"If you try to put pressure on kohais, people will call you otsubone-baba; Yes I've experienced it, but I've decided also to become a good otsubone-baba when it happens!"Houshou Marine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Schedule dump follows:
F2aneNaXMAAx3u5
>Juna DMC1
FINE i'll watch the fucking eel, but i'll judge her as a human being based on how she plays :pippasquish:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I normally dislike the Time Square shit but in fairness in this instance the fans aren't doing it for Sonny's Birthday but instead are doing it to showcase a famously embarrassing moment of his.
This is the only time it has been put to proper use, imo. Feels meaningless as a show of affection, but it is hilarious as a way to dunk on someone like this.

He's going live soon with an aptly named stream title:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Oh, and guess who didn't participate in the bikini karaoke relay despite being known as a singer and doing a summer festival yukata skit?

View attachment 38498

Pictured: Suisei when asked to show off her bikini.

I honestly have to wonder. We know that Suisei auditioned for an RL idol gig. Repeatedly.

But isn't gravure/coomerbait more or less mandatory for those?

If she'd gotten such a gig, she'd probably be doing time for murder. The first invitation to the casting couch would involve a dick being violently torn off her manager.
So, as it turns out, this basically happened:

Suisei's habit of fighting with her management cost her a job as a mangaka.

A good thing, all things considered.

It also tells you something about Cover management if they manage to pacify Suisei.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Considering Ember just said Dizzy's floor expecations for a man is to own a million dollar home (minimum) in an expensive city, I think we know what her problem is.
Who would have thought that Dizzy was keeping her menhera in check when she streamed compared to real-life?

RiverBear

18_14_46_F2bzx_aa8AEyLBh.jpg

GET FUCKED HOLOKEKS
NIJI NUMERO UNO

Zapan1984

That is a coincidence. I had this video about Somari and the Guardian of the Forest in my recomms and Nene Amano does a Voice over in it.

PekoWick

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
also some notes from today's kronii talking stream.
she wanted to do squats instead of pushups during the holosummer stream.
she was eating curry from a convenience store.

when she arrived to Japan she heard cicadas, she was cold on the plane so she was wearing a long sleeve shirt and a jacket, she got hot when they landed, her manager asked if she wanted them to pick her up but she said no, she got a train ticket, got on a uber and arrived on her own.

she took a bath and the bathtub looks like the one on perfect blue.

she used self checkout on her own, her Japanese is all over the place but she can manage, she pays with a credit card, she got jouzu'd, she has her steam deck to play games, she has commissions open for her gorgeous artworks.

she forgot her makeup brush, she struggles with the only things she puts on because of the lack of brush, can't find a store that sells one, she has mispronounced don quixote until now (she pronounced it as don quicks oat).

she's amazed by how nice and quiet the AC is, the fridge was louder, there's a lot of humidity where she's at, has only been to Japan during winter, the first time she used a taxi the driver was salty because she was waiting for the taxi on the right side but they use the left side, she told her manager about it and her manager told her all taxi drivers are like that.

its hotter in Japan than in Canada right now.

she met ID2 and some JP, she said okayu is cute, she drew on the studio wall with fauna, she said she will pass it to our future kids (context to this comment since i forgot to add it), she wants to hang out with JP senpais despite the language barrier.

she was trying to get over the jetlag, her pokemon sleep keeps crashing.

she had a recording session yesterday but it got cancelled when she arrived, she got dressed and put on makeup for nothing, but she dragged a manager to karaoke, they had her own song on the karaoke, she paid for the karaoke then ditched the manager went to the convenience store then to her apartment, she got a blister on her foot.

she took her jacket at the studio, and the JP members called her sexy because she had a sleeveless shirt.

everything she eats is from convenience stores, she has convenience store brairoth.

she doesn't like going out, she's mostly taking this trip as a vacation finishing games and eating from the convenience store.

she asked kaela if she wanted to play games, she won't be able to meet with kaela as she will leave when kaela may go to Japan, she's staying for a long time so maybe the whole month.

she has issues breathing with her nose, don't know if is related to her jaw surgery.

she took supplements (5 pills) she said she usually takes up to 12.

she said its time to read the "superdupers" KRONII SHOW YOURSELF I KNOW YOU'RE HERE.

she got a mocopi for some reason.

Just getting around to watching this myself, and she seems genuinely unimpressed with Japan. Most talents are having a blast while there, and Kronii on the other hand just goes to the Konbini for a days worth of supplies than straight back to her room for playing games lol.

Still, was good to catch up. I miss Kronii. :kropium:

Alchemyth

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Just getting around to watching this myself, and she seems genuinely unimpressed with Japan. Most talents are having a blast while there, and Kronii on the other hand just goes to the Konbini for a days worth of supplies than straight back to her room for playing games lol.

Still, was good to catch up. I miss Kronii. :kropium:
Japan would be kind of meh, if you're not that into their culture and especially their pop culture. It's just another place with people speaking different language.

Yeah it's clean and orderly, but that's about it. You can get those in Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, or Singapore.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Jealous

Lurker

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

RiverBear

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Miko's 5th anniversary live just started with everyone dancing Bright Parade together :sanasmile:

F2cX_rdbcAE0y8D.jpg

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Why are the female metalhead chuubas such goobers?
  • Futakuchi Mana, where to even begin with her? You don't understand my disappointment when I really got into her metal covers only to find out she was a tankie sperg.
  • Yuko, I like her boomer metal karaokes, but the rest of her content makes my stomach churn
  • Froot, 'nuff said
  • Obikatiekat is a G.I.R.L.
  • Zephyriannia, my last hope, turns out to be a menhera and a friend of Mana's
1690893199409.png
God, why did you curse me with such niche tastes?

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Nerissa not wanting to join HoloTori sounds like a boon for Subaru.

MyName

Bettel is doing a Week in Review with his brother, their banter is hilarious.

From what I was able to catch it was a great stream. Any idea why it was privated?
Did they slip up and mention Magni by name?
Bettel 2 should get his own model.

Kalion

:)

I want to practice for a real concert... that we might have in the future!
🤔

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Bless Miko. The first person since the United States to build an empire on the N-word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom