"More white! Less black!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Anyone else noticed YouTube chat has been getting terrible, particularly yesterday? It's like there's a slew of purposefully shitty people and literal children.
View attachment 39125

You got a version of this without the name concealed? I think I vaguely recall the avatar and the message style reminds me of someone I've seen around claiming to be 9, spamming typical kid bait shit about playing Fortnite and other inane shit, but if they're actually engaged with by the streamer they'll start posting retard bait messages to try to make the streamer say shit in ways that no actual child would actually word it.

I dug back for the person I thought it was in a stream I saw them in but their avatar is different. I still don't think it's actually a kid, but one or more fags pulling some gayop trying to make vtubers say weird shit in front of 'kids'. You may notice at some point they'll say they're black, which is the first sign it's not real. Black kids aren't on the internet because their parents are too poor to afford an ipad.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
something's going on with yuko. this came out of absolutely nowhere as far as i'm aware. hope it's nothing too serious

Yuko no. That's not how gura does it.
You just fuck off without any notice and never give any explanation for months on end. Then you come back, half a year later, and everyone goes hog wild.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
The Mothing hour has arrived

Nee hair style already done not too different looks cute
20230802_170848.jpg
According to her she's extremely physicall with friends especially when drinking intresting...

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
He'll return eventually, it's inevitable. There's no true 'escape.'
Maybe if she collabs with someone interesting, the week off she took got me to watch a bunch of other chuubas and made me realize that streams are actually watchable when they're not 60% reading the most retarded superchats on Earth, and then arguing with said retarded superchatters, and both of you being wrong.
If it gets him to learn to use a VPN and have good opsec, it might actually be good for him too.
What the fuck, I'm not Nolan.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
If it gets him to learn to use a VPN and have good opsec, it might actually be good for him too.

braindoko

comfy tamagotchi chat live from Germany (in english)

You know who Ami reminded me of?

Nolan’s expulsion from the site means that a new user has entered the Most Messages Top 5!

I would like to personally congratulate @Hff201 for this achievement with a grand total 3,322 messages posted in the 323 days since he created his account. That’s over 10 messages a day or one every 2.5 hours! The honorable British gentleman was already in the Highest Reaction Score Top 5 with a total score of 29,371 or just under 9 reaction score per post.

He rounds out the small group of dedicated users who also share spots in both Top 5s - @Reticule, @thhrang, @The Rrat, and @Punished Anime Discusser! Good work, men!

Be wary of your position, though! @Spergatory is quickly approaching the Top 5 on both lists!
is this reverse psychology to make people slow down the postings?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Oh god she's asking chat the orgin of chudjack
:whatastory:
Her incel fish refuses to answer her

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
something's going on with yuko. this came out of absolutely nowhere as far as i'm aware. hope it's nothing too serious

Someone already claimed the BBC rrat, but say, how many months has it been since Yuko's debut, again?
About 9?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Someone already claimed the BBC rrat, but say, how many months has it been since Yuko's debut, again?
About 9?
We're due for another drive-by.:amepopcorn:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Ina just spoiled: There will be a re-cut of the EN Concert Connect the World released/announced later today.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Idol Latino Checklist:
  • 1 of them will have their children crying in the background.
  • 1 of them will get a chancla thrown at her mid-stream because she didn't cook dinner.
  • 1 of them will get kidnapped before debut.
1 of them will be Throwing the Chancla.

The first gen to murder it's genmates and half it's membership with one well tossed sandal.
wait shit, I just realized the absolute goldmine of content we could get from them:

members only telenovella watchalongs/reactions

they will make MONEY
I think your joking but Telenoella watch alongs would make ACTUAL bank. so many of them are overwrought parodies of storytelling a good one can be a wild ass ride on par with some of the best comedies out there.
IDOL SPIC!!!!!???
:talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom:
that's is what the talent pool is and I doubt head jew has the scouting mastery like holo to find actual gems because holy shit the drama will implode their branch in a heartbeat.
He can prove me wrong but no way in hell you're getting a girl that isn't putting an obvious fake and obnoxious voice, all of them do that shit.
simple solution. 1 Member wave. if EN is idol's myth ES could be their Yabairys. though i doubt this will happen.

I do hold a faint hope that jewman knows the fuck ups of other branches in the area and might take steps against internal drama bullshit. if my Rrat is true and the reason he can expand so quick is because hes actually got hollywood level jewbank into this he might actually already have a list of talents other people could not accsess as in actual professionals who can at least keep their petty sniping behind the scenes.
I wonder why IronMouse never bothered with the Hispanic market??
ES vtuber Fans are fucking cancer.Good Luck

Holy fuck even your Japanese is messed up learn ONE language then try the others.
according to the rumors she might be the mother of at least 80% of the hispanic market might be why.
Game is good, the dev is a troon but that has nothing to do with the game. (also I'm pretty sure the trooning didn't begin until after the game was released)
game is good dev is a rtard troon and decides the game that is obviously about escaping your cringe ass past/being a shit person/stress/VAGUE BAD THING MUST be about trooning out because thats how all troons think. everything has to be about lopping off their junk and waving it in peoples faces.

Considering how many people identify it more with Anxiety speaks volumes about the dev trying to barge in years later and shouting about how it was about his tiny baby penis and how no one god damn cared.
Nah, if Sana was there i could make bets that EN has a chance, the fight is going to be between Gamers and ID, the rest are going to get slaughtered
it's basically capture the flag with moba mechanics. theres not really that much to "practice" from what little coverage ive seen on unite the most skilled teams are all dead evenly matched and it comes down to minor amounts of randomness that are in the game.

TLDR skill does not play much factor in this as long as your not activly sabotaging your own team......admittedly a toss up for EN but still.
Isn't Pokemon Unite the baby moba? It was pretty fun on release week though.

So no team building autism, no Sana style obliteration, which means people with no time to build teams like Mori and Kiara can actually come to play, but instead idiots wandering around the map getting ganked by the one gamer of the lot (eg. ID, Fauna, Pekora)
pretty much this. i will note however there are certain "strats" that exist in the game that are more niche and can create chaos and shake up the usual stalmates and that is arguably where the skill ceiling is.
Say what you want about Orange Woman's knight outfit being unbefitting for her, but this recent art by the costume's designer looks pretty good

as someone who hates the new armor yes yes this is a vast improvment I wish i could elaborate on why.
Maybe if she collabs with someone interesting, the week off she took got me to watch a bunch of other chuubas and made me realize that streams are actually watchable when they're not 60% reading the most retarded superchats on Earth, and then arguing with said retarded superchatters, and both of you being wrong.

What the fuck, I'm not Nolan.
fucking christ hes banned from the site but he lives rent free in your heads. get meds all of you.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
fucking christ hes banned from the site but he lives rent free in your heads. get meds all of you.
I literally was not talking about him, why am I included here?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I think your joking but Telenoella watch alongs would make ACTUAL bank. so many of them are overwrought parodies of storytelling a good one can be a wild ass ride on par with some of the best comedies out there.

no, I'm not joking

have you seen the Pippa watchalongs for old movies/dramas?

this is practically printing money

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I literally was not talking about him, why am I here?
sorry think i meant to hit reticule that's my bad but take your meds anyway.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Still watching Juni spiders came up and so did Pippa eating one lol seems like she saw

Also Melody is going for a liscesne to be a professional sex Ed teacher

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
is this reverse psychology to make people slow down the postings?
[- NO - THIS IS A COMPETITION FOR THEM OF WHO CAN BE THE BIGGEST F.A.G.G.O.T. TRADEMARK OF TVA -]

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Juniper apparently had someone once feverishly DM her telling her he's seen all ovlf her personal information and she really should do something about it. She told him being a vtuber was just an artistic choice lol along with vaguely mentoring how easy it is to find hololive doxxs

More lore she cheated her way through Japanese class not understanding a word but memorizing the shapes of words lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom