"I’m awake, hold them off for a bit. I need to gather up some chakra before I can enter sage mode"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

They weren't smart, they were lucky and had "smart" (and by this I mean look at Kim's parents) people around them and went to the right parties and had the right connections to ride the trash tv wave.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Dingo collabing with a Thai vtuber, IDK a thing about her but she looks quite big (for SEA and Thai vtubing standards)
Also he is following the Roberu path of collabing with any woman in his way.Good for him.

RiverBear

1691109011606.png

I don't want to be *THAT GUY* but why is Pomu begging for free art instead of just paying for them

Stunned But Dumb

Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian were both rich whores who got into the tabloids by getting railed on videotape during the trash tv era. And in both cases it was the guy doing the railing that released the fuck tapes. They weren't smart, they were lucky and had "smart" (and by this I mean look at Kim's parents) people around them and went to the right parties and had the right connections to ride the trash tv wave.

Hopefully Shiina isn't a nimrod and actually believes that they got in by being smart. But then again she is a Cali gurrrrrrrl, from a generation that looked up to whores like Paris
I remember a friend telling me they were proto-onlyfans stars a while back actually

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Hate the game not the player it's the best clickbait I can use for thumbnails

Also @Azehara told me to and he gets clicks so i think I'll take his advice
1691108392670.png

Bruh
1. Thumbnails don't work on their own.
2. Work on your tags. When you are a small channel the tags will greatly help push your videos.
3. Work on your descriptions. If your description and your Title match up with the right words there is a higher chance for the video to get recommended or discovered. Once it gets recommended that's when people look at the thumbnail and click it.

I use Chat GPT to get a base/generic description and depending on how lazy I am with it, I heavily edit the description to match more my humor or i just leave it as is. This is what I got:

Title: Unraveling Airi's Controversial Take: Phase Connect's Perspective on Convention Attendees

Description:In this intriguing video, Airi, from Phase Connect, shares her candid thoughts on convention attendees. Join us as we delve into Airi's perspective, exploring the reasons behind her dislikes and gaining insight into her unique point of view.

In this short but thought-provoking discussion, Airi opens up about her experiences, providing viewers with a fresh and honest take on convention culture. While her views may be controversial, the video offers an opportunity for respectful dialogue and a deeper understanding of diverse opinions within the virtual community.

Subscribe to Airi's channel for more engaging content, captivating discussions, and a glimpse into her world within Phase Connect. Let's foster a welcoming space for different perspectives and respectful conversations as we continue to grow as a community.

#Airi #PhaseConnect #ConventionAttendees #ControversialOpinions #ThoughtProvokingDiscussion #VtuberCommunity #RespectfulDialogue #YouTubeContent #CandidThoughts #VirtualPerspective #DiverseOpinions

I usually ignore the tags at the end as I feel like they don't match but maybe try those out and you might get random clicks, who knows. For the video tags, I use the Rapidtags website.

The title might be a bit generic and feels a bit too AI-generated. I would probably edit it to Chisaka Airi's Controversial Take on Convention Attendees

I wrote "Chisaka Airi rants about conventions" and got the following:
chisaka airi,chiisaka airi,chisaka,geography facts,nina kosaka graduation,trivia questions and answers,dungeons and dragons,geography questions and answers,hakushika iori,discount pekora,geography trivia questions,geography questions,geography trivia quiz questions,nijisanji en,utatane nasa,geography quiz questions,rant,ai dungeon adventure,reaction,garten of banban secrets,nijisanji,ironmouse,commentary,nina kosaka,harukakaribu

Since many of the tags are somewhat random I type something a bit more generic and also use those tags and delete the ones that don't really work. I did "Chisaka Airi Phase Connect" and got the following:
phase connect,chisaka airi,chisaka,connect,chisaka vtuber,phase clips,phase origins,phase,chase,phase alias,phase invaders,phaseconnect,phase-connect,chisakaairi,disconnects,hakushika iori,phaseclips,chikafuji lisa,phasealias,utatane nasa,idk what this is about still,shisui michiru,electronic arts,hoshimachi suisei,airi,dunning kruger effect,assert,kanaria,hiiragi,japanese,airihead,minecraft,kirienuki,airiclips,asmongold

The youtube tag system deletes any duplicates. Try to be as close to 500/500 letters as possible without going over.

Dingo collabing with a Thai vtuber, IDK a thing about her but she looks quite big (for SEA and Thai vtubing standards)
Also he is following the Roberu path of collabing with any woman in his way.Good for him.

Great way to get a ton of international eyes on you while at the same time giving the overall audience a good perception on you because you are a big corpo vtuber interacting with someone smaller.

Guessing he knows her somehow, maybe from a past life.

Stunned But Dumb

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
So you WOULD trust 10% of them with a gun!?!?!
The 10%:

Don't worry about the math regarding the true number of 10% of Phase. Just know that Ember's pretty cool.
:mikothumbsl:

USS IOWA

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Give him a year, he is going to get his own Animare moment

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
All this seething about Shiina liking Paris Hilton doesn't really make sense, its just silly.
Her popularity was women living vicariously through her, watching for gossip, because of her status, and also social contagion and peer pressure.

For example just look at how the last two can easily influence a woman:
1691109460360.png

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

My cute raven just started. Almost got fucked by her internet but she's here and ready to rage. :smugmoona:

Likes league mains sona and states seraphine is Sona 2.0 shes a real one think I found a new oshi.

Fuck Seraphine. Ok with that out of the way for those of you who cared to actually read my autism Sona is a very old champion but has been kept semi relevant with buffs however there are core issue's in her kit mostly based around a game league no longer is rumors of her being in the works for a rework were circulating for years ever since riot confirmed there were a list of champions who needed reworks.

Cue a few years later people know it's coming and are ready to be excited teasers start being released lots of hints toward stage performances a unique instrument and music everyone latches onto this "sona rework" like a fucking cult chant teaser arrives new champion Seraphine who dis. Wait isn't her q the same as Sona's but better wait what is this her ult is essentially sona's too (while also stealing Karma's ult buffed E but better) this pissed EVERYONE off even non Sona mains because stepping onto another champions identity is a sore spot for alot of players especially older champions

and then Seraphines lore comes out and it is not only cribbing Sona's lore (minus the disability just to make sure the abelism tards are mad too) shes also with the tact of a mary sue is revealed to be torturing living crystal scorpions called brackern (represented by the champion Skarner) for their own good with the story treating her as some kind of hero riot fixed the story in a hurry to make it so shes unaware using hextech crystals is akin to skinning a brackern alive (and fired the writer I THINK but can't prove) so in addition to stealing an existing champions lore and kit (and improving on it in every way essentially making sona obsolete) shes also an unironic mary sue. que full backlash.

and then theres the ACTUAL Seraphine see after the trailer was dropped riot had a social media account for seraphine created run or at least contributed to by Jasmine Clark not that riot told anyone as much an actual musician who was contracted to produce music for the fictional character (and if she was involved with the twitter account playact as her as well) Surprise it was slightly vtuber related all along. So whats the issue here? well aside from burying who she actually was in a time where vtubers were not mainstream and thus more people chalked it up to corperation wants to run this persons career into the ground there was also

The Seraphine Skin Scandal the twitter account despite vauge posting alot and occassionally posting a nice acoustic guitar solo presented as Seraphine as someone trying to live simply it was forced as fuck but it was at least understandable cue the champion release andddddddd shes a hyperactive chipmunk pop star diva (who tortures and consumes hextech crystals to feed the monster inside) ok not the worst thing but then you see her skins (cosmetics) oh look the down to earth live simple girl they had presented us with the whole time for 20 bucks. yeah people got pissed about this too it was the most blatant riot had been with their greed

so to summ it up Seraphine was a shitshow from all directions and thats just the major stuff theres still rumors and speculation and minor stuff that i glossed over like how the person behind Seraphine Jasmine Clark may have been screwed by the terms in her contract and then the constant pushing for Seraphine to be part of KDA so much so that alot of her trailer/lore was actually focused on the KDA universe stuff when people were desperate to find ANYTHING to like about this character.

Oh right they never actually reworked Sona and theres still debates if that update she got around the same time was the rework on not (it did vastly improve her game play but changed basically nothing) funny enough the next champion to be reworked at the time of this post is Skarner i am excited for this shitshow.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Likes league mains sona and states seraphine is Sona 2.0 shes a real one think I found a new oshi.

Fuck Seraphine. Ok with that out of the way for those of you who cared to actually read my autism Sona is a very old champion but has been kept semi relevant with buffs however there are core issue's in her kit mostly based around a game league no longer is rumors of her being in the works for a rework were circulating for years ever since riot confirmed there were a list of champions who needed reworks.

Cue a few years later people know it's coming and are ready to be excited teasers start being released lots of hints toward stage performances a unique instrument and music everyone latches onto this "sona rework" like a fucking cult chant teaser arrives new champion Seraphine who dis. Wait isn't her q the same as Sona's but better wait what is this her ult is essentially sona's too (while also stealing Karma's ult buffed E but better) this pissed EVERYONE off even non Sona mains because stepping onto another champions identity is a sore spot for alot of players especially older champions

and then Seraphines lore comes out and it is not only cribbing Sona's lore (minus the disability just to make sure the abelism tards are mad too) shes also with the tact of a mary sue is revealed to be torturing living crystal scorpions called brackern (represented by the champion Skarner) for their own good with the story treating her as some kind of hero riot fixed the story in a hurry to make it so shes unaware using hextech crystals is akin to skinning a brackern alive (and fired the writer I THINK but can't prove) so in addition to stealing an existing champions lore and kit (and improving on it in every way essentially making sona obsolete) shes also an unironic mary sue. que full backlash.

and then theres the ACTUAL Seraphine see after the trailer was dropped riot had a social media account for seraphine created run or at least contributed to by Jasmine Clark not that riot told anyone as much an actual musician who was contracted to produce music for the fictional character (and if she was involved with the twitter account playact as her as well) Surprise it was slightly vtuber related all along. So whats the issue here? well aside from burying who she actually was in a time where vtubers were not mainstream and thus more people chalked it up to corperation wants to run this persons career into the ground there was also

The Seraphine Skin Scandal the twitter account despite vauge posting alot and occassionally posting a nice acoustic guitar solo presented as Seraphine as someone trying to live simply it was forced as fuck but it was at least understandable cue the champion release andddddddd shes a hyperactive chipmunk pop star diva (who tortures and consumes hextech crystals to feed the monster inside) ok not the worst thing but then you see her skins (cosmetics) oh look the down to earth live simple girl they had presented us with the whole time for 20 bucks. yeah people got pissed about this too it was the most blatant riot had been with their greed

so to summ it up Seraphine was a shitshow from all directions and thats just the major stuff theres still rumors and speculation and minor stuff that i glossed over like how the person behind Seraphine Jasmine Clark may have been screwed by the terms in her contract and then the constant pushing for Seraphine to be part of KDA so much so that alot of her trailer/lore was actually focused on the KDA universe stuff when people were desperate to find ANYTHING to like about this character.
the fact that LoR managed to salvage this characters lore is saying how fucking retarded it is

and im someone who eats up league lore like a starved hyena

hlwldlnf

Some more info about the whole rng and ticket thing Niji does is that you can actually decline to be included or pass using your ticket. Mysta mentioned how he didn't put his name into the raffle for a touch-up because he was already going to graduate, and Fulgur has like two tickets already but hasn't used them because LAM is busy and can't draw it for him yet. Then you have people like Aia who have their outfits ready but rigging isn't done yet. I'm sure the whole process would go by faster if Niji outsourced instead of only doing in-house, but since the livers have a special app only for them, I can see why there would be issues hiring someone and then giving them the app that is Niji only.
Adding to this discussion, apparently you can use 2 tickets or something to add more to your outfit. If I’m remembering correctly, Selen used 1.5? or 2 tickets worth on her bear outfit, Uki used a ticket for their free “gift” outfit.

In niji there is a guaranteed 2nd outfit that doesn’t use any of the tickets but rather a “gift” from the company. I don’t think any member can release an outfit before this “gift” outfit, hence why Fulgur has so many on the back burner, he couldn’t release a new outfit before the 2nd free one was released.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 39310

I don't want to be *THAT GUY* but why is Pomu begging for free art instead of just paying for them

2% of revenue :ironmousekek: or she's probably saving all the money she can on her way out of the company. Seriously pomu you can make a lot more money going back to maid mint and probably have to put up with less shit.

On holochad news. The first girl of the new gen who will do a karaoke stream is the one who can't sing for shit. Tune in in a couple of hours it should be fun.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
the fact that LoR managed to salvage this characters lore is saying how fucking retarded it is

and im someone who eats up league lore like a starved hyena
Same also LoR fixed so many broken/bad lores league should really just pull champion idea's from them since it's clearly where all the good writers went even Naafiri the best in a while still had a gigabotch in it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

RiverBear

Oh right they never actually reworked Sona and theres still debates if that update she got around the same time was the rework on not (it did vastly improve her game play but changed basically nothing) funny enough the next champion to be reworked at the time of this post is Skarner i am excited for this shitshow.
They literally only made Seraphine because K/DA sold so well

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

God's Strongest Dragoon

They literally only made Seraphine because K/DA sold so well
It was very apparent how quickly the kpop brainrot took hold of Riot studios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom