"When in doubt - pull it out"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Flayon is acting so dumb I can't tell if serious or not. Actually showed the bottom of the dildo in Audrey's sexy pic too.
"What's a golden shower?" -Machina x Flayon, 2023

It's pretty wild that he found his niche as the "lewd game streamer"

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
It doesnt look like a new member,they new members teasers are always animated with the vtuber that joins in it(Kson,Nazuna,Haruka,Henya) so it looks like a concert to me.I guess they finally realized that just streaming isnt the path so they are going to "try" something new.
But here are a few questions:How is Mouse going to sing without dying?she is very good but she doesnt sings that often due to her condition.
Kson is out of form and sometimes it looks like she forgot what was teached in Holo but still she is better than the rest(hopefully)
Afaik Hime,Froot,Henya,Melody and Haruka cant sing and dance.
I dont need to explain Nazuna do i?She is out of practice but her few Karaoke streams as Mikeneko show that she still has it.Now the only question for her is how much effort is she going to put on this?Voice ore is pretty small but it has the atmosphere she always wanted with no Males.
Now the elephant on the room:
HOW THE FUCK IS ZENTROON GOING TO SING????

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
It doesnt look like a new member,they new members teasers are always animated with the vtuber that joins in it(Kson,Nazuna,Haruka,Henya) so it looks like a concert to me.I guess they finally realized that just streaming isnt the path so they are going to "try" something new.
But here are a few questions:How is Mouse going to sing without dying?she is very good but she doesnt sings that often due to her condition.
Kson is out of form and sometimes it looks like she forgot what was teached in Holo but still she is better than the rest(hopefully)
I dont need to explain Nazuna do i?She is out of practice but her few Karaoke streams as Mikeneko show that she still has it.Now the only question for her is how much effort is she going to put on this?Voice ore is pretty small but it has the atmosphere she always wanted with no Males.
He'll be the dj scratching records in the background obviously.

USS IOWA

Vocaloid most likely.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
We got a date for the next Phase Mahjong event

Archive

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Funny rat has her first stream (as rat)
Very scuffed, very funny

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I know nothing about it besides the fact it's so rural she considered a trip to what everyone else here unilaterally dismissed as one of the dullest cities on the continent as a breathtakingly cosmopolitan experience worth exhaustively documenting.

Also 5 pounds of canned fudge for 6$.
I have never spent much time there. But Ohio/Indiana and Pennsylvania are considered "the rust belt". Essentially a region of the US where a ton of the manufacturing happened for a long time. Those areas (and of course Detroid up in Michigan) have been hit hard over the last 30 years due to outsourcing (primarily to China and Mexico). The Florida Man meme is a bit easier to explain because of Florida's unique and well documented conditions. I'm sure there is an old meme or newstory that I am missing, but alas

God's Strongest Dragoon

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Vshojo teasing something?

lmao someone is coping that they are not Hololive, you can have hololivers, you can try to be hololive but at the end Vshojo is just a sad copy that only Ironmouse keep together

Tidbit from Kiara's members stream that I hadn't heard before: Realistic Kemonomimi for non-kemono characters are banned going forwards in Holo - Kiara wasn't even allowed to add her existing ears to other outfits unless they were made into an accessory rather than live ears. Apparently it was diluting the impact of having actual animal characters or something....
I mean yeah, shit is overused already, thanks yagoo for slapping the unoriginals zoomers in their place, and let the TRUE and HONEST animal eared hags shine

View attachment 39471

Translation:

Is it really happening? Do they actually have Konami perms?
MACHINA SEX FLAYON DID IT AGAIN

Anime Fan

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>we missed out on swimsuit Airi for Rie
:annoyedpippa:
Rewatching the trailer, there's at least 2, if not 3 promo images total. So we might see more here soon.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
We got a date for the next Phase Mahjong event

Archive

1691199554771.png

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Here's the playlist for today's Re:AcT Virtual Music Medley.

Starts with Hanabasami Kyo at 1PM JST, don't miss it.

MaiR will release a cover premiere later in the day at 8PM JST.

Also from yesterday's Asano Sisters 3D live stream, the major announcement is Ruri-nee joining Victor Entertainment and will release her first album on 1 November. She also has a voice drama lined up and her fave seiyuu Tomokazu Sugita will be in the drama as well.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii cover afterparty (starting soon).

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I know nothing about it besides the fact it's so rural she considered a trip to what everyone else here unilaterally dismissed as one of the dullest cities on the continent as a breathtakingly cosmopolitan experience worth exhaustively documenting.

Also 5 pounds of canned fudge for 6$.
Pretty sure she's either in Western Penn or a chunk of WV. Her discussions about pot put her not resident in Ohio at the moment. It's in the region. And the place can be dreadfully dull, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom