"No I don't think you'd be a furry for fucking a centaur. Satyrs are hot, why not!"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So strange seeing so many of holoEN streaming again honestly feels like a fever dream that honestly i don't want to end.
:takocope:
>two homoENs are shoahed
>base HoloEN starts streaming again

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
>two homoENs are shoahed
>base HoloEN starts streaming again

NO YOU DON'T GET IT. THE SENPAIS ARE ASSERTING DOMINANCE OVER THEIR NEW KOUHAIS. GURA CAME BACK JUST TO PROVE SHE IS THE BEST. :cursedbae: /s

soap suds

So, considering that Niji's most popular streams are apparently from that whole Koshien baseball game thing that they do I'm curious - do Niji do collabs with Japanese baseball teams like this? It'd seem like an obvious easy win for them.
Of course they do.
https://collection.rakuten.co.jp/p-league_nijisanji_2023/
Here's a soccer collab they did too.
https://collection.rakuten.co.jp/j1_nijisanji_2023/campaign/ ... https://www.fctokyo.co.jp/en/en/news/14668

In a little bit, Lazulight is playing Lunch Lady together.. again.

Pomu:

Finana:

Also, Sonny's billboard thing is going to be canceled. It wasn't struck down or anything like that, it was actually fans that brought up concern over copyright because she was going to be using clips from streams, and so I'm guessing she got spooked and took it down pre-emptively. I don't know if Niji would've asked her to take it down or anything because stargazers, Uki's fans, did something for his birthday with the billboards and there was no issue with that.

edit: Yeah seems like Niji didn't contact her, she just got spooked and took it down.
Screen Shot 2023-08-01 at 6.53.13 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-08-01 at 7.35.02 PM.png

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
kronii got her fan letters.

I know this is autistic but how tf do people even send them fanmail? I remember searching once to try and answer someone else on the homeland and the furthest I got was that you have to have a local Japanese phone number to write in for it to get through nip customs and no one knew the cover corp phone number to use? Idk it was autistic in a way only Japan could make fan mail.

Screenshot_20230801-183951-283.png
Easy there Yuko, remember your results are skewed by the number of troons in your chat :smugpipi:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Inukai Purin had an announcement.

While not a graduation it's still pretty bad. Apparently what she thought was kidney stones turns out to be a cyst and it's pretty serious.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I know this is autistic but how tf do people even send them fanmail? I remember searching once to try and answer someone else on the homeland and the furthest I got was that you have to have a local Japanese phone number to write in for it to get through nip customs and no one knew the cover corp phone number to use? Idk it was autistic in a way only Japan could make fan mail.
i don't remember how you send it, but it takes a shit ton of time for some talents to get theirs, i remember kronii saying she got fan mail on her last anniversary stream, and it was from people she no longer sees in chat, meaning it was from her unicorns that left, so whatever amount of things the fan mail goes through to get to the talent is unknown to me.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ame just said Myth had to buy the iphones themselves before their debut. wtf
She said they did get reimbursed.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

the olden days only had shizurin mito and kaede as the flagships for niji and even then they werent as big as the heavenly kings at those times

they did get into virtual san wa miteiru with sora tho so thats that

httn

Hag enthusiast
Just send to the address Cover list.
CONTACT FAQ
〒173-0003
Present for: (talent’s name)
COVER Corporation
Net Depot Shin-Itabashi
1-6-1 Kaga
Itabashi-ku, Tokyo
Japan
Postal/ZIP Code: 173-0003
They only accept postcards & Letters these days so there shouldn't be any dealing with customs at all.

More Ami tonight. Currently playing a game one of her viewers made.

Last edited:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Advent seems to have met in person. Biboo told chat the doggos gave her throat candy for warming her voice for streaming. :akiramisaki::makotomisaki:
EDIT:

@Shuba Saber pointed it out, but Biboo and Nerissa have spent time together and even had a sleepover. They are collabing tomorrow, so more juicy details will be share then.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
That's probably much more practical than someone at the office in Japan either shipping out phones internationally or trying to arrange deliveries from stores across multiple regions, to be fair.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I really desperately wish I could know the juicy deets of how poorly the backend was in those times.
Didnt she actually mention Tsukino Mito as being almost on par with the 4 heavenly kings though?
I don't think so lol.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I don't think so lol.
She did in passing very briefly

19:14, all she says "for Mito-san" and mentions the skit program she was apart off, Virtual-san wa Miteiru

Negzana

Lia stapled her leg and pierced her palms with sewing needles and is confused why other people have not done it

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
i don't remember how you send it, but it takes a shit ton of time for some talents to get theirs, i remember kronii saying she got fan mail on her last anniversary stream, and it was from people she no longer sees in chat, meaning it was from her unicorns that left, so whatever amount of things the fan mail goes through to get to the talent is unknown to me.
It sounds like they just collect it all at the office and are supposed to eventually send it, but rarely do. Others have mentioned finally getting it when they physically went to Japan, which I imagine is what happened with Kronii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom