"Wait Greece is actually a country? Is this a country??"Etna Crimson

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

I dont watch Pippa that much but this is so funny.The GX Vtuber didnt even debut yet and blocks others LOL

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
They literally only made Seraphine because K/DA sold so well
I don't think so as much fuckery was involved in Seraphine's development it's more likely they fast-laned the new music champion (as much as ill bitch i don't think they actually took the sona rework and gave it to a new champion) and then pivoted her to KDA stuff not that the minor difference matters it rightfully blew up in their faces.
It was very apparent how quickly the kpop brainrot took hold of Riot studios
They wanted a more mainstream Pentakill. but no one remembers True Damage now do they.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Hope the pups are ready for this dialogue

e: They're trying to censor it manually :SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Airi streaming DKC soon. Pretty sure it's gonna be tts since her voice is still dead.

Edit: She's using Pippa the Ripper for her starting screen.:smugpipi:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
2% of revenue :ironmousekek: or she's probably saving all the money she can on her way out of the company. Seriously pomu you can make a lot more money going back to maid mint and probably have to put up with less shit.

On holochad news. The first girl of the new gen who will do a karaoke stream is the one who can't sing for shit. Tune in in a couple of hours it should be fun.

I hope Shiori works as a good soundtrack for whatever Pippa is doing tonight :smugpipi:

niggaphil

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wait, I thought you will be go MIA for a month after the Nolan's penis got exploded? :smugselen:
I did for the week and then I read the Nolan Memorial thread and reread the Trial thread. I realized all my arguments amounted to was "preaching to the choir" and maybe changed the position of 2-3 people. Nearly all the responses were "I was already voting to explode his penis but thank you for giving a good reasoning" and "you have a good point but I'm still not voting to explode his penis on principle". Nolan actually argued against his own penis rights better than anyone in that thread and was the only person capable of shifting the poll. I had barely any impact at all on the poll.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Airi streaming DKC soon. Pretty sure it's gonna be tts since her voice is still dead.

She's talking and she sounds rough but definitely better than before. She really should be waiting until she's fully healed though.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I did for the week and then I read the Nolan Memorial thread and reread the Trial thread. I realized all my arguments amounted to was "preaching to the choir" and maybe changed the position of 2-3 people. Nearly all the responses were "I was already voting to explode his penis but thank you for giving a good reasoning" and "you have a good point but I'm still not voting to explode his penis on principle". Nolan actually argued against his own penis rights better than anyone in that thread and was the only person capable of shifting the poll.
to be fair you wrote a really good reasoning most of us are just turbo tarded contrarians. I agreed with most of your post but i still voted to keep the fucker till like the last day.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Likes league mains sona and states seraphine is Sona 2.0 shes a real one think I found a new oshi.

Fuck Seraphine. Ok with that out of the way for those of you who cared to actually read my autism Sona is a very old champion but has been kept semi relevant with buffs however there are core issue's in her kit mostly based around a game league no longer is rumors of her being in the works for a rework were circulating for years ever since riot confirmed there were a list of champions who needed reworks.

Cue a few years later people know it's coming and are ready to be excited teasers start being released lots of hints toward stage performances a unique instrument and music everyone latches onto this "sona rework" like a fucking cult chant teaser arrives new champion Seraphine who dis. Wait isn't her q the same as Sona's but better wait what is this her ult is essentially sona's too (while also stealing Karma's ult buffed E but better) this pissed EVERYONE off even non Sona mains because stepping onto another champions identity is a sore spot for alot of players especially older champions

and then Seraphines lore comes out and it is not only cribbing Sona's lore (minus the disability just to make sure the abelism tards are mad too) shes also with the tact of a mary sue is revealed to be torturing living crystal scorpions called brackern (represented by the champion Skarner) for their own good with the story treating her as some kind of hero riot fixed the story in a hurry to make it so shes unaware using hextech crystals is akin to skinning a brackern alive (and fired the writer I THINK but can't prove) so in addition to stealing an existing champions lore and kit (and improving on it in every way essentially making sona obsolete) shes also an unironic mary sue. que full backlash.

and then theres the ACTUAL Seraphine see after the trailer was dropped riot had a social media account for seraphine created run or at least contributed to by Jasmine Clark not that riot told anyone as much an actual musician who was contracted to produce music for the fictional character (and if she was involved with the twitter account playact as her as well) Surprise it was slightly vtuber related all along. So whats the issue here? well aside from burying who she actually was in a time where vtubers were not mainstream and thus more people chalked it up to corperation wants to run this persons career into the ground there was also

The Seraphine Skin Scandal the twitter account despite vauge posting alot and occassionally posting a nice acoustic guitar solo presented as Seraphine as someone trying to live simply it was forced as fuck but it was at least understandable cue the champion release andddddddd shes a hyperactive chipmunk pop star diva (who tortures and consumes hextech crystals to feed the monster inside) ok not the worst thing but then you see her skins (cosmetics) oh look the down to earth live simple girl they had presented us with the whole time for 20 bucks. yeah people got pissed about this too it was the most blatant riot had been with their greed

so to summ it up Seraphine was a shitshow from all directions and thats just the major stuff theres still rumors and speculation and minor stuff that i glossed over like how the person behind Seraphine Jasmine Clark may have been screwed by the terms in her contract and then the constant pushing for Seraphine to be part of KDA so much so that alot of her trailer/lore was actually focused on the KDA universe stuff when people were desperate to find ANYTHING to like about this character.

Oh right they never actually reworked Sona and theres still debates if that update she got around the same time was the rework on not (it did vastly improve her game play but changed basically nothing) funny enough the next champion to be reworked at the time of this post is Skarner i am excited for this shitshow.
>Sona? Seraphine?
>Not playing good supports like Leona instead of bitches that poke from 50 miles away like bitches.

I dont watch Pippa that much but this is so funny.The GX Vtuber didnt even debut yet and blocks others LOL

I got blocked by her a few months ago. Thought it had to do with the Blackface rant. I wonder if the talent did it or if it was done by someone else. Maybe she hates Phase because Lumi is there but from what I remember Pandora was not really openly hostile against Lumi (or atleast I dont remember her being so).

Look at this shit. A fucking Amiya clip barely edited (i didnt add edgy shit, its mostly zooms and cuts/transitions). I got a fucking ad from Ebay showing nipples...
1691111908551.png

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

She's talking and she sounds rough but definitely better than before. She really should be waiting until she's fully healed though.

Holy shit. She's alive.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

i know a browser just for her!
1691113765555.png
will help her search pp ants without making her fbi agent even more suicidal
>Sona? Seraphine?
>Not playing good supports like Leona instead of bitches that poke from 50 miles away like bitches.
negro Sona doesnt have a long distance poke. Her skills barely reach her auto attack range! Basically any support can fuck her easily 1v1 (including yuumi)
Now if she said Lux or Senna that would be understandable. Git gud.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Forgot to shill this again. Bae and Fauna being really goofy plus scaring each other randomly. It's a good time so far.

Also: "we are alcoholics and we demand you enable us!"
Wrong Holomem for that, Bae.
:calidrinking:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Mori is just lucky that its EN3 moaning and not anons trying to up the decibels to hear her brap on stream

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
>Sona? Seraphine?

The only real support to play is another ADC, along with another jungle AD camping lane.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I think so, because he's the head mod. But I think he doesn't go into Lia's streams anymore, possibly by her request, or maybe because of being assblasted by Lia and chat laughing at a user named "Xala's big buff boyfriend". I've never seen him is certain times zones too.
I've seen more "Xalabussy" jokes on Lia's part of the Discord than anywhere else.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom