"I kinda wanna unban the racist now"reinigen

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I am pretty sure Xalamon and his disciples oversee Lumi and most of the Gen 2 moderation along with being in charge of the Discord server. Azehara is almost certainly on his shitlist. He doesn't have anything to do with Gen 1 hence why he is still free to shitpost in their chats.
have these Yamanbas not learned anything!?? jesus chirst.:vesperfacepalm:
Their official discord is being overseen by a fucking rando femboy!??? Now I want xalamon to go full fag and destroy their server in a fit of femboy rage, maybe then they will learn.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
...very subtle thumbnail choice. :coomer:
Hate the game not the player it's the best clickbait I can use for thumbnails

Also @Azehara told me to and he gets clicks so i think I'll take his advice

hlwldlnf

Professional Super Smash Bros Melee player aMSa apparently watches Nijis.
The fact that he watches Shu, not super surprised. Shu has mentioned on some smash streams (most recent one I believe was a big collab with vox, fulgur, doppio, sonny, wilson, ren), that he plays smash melee.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Screenshot_20230803_193646_X.jpg
:nenebased:

God's Strongest Dragoon

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
That's why Sleepy needs to be an invader, so that she can teach her kouhai a thing or two

Fishman would never

Horo7618

No one in particular

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiina is taking her role as a mother pretty seriously:

Did... Did she make a fucking miniature bridal veil for a tamogatchi?
🐺 Time
AI-RI has a bone to pick with the literal unwashed masses

Haha, boobs. It's no wonder Airi has the most lewded model in phase by far.
>Shiina talking up Paris Hilton
>She was like a proto-VTuber because she faked her personality for TV

View attachment 39286This is not helping your "I'm not a fake bitch, I'm just autistic and don't know what I'm saying sometimes" argument. Paris Hilton is a whore and you should be bonked for comparing her to yourself even indirectly.
E Look at all yous with Paris Hilton as your secret Oshi!
View attachment 39290Fishman get PARIS HILTON in Phase Gen 3! It's what THEY WANT! :whatastory:
Get her before Aviel does!
View attachment 39292:youroshiisawhore:
Someone once told me that Paris Hilton was actually a genius for figuring out how to make money from doing nothing, and I wanted to consider his opinion. But then I remembered the time he also said Dane Cook was funny and that he was a retard, so I ignored him.
Meemaw don't be that guy.

Stunned But Dumb

Shiina would try to fire a gun and would go flying in the opposite direction like a bottle rocket.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Shiina would try to fire a gun and would go flying in the opposite direction like a bottle rocket.
Shiina is strapped, has a shotty.
edit: some kind of benelli ain't a gunsperg.

Last edited:

soap suds

Yeah both Hololive and Niji utilize these kind of system in certain ways (in niji for example touchup/brush ups are entirely RNG but can get new outfits etc based on "tickets" which is essentially points too), it's a very Japanese business system.
Some more info about the whole rng and ticket thing Niji does is that you can actually decline to be included or pass using your ticket. Mysta mentioned how he didn't put his name into the raffle for a touch-up because he was already going to graduate, and Fulgur has like two tickets already but hasn't used them because LAM is busy and can't draw it for him yet. Then you have people like Aia who have their outfits ready but rigging isn't done yet. I'm sure the whole process would go by faster if Niji outsourced instead of only doing in-house, but since the livers have a special app only for them, I can see why there would be issues hiring someone and then giving them the app that is Niji only.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

My cute raven just started. Almost got fucked by her internet but she's here and ready to rage. :smugmoona:

God's Strongest Dragoon

So you WOULD trust 10% of them with a gun!?!?!
Yes, there's 17 girls so I only need to trust 2 of them at most to get 10%.
>Lia
Fuck no
>Pippa
lol. lmao even.
>Nasa, Iori, and Michiru
Nips have likely never seen a gun in their life
>Tenma
Literally a coin flip where she would either know how to handle a gun or she might accidentally shoot herself
>Uruka
Probably the safest bet as she would be too scared to do something stupid
>Jelly
SEAnig that has likely never seen a gun in their life
>Dizzy
she would point it at herself in a desperate cry for attention
>Ember
huge unknown here but she's such a klutz that it would end up being a dangerous situation
>Lumi
I don't trust her to not do something stupid.
>Remi and Makina
more SEAnigs that have likely never seen a gun
>Airi
Potential PON moment of her shooting herself but I'm willing to bet on her Korean genetics to even it out
>Shiina
Bay Area brainfried Chink, no chance
>Rie
Aussie brainfried Chink whore, no chance
>Panko
she will shoot herself by accident, 100% guaranteed
Uruka and Airi

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Im glad to inform to this forum that Ina is not maidenless anymore, she can now bath in the glory of the Comet

DanishCookies

huge unknown here but she's such a klutz that it would end up being a dangerous situation
Ember posted stuff of her in the range shooting guns around (maybe) December of last year though or it could've been this year actually

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Likes shooting guns
>also likes getting thrown across the room

Okay this actually adds up nicely :shiinastare:
Did... Did she make a fucking miniature bridal veil for a tamogatchi?
It's also so she can drop it on ground safely when another one goes off. I wonder how many she has and if she makes them herself....
Someone once told me that Paris Hilton was actually a genius for figuring out how to make money from doing nothing, and I wanted to consider his opinion. But then I remembered the time he also said Dane Cook was funny and that he was a retard, so I ignored him.
Meemaw don't be that guy.
Yeah I've heard people say the same shit and 1 Paris Hilton was ALREADY RICH, she's Paris HILTON. 2 If you google your name with safe search off and there's a [Re-dacted] in your mouth on the front page... you're not known for your big brain, you're know for having a [Re-dacted] in your mouth on the internet!
:whatastory:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian were both rich whores who got into the tabloids by getting railed on videotape during the trash tv era. And in both cases it was the guy doing the railing that released the fuck tapes. They weren't smart, they were lucky and had "smart" (and by this I mean look at Kim's parents) people around them and went to the right parties and had the right connections to ride the trash tv wave.

Hopefully Shiina isn't a nimrod and actually believes that they got in by being smart. But then again she is a Cali gurrrrrrrl, from a generation that looked up to whores like Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom