"I have colonizer blood in me"Reimu Endou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanishCookies

Pyhf

Well any bets if we will get news from the vanished boys tomorrow?

Also have a rare smiling yagoo for this trying times (trying for others, as KFP things are pretty great)

We (KFP) made Yagoo smile with our cute little hat!

I know that Yagoo's lost weight for health reasons, but was there any specific thing ever mentioned?
The recent pictures i've seen him, he's got this weirdly slanted smile.

Did best girl have a stroke or something?

UberSoldat

Stunned But Dumb

Ran into a small channel of a vtuber who mostly covers black desert and HP lovecraft lore. 1k subs and she doesn't stream, just make vids. I don't know if this belongs in 2 view because of that, but here anyway

I know that Yagoo's lost weight for health reasons, but was there any specific thing ever mentioned?
The recent pictures i've seen him, he's got this weirdly slanted smile.

Did best girl have a stroke or something?
iirc, he got a diagnosis for a fatty liver and that spurred him to change his diet and routine

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Kaela just respectfully asked the clippers not to clip this just now but she was in a car accident before stream. She and everyone involved are ok according to her but the car sounds like it's in bad shape. She wasn't the one driving but isn't saying who was. She's a bit shaken by the ordeal and is analyzing how lucky she is. She doesn't want it clipped cause she watches clips and she doesn't want to see this.
The stream assuming it survives after this

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Remi and Nasa are actually kind of good, they should have had them play :pippasadl:
I suspect that Mahjong Soul had a limit on how many characters Phase could have in the game, and mandated that a few of the most popular personalities, like Pippa and Tenma, be included. As for the rest, maybe it was hashed out between the talents or was done through a random lottery or whatever.

I imagine if this partnership is successful, there might be another event and we'll get the rest of the talents in another event.

DanishCookies

I suspect that Mahjong Soul had a limit on how many characters Phase could have in the game, and mandated that a few of the most popular personalities, like Pippa and Tenma, be included. As for the rest, maybe it was hashed out between the talents or was done through a random lottery or whatever.

I imagine if this partnership is successful, there might be another event and we'll get the rest of the talents in another event.
I hope it sells well so that maybe Yostar considers PC x AzurLane

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

ID chaos, ft. ID-speaking A-chan.

Lol. I suppose even ID3 got to join in because they're leading up to the independence day festivities. I hope ID2 still get the individual feature episodes that usually occur after 3D showcases.

The most elite Mephisto karaoke
The original stream was in May, but I'm not sure if anyone brought this to the thread's attention.

Limkin

Interesting, I know she's been hiding her face up (at least partially) until this point but now she's full fleshtuber?
Imagine deciding to change from a cute anime girl to a basic white bitch. I don't even know why would anyone do that

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Yuyu from BLOSSOMBREAK released a big 76 page document on how to make cover songs. Their YouTube channel features covers from 3 years ago, so I assume they have the knowledge on the topic

niggaphil

Interesting, I know she's been hiding her face up (at least partially) until this point but now she's full fleshtuber?

Damn, she is 2/5. My first thought was is it some joke where the troon cosplay as nyanner to troll the community?

Apparently it is not. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Edit: To explain my rating:
1/5: non-fuckable, burn it with fire
2/5: maybe fuckable when I am horny, but she need to cover with mask or something so i won't see her face
3/5: normie level. Gonna fuck if getting along well
4/5: Decent level. Potential Wife Material
5/5: Tenma Maemi

Negzana

Kaela just respectfully asked the clippers not to clip this just now but she was in a car accident before stream. She and everyone involved are ok according to her but the car sounds like it's in bad shape. She wasn't the one driving but isn't saying who was. She's a bit shaken by the ordeal and is analyzing how lucky she is. She doesn't want it clipped cause she watches clips and she doesn't want to see this.
The stream assuming it survives after this

If there's a God I want to think Him for keeping Kaela okay through this Accident

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Well I mean she started off doing that before transitioning to a vtuber.
She's Filipino, you sure you're into that?
I like everything about flip women except their language and attitude.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Damn, she is 2/5. My first thought was is it some joke where the troon cosplay as nyanner to troll the community?

Apparently it is not. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Edit: To explain my rating:
1/5: non-fuckable, burn it with fire
2/5: maybe fuckable when I am horny, but she need to cover with mask or something so i won't see her face
3/5: normie level. Gonna fuck if getting along well
4/5: Decent level. Potential Wife Material
5/5: Tenma Maemi
I hate this internet posturing of pretending women you don't like are ugly. She's obviously not. Also your rating is retarded, you're never going to marry a 4/5 because they're all mentally ill or already married.
I wish Vtubers would stop with the fleshtuber shit, it's cringe.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's second day medley finishing strong with Yoshika and now Shishigami Leona.

Most of the guests were impressive as well, another guest singing a Re:AcT original as well, 774's Ieiri Popo singing Usuwa Suu's Floating during her stream.

The remaining Selejo girls released Ai Kotoba covers following their earlier 3D live.

Suo Sango first.

Followed by Kitakoji Hisui

Next is Nishizono Chigusa

And closed by Todo Kohaku

For Kohaku, also check her Mela! cover.

Burner of the East

Just another guy on the internet.

Who in the what company is in trouble.

Project Kokonatsu is one of those ragtag vtuber groups in the PH side of vtubing. Nobody knows aside from the members about the reasons or circumstances of his suspension and investigation. Nobody knows the gravity of the situation but a quick look suggests it might have been bad. Chips was one of Lyrica's clippers and was also the graphics designer for Lyrica's YouTube banner and several others. He's got a nice portfolio.

Anyways that's your answer to a literally who moment.

I haven't been able to access the homeland lately. The clearnet mirror is down and I can't seem to access it even through Tor. Has something gone down lately? I've been out of the loop for quite a long time and I'm starting to become convinced that the website has been blackholed by my third-world ISP.

Change it to .ph and it'll work. The previous clearnet mirror got seized or something. I'm on the site right now.
Thank you kind stranger. Apparently the top-level domain is .pl.

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I haven't been able to access the homeland lately. The clearnet mirror is down and I can't seem to access it even through Tor. Has something gone down lately? I've been out of the loop for quite a long time and I'm starting to become convinced that the website has been blackholed by my third-world ISP.
Change it to .ph and it'll work. The previous clearnet mirror got seized or something. I'm on the site right now.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
This game Airi is playing is fucking beautiful. Can't believe I never knew about it - probably because I'm not into 40K.

Could be some other job. She said "archiving duties", kind of like how Calli used to say "scythe swinging lessons".
Most 40K games are atmospheric as fuck books too. GW are autistic who overcharge for paint and plastic but the setting it's self the games the world the books. are usually a time.

Boltgun Spacemarine Mechanicus the Dawn Of War series (yes even 3) are all good times. and theres even more if you want to delve into 40k Fantasy and embrace the only good vermintide. who snort magic crack rocks and then build Warp Rifles out of it also the fans are insane people who get shit done. Google 40K Astartes or 40K helreach or even less professional but still damn quality stuff like If The Emperor Had a Text to Speech Device or The Last Church Animated (which is also a good book)
At this point, I kind of want them to be fired for having done something really crazy. Like real crazy shit, though with Lando going about things normally I can't imagine it being that serious.
they went streaking though the offices Vespear causing thousands of dollars in damages every time he turned right several women and one man are now preggers.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Risu playing those games and is giving her viewers the most accurate experience of these mass-produced ads-ridden games
Ayunda-Risu-Ch-hololive-ID-YEAH-YOU-WANT-THOSE-GAMES-RIGHT-SO-HERE-YOU-GO-NOW-LET-S-SEE-YOU-C.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom