"Fuck you Eimi! hahahahaha!"Shisui Michiru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

akaaoi

braindoko

After Roca and Coni I hope Aviel takes away self designing privileges to Idol ES.

did she mean "boca" there?
The very moment I see some shit like "Vamos a mirar La Rosa de Guadalupe," I'm going to hang myself.
I think corpos limit the amount of react stream a vtuber can do. Hina Misora used to at least try some creative ideas under Wactor, while as an indie she's just another React Andy

Something you negros haven't really considered is we might get spaniard chuubas too. Some of the cutest vtubers I've seen are from Spain, they have a funny accent

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
One of the things that get me is that like everyone is saying no Tier 1 or 2 has tried to get a ES branch, Cover has danced with the idea but never committed to it even when they can just experiment with a unit of 3, there has been attempts but not a single one has been solidified, IdolES can become a proof of concept for the Tier 1 or 2 to take notice of a hugely untapped market besides the european one

How the crap the jews tactical striked first Anycunts and Cover is a mistery

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Now to try to reel in the shitposting a little bit, is a ES branch actually a good idea? like financially? let's assume the hypothetical sceneria where the manage to find 5 decent girls that are not a complete drama mess and are actually entertaining while the branch still be profitable? Idol is not a huge brand like Holo or Niji that will get people looking their way jut by existing and outside of RIn isn't like the rest of Idol are powerhouses in term of viewers and and Subs, how many subscribers will the IdolES girls expect on debut and what average CCV?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
One of the things that get me is that like everyone is saying no Tier 1 or 2 has tried to get a ES branch, Cover has danced with the idea but never committed to it even when they can just experiment with a unit of 3, there has been attempts but not a single one has been solidified, IdolES can become a proof of concept for the Tier 1 or 2 to take notice of a hugely untapped market besides the european one

niji and cover don't have jew gold to burn away gambling, that's why.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Now to try to reel in the shitposting a little bit, is a ES branch actually a good idea?
You are taking a market that is a entire continent (+spain), mexicans simp hardcore, the main issue i could see would be with merchadising

Negzana

I might have misheard but it sound like Kaela accidentally misworded herself saying today (August 2) is her birthday which is Xyera's actual birthday if Nyfco is correct

and is Nyfco is correct, then our blacksmith has turned 30 and is officially a hag in body and soul

:holohag::hololove:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Tier 1 or 2? This some new terminology? Please enlighten us.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Agents of the great Soviet Union of Livers called Nijisanji are now aware of the plans of Israel
I don't remember sending them

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Bettel got this VOD back.Does anyone know if they cut the part where he talks about going to IKEA with his "friend"?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Now to try to reel in the shitposting a little bit, is a ES branch actually a good idea? like financially? let's assume the hypothetical sceneria where the manage to find 5 decent girls that are not a complete drama mess and are actually entertaining while the branch still be profitable? Idol is not a huge brand like Holo or Niji that will get people looking their way jut by existing and outside of RIn isn't like the rest of Idol are powerhouses in term of viewers and and Subs, how many subscribers will the IdolES girls expect on debut and what average CCV?
If there's one thing that Latamoids are really good at, is being very vocal and outspoken about what they want, and then not giving a shit about it after it's provided. I've been on enough videogame forums to have the phrase "WHERE LATAM SERVER?????" live rent free in my head. Only for the game to get LATAM servers, and for them to be dead as fuck and unprofitable.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Starting shortly.

Ame also has a geurilla karaoke soon.

Lurker McSpic

The money is there waiting to be taken, the problem is finding the tools to harvest it. If they do find bitches that can work together without devolving into a constant barrage of bullshit they're golden. Another big problem is culture, spics from each country are way different. Then add some leftoid brainrot into the mix too because that's already in various countries, you're gonna have a hard time getting everyone on board if you have talents from opposite viewpoints.
I'm curious what head jew's plan is for this but like I said before, the best way IMO to get people who could work together better is hiring people who speak spanish good enough to pass or american latinx and puerto ricans.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Tier 1 or 2? This some new terminology? Please enlighten us.
is kinda of a esport thing but i classify them as this (for reference we are going to stay in the EN scene)

Tier 1: NijiYamanbas and Hololive tier of organization, you know them, you love them, they have the dosh, the people, the brand and the manpower to set the meta in the scene and people just copy anything they do, for now only those 2 are here

Tier 2: Phase connect and Idol tier kind of organization, they are new but they have not shit the bed, they are moving on strides, going to conventions and all the cool stuff,, they dont have anyone groundbreaking, they are not 2 views but they are not specially horrible, fighting the good fight

Tier 3: Vshoujo tier of organization, you are just pretending to have a brand just to get anime pussay, here goes garbage places like WACTOR and that one company that i forgot the name but Pippa interviewed the CEO and called him stupid on stream, thats the kind of organizations that go here

Lurker McSpic

Lol I just saw lia in shiori's chat :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Autistic girl together strong

braindoko

I feel ashamed of sharing a country with Fucking Nimu but there are good ES vtubers i swear

I like this one and the best part is that she does not TRY to larp as a Japanese woman:Akami Chiyo.

The ES side being so toxic has one good thing:It Doesnt forgive drama whores and the corpo that cathers to them gets pressured.

the piranha is a real one, she watches and comments on lots of vtubers' chats
>just 1

Si

>half
>secretly
Proctor, necesitamos containment thread
If i was in jewcorp i would avoid Argentina like the plague, that place has the worst kind of latino, the one that is white that believe are brown and behave like a blacks
"the ones that are brown, believe they are white and behave like blacks"
Fixed.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Kalion

:)

Lurker McSpic

But seriously, stop using that.

stupid Yamanba I refer to spics born and bred in america, I could also use latine like our dear friend roza taught me :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
"the ones that are brown, believe they are white and behave like blacks"
Fixed.
argie1.jpg
That said, this was one of the funniest shits i saw last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom