"I'm not giving some fucking idiot bastard landlords my money anymore. No. Fuck you so much in the ass. I hate you. Go fuck yourself"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balls Dipped in Ice

Bettel is doing a Week in Review with his brother, their banter is hilarious.

They talked about the move.
Talked about going to Ikea and Cosco to buy furniture and TV. They went there with Lando, but instead of saying that they went with Magni they just said "friend".
Bettel 2 hinted that he is a coomer by praising the games Flayon recently played, and said he'd like to be friends with Flay cause he was a good taste.
They just realized that "Bettel" is his first name, and so Bettel2 should not actually be called Bettel.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Live like a peasant in hell versus a queen in heaven. Women. Can't live with em

I wish you nothing but the best of luck, chances are high that her idea of a million dollar home vs what a million dollar home actually is in current housing markets is mis-matched

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Talked about going to Ikea and Cosco to buy furniture and TV. They went there with Lando, but instead of saying that they went with Magni they just said "friend".

They are so fucking dead, man...

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
They went there with Lando, but instead of saying that they went with Magni they just said "friend".
No mentioning name rule, i give it this week until its official, is so over, we cant mag anymore

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
No mentioning name rule, i give it this week until its official, is so over, we cant mag anymore
I wonder how ill find out they got shit canned will I see the announcement or VT celebrating first?

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
WHERE'S THE MONEY FROOT.
In case you were considering a merch page.

WTMF.png
WTMF2.png

Also in regards to closing the thread, i think that when that happens a live posting thread should be made for all relevant vtubers (all of Holo, all of Phase, Most of Idol, Some Niji, and any others that get suggested) so live posting never becomes part of the new thread. Obviously big announcements can still be shared on general but live posting should be a 2 hour time out.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Are HoloEN managment just waiting for August to terminate them so they could said "nothing bad happened in July"?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Are HoloEN managment just waiting for August to terminate them so they could said "nothing bad happened in July"?
Maybe just suspended forever like when a normal job just takes someone off the schedual and never fires them :shiinastare:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Froot will never be a man

And if she gets expensive treatments and surgeries, it is incredibly likely that she will de-transition when the realities set in later in life

Everyone makes mistakes
To be honest I think she enjoys the attention from coombaiting as an internet goth gf far, far too much to seriously go down that road.

Piarro

Early Adopter

EN3 Rock girl Q&A Truck Sim starting

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
It is my oshi's birthday.

Attendance is mandatory.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
as much as the idea of froot transitioning is kinda funny i honestly think its just white girl speak for being a whore on onlyfans or some shit, considering how much she pushed her recent "lewd" stream and pastie 3d model

Also, speaking of empty egg cartons and mid-life crisises, sleepy has a baby now

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I just realized each new HoloEN gen has been more and more asian:
Myth - 1/5 asian
Council - 3/5 asian
Advent - 4/5 asian

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Myth - 1/5 asian
Council - 3/5 asian
Advent - 4/5 asian
I cant believe Myth was 2 white women and Mori, who is black

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Myth - 1/5 asian
Council - 3/5 asian
Advent - 4/5 asian
The twins are hafus I think so it is really only 3/5

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
That's a +1 for Dizzy's continued single status getting more and more concerning for what it implies.
Considering Ember just said Dizzy's floor expecations for a man is to own a million dollar home (minimum) in an expensive city, I think we know what her problem is.
and the bitch probably can't cook. The delusion of these bitches is astounding holy fuck. :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I think I need to get dewormed. I'm sorry Dizzy. I guess there is a thing as too :menhera:.
It is really bizarre she's still going on as Michal what happened at Vshojo that she feels the need to do this? Did they try to wrangle her? Tell her to stop unicorn baiting? I genuinely don't get what her deal is
Case in point. :guh:
I'm guessing Mike just doesn't want to get wrangle and thinks her chances are better on her own. More... freedom. :smugina:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom