"What is three times nine? In a german sense it's 'I really don't wanna deal with your shit' because three times nine is 'NEIN NEIN NEIN' in german"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mikochi is a harsh boss

Marine too, but in a different way

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
I know I'm late and gay for asking this but is Kiara using a mod for the holo music on the radio in GTA4?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
HoloLive released EN3? Surely, Idol can ride the wave with their own EN3 (auditions)

At least that's what I believe their internal thinking is, I feel like they would have better long-term optics waiting 6-12 months to build up the already existing talents + IdolES, preferably longer, but I'm just a schizo on the internet. What do I know?

Imagine if they waited a year or two to reveal the EN3 talents/auditions, they could capture some of the underlying hype for HoloLive's EN3 with the passage of time alone.

ogey_rrat

ogey
It seems like blocking pippa has taken quite a toll on dear PandAura

For those of you still unconvinced GX Aura and Utano Pandora are the same person they both have the same typing quirks, same obsession with "nuggies", talk about yuguoh and persona 5 (both things Pandora has streamed often) and their singing voices are the same.

Her content isnt particularly entertaining or interesting but she's a great singer. Unfortunately she has a habit of posting these pathetic pity baiting tweets every week or so.

Some of Pandora's friends have also interacted with Aura a couple of times on twitter, i.e. not just the ex-CL girls.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Some of Pandora's friends have also interacted with Aura a couple of times on twitter, i.e. not just the ex-CL girls.
What's more schizophrenic, interacting with people on stream and on on website without knowing each other are the same person (like interacting here and say off site unknowingly. HI NOLAN )

Or doing what these guys are doing, jumping back and forth on channels interacting with people they know but are pretending they are different because the user names are different?

And we wonder why all these people are strange!,!?!?

MyName

I know I'm late and gay for asking this but is Kiara using a mod for the holo music on the radio?
GTA 4 allowed you to make your own radio station by copying MP3's into a folder in C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\User Music.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Looks like in lieu of two more fuckin' waves getting announced, Nikki and Chapipi are having a collab

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Based shark understands the

:holohag::hololove:

Speaking of which:

:whatastory:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Based shark understands the

:holohag::hololove:

Speaking of which:

:whatastory:

Nothing but haglove from the pros. Always bet on hags, all the time.

Watch the doggos be terrible at DKC

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Also for anyone who still feels bad about Nano/Yuri leaving phase, here's something to consider.

Nitter (Twitter Frontend) Link

So she's into femboys because they got all the anatomical parts but look feminine enough to not scare her?

A lot of these aren't nearly as bad the ones in the Shrine review that Calli, Ina, and Bae did the other day.

Edit: like this room
foto-no-exif-12.jpg
This looks like a prison in some 3rd world shithole. I know because I have actually visited houses around here that look like that.

As recommended by fucking yts i wont upload images but this thread is quite funny. This guy makes me thinks of nolan in an alternate universe.

Archive

Its not a terrible tier-list.

Olivia is basically white girl becomes vtuber, she was raised as a very standard californian girl, doing classes in ballet, flower arrangement and any other activity you could see in a Reese Witherspoon movie.
She rose a community on the sole basis of being extroverted, optimistic and amusingly stereotyped, in a way she can maintain kayfabe better than 90% of other cthulu'esque avatars because she feels like an alien in the v-tuber scene. Got corrupted a bit by others, but not enough to change her content.
She sounds like Lumi but less retarded.

Kasii wrote a letter to Asmongold and his fans expressing her gratitude

Asmon basically made this girl blow up. Hope she can keep the momentum. In a way Pippa did the same with the chinchilla.

Erina's delicious skin tone 🤤

She yellow as fuck.

Huge dramapost from our favorite commie about tachibanaMusic

I'd care if I could read but she has me blocked. Oh well, dont care.

shit is fucked when karen looks less than a man than you :NOWWELAUGH:
That jawline can cut fucking diamons holy shit.
I think she looks fine. Just way older than what people imagine or expect her to be.

If people didnt care about these Stars leaving all the same year i doubt they would start caring now,You cant compare Mirei to them.Even more if they are terminated,people here need to see outside of this place to see that they are better than Holostars JP just because the Unicorns in the japanese fandom scare them.
No one gives a shit about Stars for the most part. Magni and Vesper are a bit different though.

Shotgunning at Niji levels now.

This worries me. They are going to oversaturate the market and start cannibalizing from their existing talents if they don't do things right.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
This worries me. They are going to oversaturate the market and start cannibalizing from their existing talents if they don't do things right.

I think they're looking to replace niji in the medium term as the go-to nonHolo option. If the upcoming graduations from nijisanji prove true, I can see somewhat of a scenario where Aviel begins creeping and indenting in more and more, either pushing through with the shorts in youtube like Rin did or thru coomer-baiting like Yuko's doing. There are more options obviously.

Not-Username

Strange thing popped up in my feed

I am really curious about Kiara's female viewer ratio

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Welp its almost 5 AM Monday in Japan , i dont remember when the Rushia termination was announced but the start of the week seems like a good time.
Don't remember about Rushia but as I said yesterday their Hiatus was announced at 3:31 am Monday cst which would be at 5:31 PM Tuesday jst, so I could see if anything will be said this week it will probably tomorrow in the early morning.

If people didnt care about these Stars leaving all the same year i doubt they would start caring now,You cant compare Mirei to them.Even more if they are terminated,people here need to see outside of this place to see that they are better than Holostars JP just because the Unicorns in the japanese fandom scare them.

To be fair people did care about Kaoru, he was the first Star to become know in the west before the winning son happen with Roberu, and the situation of his graduation where very weird and vague, to this day people still wonder what exactly happen, not only stars but the western Holo fandom was way smaller back then so there wasn't much of a commotion, funnily enough his graduation announcement was probably also the place a lot of western fans heard about Holostar for the first time, I remember reading the comments in his graduation announcement and there where a lot of people asking what Holostar was, not even Star fans care about Suzaku he is basically the Hitomi Chris of HoloStars, and while people did care about Kira his give a pretty acceptable reason for his graduation and everyone just accepted it.

Kalion

:)
not even Star fans care about Suzaku he is basically the Hitomi Chris of HoloStars,
Suzaku, if I'm remembering right, had a MUCH bigger channel than his Suzaku one. Since his Stars persona wasn't making him anywhere near the amount of money his regular channel was, he decided to end it after six months and cut his losses.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Even on vacation, Lemon Woman can't stop thinking about Baldur's Gate 3 for entirely non-bear related reasons, she promises:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Shotgunning at Niji levels now.

Are not you going to fast Mr shekelton? 2 auditions for 2 branches ? Nijisanji is blushing right now at all this level of ACCELERATION

Edit: i hate to be in the same brainwave with a BRITISH

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Serafina, a Bilibili CN streamer got a new 3/4 model. Looks fantastic.

She sometimes streams on youtube speaking EN/JP. I follow her for her covers.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I think they're looking to replace niji in the medium term as the go-to nonHolo option. If the upcoming graduations from nijisanji prove true, I can see somewhat of a scenario where Aviel begins creeping and indenting in more and more, either pushing through with the shorts in youtube like Rin did or thru coomer-baiting like Yuko's doing. There are more options obviously.
already is. ive been saying it for a while the only reason Aveil is not over taking vsho is ironmouse. but ninjisanji? yeah that's childplay. if were talking about EN anyway

Ninji's name is dirt to anyone who pays attention to that stuff and while people might still apply to them ninji's presence is declining which ive also said before.

We saw the nina loss coming but not Mysta and if the rumors are true either Selen or Pomu are also going (Rrat got one right so theres at least a chance) if that happens only two things can really happen Ninji tries a resurgance into the EN market with a new wave (Again? and with what talent? good fucking luck) they stubbornly cling on change nothing about how they operate and fall to irrelivance as even PHASE of all things has a better rep then them.

theres always the cut their losses and stick to JP talents but ninji isin't smart enough to realize it's lost the war to holo and vsho and phase and idol somehow.

what a fucking blunder.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
already is. ive been saying it for a while the only reason Aveil is not over taking vsho is ironmouse. but ninjisanji? yeah that's childplay. if were talking about EN anyway

Ninji's name is dirt to anyone who pays attention to that stuff and while people might still apply to them ninji's presence is declining which ive also said before.

We saw the nina loss coming but not Mysta and if the rumors are true either Selen or Pomu are also going (Rrat got one right so theres at least a chance) if that happens only two things can really happen Ninji tries a resurgance into the EN market with a new wave (Again? and with what talent? good fucking luck) they stubbornly cling on change nothing about how they operate and fall to irrelivance as even PHASE of all things has a better rep then them.

theres always the cut their losses and stick to JP talents but ninji isin't smart enough to realize it's lost the war to holo and vsho and phase and idol somehow.

what a fucking blunder.
Doubt Aviel will take over Niji's turf of the EN or anyone for that matter if it collapses spectacularly anytime soon, Idol has its own growing pains, Yuko's schizophrenic and degenerate fanbase, and some issues like when Rin had her issues with shorts viewers not always translating to growth, and anything regarding their internal management can always happen considering how much they give out, its gotta be a rock solid operation if they truly give the amount of shit they seemingly do,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom