General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
That jawline can cut fucking diamons holy shit.
She's making real strategic use of that face mask to contain that beast :SelenHAHAhere:

Remi posted a cover today! :polkasticks:I hope you catch up on your sleep now Remi!

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
One of the reasons I'm enjoying Fuwamoco is because they're so all-in on their idol behavior. Cute fan pledge, cute kayfabe, etc. It doesn't matter that I know the people behind fuwamoco aren't literally anime girls, but they are putting the entertainment for their fans first and foremost. It's based and makes you feel appreciated even if you're just one of thousands.
congratulations you found the Ideal Idol Experience. not just the twins but this should go for every oshi out there.

also your parasocial get help.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I mean, sure, if you ignore the 2 dudes that have been AWOL from Stars for almost a month now...
NGL Gundou was a more ridicilous situation than the Vesper/Magni thing even if they end up being graduated, Nina fucked off due to imposter syndrome and the volatile fanbase while Mysta got burnt out after the company was being retarded

By some merit you could say Holo is doing better, especially considering how EN3 was a particular success out of nowhere

The Rrat

Early Adopter
NGL Gundou was a more ridicilous situation than the Vesper/Magni thing even if they end up being graduated, Nina fucked off due to imposter syndrome and the volatile fanbase while Mysta got burnt out after the company was being retarded

By some merit you could say Holo is doing better, especially considering how EN3 was a particular success out of nowhere
Don't get me wrong, Niji is a total shitshow at the moment. I was just bringing up Magni and Vesper because I hate retarded tribal bait /vt/ Twitter accounts like those and them totally ignoring those two's situation.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I mean, sure, if you ignore the 2 dudes that have been AWOL from Stars for almost a month now...
If people didnt care about these Stars leaving all the same year i doubt they would start caring now,You cant compare Mirei to them.Even more if they are terminated,people here need to see outside of this place to see that they are better than Holostars JP just because the Unicorns in the japanese fandom scare them.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
If people didnt care about these Stars leaving all the same year i doubt they would start caring now,You cant compare Mirei to them.Even more if they are terminated,people here need to see outside of this place to see that they are better than Holostars JP just because the Unicorns in the japanese fandom scare them.

EN stars may not be as big as the HoloEN girls or Luxiem, but Magni and Vesper are the biggest in the branch and also many times more popular than JP Stars, especially compared to the time those you listed left Holo. They are pretty comparable to Nina and most of the non-Luxiem members of NijiEN and bigger than the ILuna and beyond Livers.

So if they are gonna throw Nina together with Gundou, then I think the comparison is more than fair.

ogey_rrat

ogey
10ma's collab partner is currently taking the autism test:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Shotgunning at Niji levels now.

There ain't no fucking way that Aviel isn't planning to doomp it on someone else. There's no way he can keep dumping money into 13 (I forgot about most of Gen2 existing)+ES+EN3 talents with Phase Connect-tier numbers, and even lower profits. Or he's getting IDF propaganda money or something, God knows.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

And it's overlapping the IdolÑ auditions. Do they plan to debut both groups around the same time too?

No Name

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Jewgold can only go so far, and we've seen how Niji's strategy works out in the long term. Not sure this is the smartest move to make considering how spread out the viewers already are, and unless he's planning on changing company policy later down the line it's gonna start to cost him some serious cash.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
AI-RI shows the results of countless hours of piano/and rhythm games like Flash Flash Revolution

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
It seems like blocking pippa has taken quite a toll on dear PandAura

For those of you still unconvinced GX Aura and Utano Pandora are the same person they both have the same typing quirks, same obsession with "nuggies", talk about yuguoh and persona 5 (both things Pandora has streamed often) and their singing voices are the same.

Her content isnt particularly entertaining or interesting but she's a great singer. Unfortunately she has a habit of posting these pathetic pity baiting tweets every week or so.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
But Airi, how can you hate Sonic OCs when you yourself are an OC? :smugpipi:
airi_the_hedgehog_by_danifenton12_d45lmla-375w-2x.jpg

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Welp its almost 5 AM Monday in Japan , i dont remember when the Rushia termination was announced but the start of the week seems like a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom