"The harsh reality is that sometimes people you care about will turn their backs on you at any given moment"Froot

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehk

(A)

Looks like Nyaru is having pretty bad internet issues.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I guess the Liacons have gotten too crazy recently.
View attachment 39123
Nah a streamer IS the dum shit they say on stream and the dum fucks who give them money and recognition. You made your bed, you planted blah blah blah. This is just Zug Zug garbage again. You want the push from it when you're small then you want to ditch it when it's inconvenient and looks bad. Tuff shit.
:mikothumbsl::menhera:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Another streamer joins the AI TTS invasion

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Something of an accomplishment here guys - we achieved 100% coverage of the Thread by our Recaps!

Thread Recap Links [here] go from page 1 to page 4600 atm, a great result that wouldn't be possible without people in the community!
Big thank you to @angry sushi for the original idea, @Scoots for starting this whole operation and providing amazing ideas, @Kourai for the great effort with Time Capsule Recaps and tech details!

Additional thanks to @Mumberthrax for feedback on formating and help with corpo icons.
Of course, thank you all for DMing me about mistakes and in general, this is our shared project - feedback and help are much appreciated!

something's going on with yuko. this came out of absolutely nowhere as far as i'm aware. hope it's nothing too serious

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Nolan’s expulsion from the site means that a new user has entered the Most Messages Top 5!
Wish there was a way to keep the account public for historic reasons.

The only solace I have in this is that I'll never catch up to @Reticule's absurd message amount. :gunpeko:
At least that's what you think now. :smugpipi:

While he does have a large number of posts, there is another user who is almost his equal in terms of posting frequency. He has 7,707 messages in 325 days - 23.7 messages per day. @Green Kitbash has posted a 2,516 times in only 120 days - 20.9 messages per day.

@Reticule’s had a lot more time to rack them up but @Green Kitbash is punching far above his weight class. At least @Reticule can strive for astonishing one message per hour metric as he’s only 0.3 messages per day away!
It's really easy to make a lot of posts when cheering Pippa on, she's a very good girl and should be praised for her achievements.

I've escaped the mold zone and stopped watching/posting about Pippa, so @Reticule's gap is only going to widen.
That sounds like a miserable life. Return to us brother, feel the warm welcoming embrace of a moldy one once more.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Something of an accomplishment here guys - we achieved 100% coverage of the Thread by our Recaps!

Thread Recap Links [here] go from page 1 to page 4600 atm, a great result that wouldn't be possible without people in the community!
Big thank you to @angry sushi for the original idea, @Scoots for starting this whole operation and providing amazing ideas, @Kourai for the great effort with Time Capsule Recaps and tech details!

Additional thanks to @Mumberthrax for feedback on formating and help with corpo icons.
Of course, thank you all for DMing me about mistakes and in general, this is our shared project - feedback and help are much appreciated!
And thank you man for taking this gargantuan task off my hands

Big thanks to everyone who helped Inbox make his job easier

This is getting out of hand...

View attachment 38857
Source
Kettle time once again thanks to Peanut Gallery this was too funny not to upload

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I will simplify ES and FR for those who don't know.

The Ñ tribe is like dwarves: Loud, rowdy and 80% of the time shitting around.
Meanwhile the Baguette tribe is like Elves: Stuck up, isolationist and prideful.

A good example is that the baguettes have a containment server in FFXIV on the EU datacenter (moogle), set by themselves. I can't remember the times when someone talking in Spanish has refused to switch languages in an EN party. But if the motherfucker comes from moogle, 50% of the time they WILL talk in french and continue to talk in french even when knowing english, until the dungeon is over. And if you land in a party with majority of baguettes, you WILL get kicked, even when the party finder says EN ok.
Ñ dwarves.gif

I agree with this assessment

chihirogumi

something's going on with yuko. this came out of absolutely nowhere as far as i'm aware. hope it's nothing too serious

my rrat: her irl friends and family found out she drinks piss and she has to do damage control on her irl reputation.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
That sounds like a miserable life. Return to us brother, feel the warm welcoming embrace of a moldy one once more.
He'll return eventually, it's inevitable. There's no true 'escape.'

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Pregnant with Tyrone's child.

Now that's out the way, does anyone have any actual theories from things she's mentioned on stream?

my rrat: her irl friends and family found out she drinks piss and she has to do damage control on her irl reputation.
Her mother knows she pleasures herself with plushies so she's probably a bit late with that.

It's really easy to make a lot of posts when cheering Pippa on, she's a very good girl and should be praised for her achievements.
Shush, back to containment.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Not much of a rrat, tbh. We know her mother watched her stream when she got off with her plushies. Her family watches, and I'm going to wager that the kind of family that produces children who masturbate with plushies to an audience isn't necessary the kind of family that keeps quiet abouts its offsprings' shenanigans.

Yuko's mother just talking and word of these "Just between us..." talks coming back to Yuko because "Just between us..." is always the exact opposite is hardly inconceivable.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Well, last time she took off like that she had to play Arma with the bros, but the idea of her family pulling a Black Snake Moan on her ass is pretty funny too

Vagueposting is great, where is my boy Vesper at

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Now she is rambling on about her and Nerissa with Nerissa in chat. It is as gay as you would expect.

Kiara said Nerissa and her were talking in Discord the other day about random stuff and Ame just hopped in their channel and said "don't mind me, just wanna listen" and muted herself lol. Also, Nerissa revealed she was still watching the stream after that.

Tako soon

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Here is twitter space from Morino Peary (Beryl LeRou, Hana Flores)

Nothing special, just karaoke, but I'm glad she's okay.

Random question, but when you play an embedded twitter video on this site, does it play right there or open up a new tab on twitter?

I ask because 99% of the time it redirects to tiwtter (which I hate) but sometimes it plays properly.

For example a few pages back @Spergatory's post played embedded, but @La+ de Central Norte's post did not.
Because the first link is a video from twitter, and second is twitcasting link.
She had big numbers assets
fixed. Now I understand why people watch her.
F0Sw2FhWICEYv5a.jpgFmN27vXWIA03HAW.jpgFn6nFMWX0AAUKw7.jpg
"You guys know it's summer in China too right? And it's so humid! No human in their right mind is gonna pose as a bear in that suit in the middle of Summer!"
But everyone knows the chinks aren't human. :nehgah:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Early morning Pochi-mama stream in 5 minutes:

It's not really good news though :inatiredl:

81073162.jpg
Archive

A lot of her other recent tweets also seem to be about work stress, lack of sleep or injuries. C102 is in 10 days so she's probably pushing herself too hard in order to make the deadline.

Edit: Yeah she said she really wants to run away so she's streaming in order to stop herself. She hasn't even had time to watch Reine's 3D stream or EN3's debuts. Hopefully she can take it easy once C102 ends.

Axel also showed up with some quick encouragement.
57299471.jpg

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Kiara said Nerissa and her were talking in Discord the other day about random stuff and Ame just hopped in their channel and said "don't mind me, just wanna listen" and muted herself lol. Also, Nerissa revealed she was still watching the stream after that.

Tako soon

So Nerissa is like Ollie from ID and Iroha from JP de gozaru? A very hardcore Hololive fan?

Lapu chan ready for the Showmatch.
TEAM A IKZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom