this.

Sleepy has undiagnosed issues that she doesn't seem to exploit, while a lot of these other people make up issues to exploit. Ya get me. I know that this corpo speak should be banned, but ANYWAY

She has another stream incoming, CONTENT HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

Cuckbeat

Gura is inspired by her new kouhai and that's really cute. It's interesting, because I'm not actually expecting anything to come from this, but in the 1% chance this does change her mindset a little then that would be an extremely welcome plot development, if for no other reason than she would not go full radio silent during her months long absences. One of the reasons I'm enjoying Fuwamoco is because they're so all-in on their idol behavior. Cute fan pledge, cute kayfabe, etc. It doesn't matter that I know the people behind fuwamoco aren't literally anime girls, but they are putting the entertainment for their fans first and foremost. It's based and makes you feel appreciated even if you're just one of thousands. I've continually posted about how much I love Gura and that I wouldn't ever shit on her for what she decides to do with her time or life, but that doesn't mean this last stretch wasn't really hard on people like me who have been with her for the whole time. For me, it's Gura and Ame, and they will never be replaced. I just want to enjoy them while they're here, because it won't last forever. At least Gura has consistently been streaming again, and it's Holocure no less, which is always a great game for talents who are big Holofans to show their love for the other girls.

Gura's been setting up death flags ever since coming back from her last break and this clip basically confirms it for me. She'll be gone in less than 2 months.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Gura's been setting up death flags ever since coming back from her last break and this clip basically confirms it for me. She'll be gone in less than 2 months.
Yeah, she will finally realize that streaming and idoru-ing wont leave her with enough time to take care of Vesper or Magni's child

Truly an idoru career cut too short

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
It seems like blocking pippa has taken quite a toll on dear PandAura

For those of you still unconvinced GX Aura and Utano Pandora are the same person they both have the same typing quirks, same obsession with "nuggies", talk about yuguoh and persona 5 (both things Pandora has streamed often) and their singing voices are the same.

Her content isnt particularly entertaining or interesting but she's a great singer. Unfortunately she has a habit of posting these pathetic pity baiting tweets every week or so.

Notice the time between the two Tweets. Stress is weird sometimes, I guess.
:botanshrug:
She's really trolled herself on this one. She played Baldur's Gate 2 leading up to the release of Baldur's Gate 3 and she's a big fan of Larian Studios's Turn-Based Combat. It's pretty much a perfect match. This game would be Game of the Year if it weren't for Gaming Journalists and their need to fellate the long shaft of Nintendo with Tedious of The King.
Given all the choices and freedom in the game, I'm looking forward to her streaming this. It should be a lot of fun for her and us watching her stream.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
THIS FUCKING FED IS SUCH A WEAK ASS BITCH :vesperfacepalm:
Her model has abs but she has the fortitude of wet toilet paper, does she really plant to grow more cause it will only get worse the more she grows. She keeps paying for ads, I got one like an hour ago.
I searched back in previous posts and she herself stated that she has an "active military career". Did her outpost forget the mental fortitude training or am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom