"I want you to do a full body check-up on me! That's quite alright, I wanna have a naked relationship with you too! Off-limits? Anything off-limits? No, anything is fine!"AZKi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)

Miori, Meru, and Yuuna are playing For the King
They all three have chibi models now
1690850911285.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (44).jpg

They dragged Fauna into the call and are trying to trick her on who's who. They are failing miserably. Can't fool Fauna, she knows her oshi and genmate's voices.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Operation: Fool Fauna status: CRITICAL FAILURE

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
BAU BAU BAUUUUUU!!!!!

Tonight our demonic dogs are playing a game about... DOGS!!!!!

Something similar to Cat and dog
fwfsdfsd.jpg

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
BAU BAU BAUUUUUU!!!!!

View attachment 38837

The Rrat

Early Adopter
BAU BAU BAUUUUUU!!!!!

View attachment 38837

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
This isn't my first time asking this, nor is it ever going to be the last time...

But what the fuck is wrong with these girls?

Sven

This isn't my first time asking this, nor is it ever going to be the last time...

I was going to say your going to have to narrow that down some but you know what, it doesn't matter, it applies to all of them.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Fucking fággot, if you're gonna make edgy baitposts (copypaste edgy baitposts from /vt/) then stick to it instead of backing out at the first sign of resistance like a gigantic pussy, I swear between this guy and DN seaYamanbas are some of the most cowardly and insufferable motherfuckers in this community and we should've nuked them instead of japan.
I thought this account was ran by multiple people?

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

dsfsdf.gif

Seems they stopped playing the game now, cause it kept having issues and crashing. Chat is giving them issues too with crashing as well.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
We may never know if Gura and Mumei are different people, but we do know they're capable of giving each other terminal cases of the giggles.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
We may never know if Gura and Mumei are different people, but we do know they're capable of giving each other terminal cases of the giggles.
I was able to watch this for only ~5 minutes. Mumei was dying in the beginning, and by the end they were both dying. I'll need to watch this whole thing later.

I heard Bijou said she played Splatoon with IRyS already. I wonder what the timing of that is, because it was pretty recently that IRyS mentioned thinking EN audiences don't want Splatoon, and even more recently she went over her anxiety about collabs. Basically I get the feeling that she's pulling back into her shell and even a Splatoon partner wasn't enough to open her up. Well at least not quickly, maybe over time.

bothyourhouses

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I was able to watch this for only ~5 minutes. Mumei was dying in the beginning, and by the end they were both dying. I'll need to watch this whole thing later.

I heard Bijou said she played Splatoon with IRyS already. I wonder what the timing of that is, because it was pretty recently that IRyS mentioned thinking EN audiences don't want Splatoon, and even more recently she went over her anxiety about collabs. Basically I get the feeling that she's pulling back into her shell and even a Splatoon partner wasn't enough to open her up. Well at least not quickly, maybe over time.
She's a complete fucking mess and needs to get out of her own head. Literally any of them would collab with her, EN or JP.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
"No. I am not a furry."
- Nerissa Ravencroft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom