"Akaii naa~!"Shirakami Fubuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Risu playing those games and is giving her viewers the most accurate experience of these mass-produced ads-ridden games
Ayunda-Risu-Ch-hololive-ID-YEAH-YOU-WANT-THOSE-GAMES-RIGHT-SO-HERE-YOU-GO-NOW-LET-S-SEE-YOU-C.png

I hope she doesnt claim she is sponsored by Dee's Nutz before she is graduated from Holo for dishonoring a brand

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
At this point, I kind of want them to be fired for having done something really crazy. Like real crazy shit, though with Lando going about things normally I can't imagine it being that serious.
Not Magni but Vesper probably banged all his way until JP GEN 2 so is 1 week of punishment for every gen he banged :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
they went streaking though the offices Vespear causing thousands of dollars in damages every time he turned right several women and one man are now preggers.
He got magni butt pregnant and had to use the speargun to perform the abortion as punishment

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Probably just a month-long suspension.
That's what I'm hoping for as well. Huffing some copium that we'll hear news tomorrow since it's been a month. Also been in the back of my mind that if they did get suspended for some dumb or mundane reason and are not terminated, think about how much momentum their channels have lost.
Bijou is apparently working on putting together a baldurs gate collab with mori
I really hope the girls or boys get into Baldurs Gate 3. Divinity Original Sin 2 co-op is fantastic and I've always wanted them to give it a try but now that the new Baldurs Gate has gotten some mainstream attention they will be more prone to check it out.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
That's what I'm hoping for as well. Huffing some copium that we'll hear news tomorrow since it's been a month. Also been in the back of my mind that if they did get suspended for some dumb or mundane reason and are not terminated, think about how much momentum their channels have lost.
There's always a returns from drama buff, and Cover is unique in that the viewers will wait watching other people in the company, so it's not that bad. If they return.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
i tried my best deleting some of the images that i uploaded and dont matter

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Gura is inspired by her new kouhai and that's really cute. It's interesting, because I'm not actually expecting anything to come from this, but in the 1% chance this does change her mindset a little then that would be an extremely welcome plot development, if for no other reason than she would not go full radio silent during her months long absences. One of the reasons I'm enjoying Fuwamoco is because they're so all-in on their idol behavior. Cute fan pledge, cute kayfabe, etc. It doesn't matter that I know the people behind fuwamoco aren't literally anime girls, but they are putting the entertainment for their fans first and foremost. It's based and makes you feel appreciated even if you're just one of thousands. I've continually posted about how much I love Gura and that I wouldn't ever shit on her for what she decides to do with her time or life, but that doesn't mean this last stretch wasn't really hard on people like me who have been with her for the whole time. For me, it's Gura and Ame, and they will never be replaced. I just want to enjoy them while they're here, because it won't last forever. At least Gura has consistently been streaming again, and it's Holocure no less, which is always a great game for talents who are big Holofans to show their love for the other girls.

Kaela just respectfully asked the clippers not to clip this just now but she was in a car accident before stream. She and everyone involved are ok according to her but the car sounds like it's in bad shape. She wasn't the one driving but isn't saying who was. She's a bit shaken by the ordeal and is analyzing how lucky she is. She doesn't want it clipped cause she watches clips and she doesn't want to see this.
The stream assuming it survives after this

I know how she feels, and I hope she's not too shaken up about it. Coming face to face with the sudden and real possibility of death can really shake you up for a while.
One month into my senior year of high school, my car decided it was tired of driving me places, and committed suicide while I was taking a relatively sharp curve around a 40ft embankment(mine had more trees unfortunately lol). After flying off the road, through the air, and crashing into a bunch of trees, my car was obliterated, and I honestly believed I was going to die, but I ended up not even being that injured aside from some glass cutting my arm. Every time I drove around that curve, for about a year, I got just the tiniest bit nervous in my stomach. There's no one correct way to handle those feelings afterwards, but I hope Kaela can talk about it with someone if it ever eats at her.

Negzana

Risu playing those games and is giving her viewers the most accurate experience of these mass-produced ads-ridden games
Ayunda-Risu-Ch-hololive-ID-YEAH-YOU-WANT-THOSE-GAMES-RIGHT-SO-HERE-YOU-GO-NOW-LET-S-SEE-YOU-C.png

she's really passionate and funny when it comes to meming. If only she could spend some of this effort into some karaokes or singing shows

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

httn

Hag enthusiast
Mozzu is living in a zoomer horror.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Nyana is doing a collab with Kinolime, with it being her first time ever trying out FNAF in any way while the good Doktah tries to teach her to survive the game. I expect frustration from both parties as Nyana has ADHD and Kino has FNAF autism, a great combination for something like this.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Interesting, I know she's been hiding her face up (at least partially) until this point but now she's full fleshtuber?

shit is fucked when karen looks less than a man than you :NOWWELAUGH:
That jawline can cut fucking diamons holy shit.

Huge dramapost from our favorite commie about tachibanaMusic

I know commies lack self awareness cause if they did they wouldn't be commies but man. This bitch can't move on and has fuckall of a career, if she wasn't such an unbearable cunt she would've made it into holo or niji and have a nice contract like calli. Instead she keeps seething over her ex manager to the 20 Yamanbas who give a fuck about her.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
Interesting, I know she's been hiding her face up (at least partially) until this point but now she's full fleshtuber?

I'm surprised she's showing her face, considering how much 4chan seems to hate her and all the schizos on /vt/ are like. Guess she feels vtubing isn't for her anymore and is slowing moving over to "standard e-girl" since she's got an in with the Twitch crowd now.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

She looks like an OnlyAfro who actually took HRT

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Karen moved on from horses, sounds like.

Bijou is settling into the kusogaki role nicely she truly is en Kobo

ID chaos, ft. ID-speaking A-chan.

I love how they included H3roes despite their lack of 3D Kobo as the mastermind is great lol

Rtx on

Lumi has a highlight vid of her new outfit reveal stream in case you missed it. Gloomi makes an appearance

"Did I steal this from Airi?"

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Anybody got a transcript for this, I don't understand Portuguese
"Guys I went to take a shower and I'm so terminally online that all I brought was my phone it's the only thing I have now I'm just sitting here naked and wet and I don't have anything"

This is a gold clip of Machi being perceived/bullied by Scarle, Doppio(Machi calls him Pion cute),Bettel, and the best one Altare who straight up entered the VC and did a "walk in on Machi masturbating skit" to the abject horror of Machi

The best part

Machi lost a date and the girl said "everyone has off days"
Altare came in complete with a door opening sound and said it's not his fault
Machi: IF ITS ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION IT IS MY FAULT
Altare: oh ok I didn't need to know that *leaves*
Machi*speechless*
Altare: *comes back* also there is tp in the closet
Machi: I'M GONNA END STREAM

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan