General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Shiori anti admin got placed in the cuck shed.

Archive

Fucking fággot, if you're gonna make edgy baitposts (copypaste edgy baitposts from /vt/) then stick to it instead of backing out at the first sign of resistance like a gigantic pussy, I swear between this guy and DN seaYamanbas are some of the most cowardly and insufferable motherfuckers in this community and we should've nuked them instead of japan.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Pretty uneventful other than her talking about some time travel movie where a guy goes back in time and he's a girl and fucks himself?
For anyone curious the movie is Predestination, it sounded absolutely horrible and stupid but somehow has decent ratings. I guess if people like the Butterfly Effect, there will be fans for any terrible time travel story. Spoiler is that he (actually a hermaphrodite I guess) is basically everyone, from different timelines. Apparently along with having sex with his girl self, he is also his and his owns baby too?

Mousey vagueposted this and then immediately deleted it.
View attachment 38792
She was just watching one of those ‘People are AWESOME’ YouTube compilations from the early 2000’s

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
A-chan had her monthly recap stream today. Included there were messages from the Advent girls:

More importantly, though, is the winner of this month's best quote section:

foto_no_exif (42).jpg
foto_no_exif (43).jpg
The yabai wasn't even her fault this time
:painpeko:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
[Breaking news]Ami was sitting on a larabar and refused to eat it (or give it to eager buckos)
The only explanation I can think of is that the majority are boo bros who put girl on their google account gender for potential grooming purposes. Otherwise this will be me until further notice.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
What did Lumi meme by this when she was visiting Dizzy yesterday?

lumi boobs massive.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

MostlyALurker777

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
I just realized I missed Namirin's Patreon stream... Guess that's karma for shitposting too much.
:ponrys:
FUCK, I FORGOT, I THOUGHT SHE'D SEND A NEW NOTIFICATION ABOUT IT.
Nevermind, sounds like it is better that I missed it.
Imagine not consuming all available Nami content
As soon as I noticed I forgot, I actually started downloading the VOD. Not sure when it was copyright struck, though, so hopefully I have a full archive.
Did you manage to grab the vod by chance?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
From the latest not-azki graduation live of her slaveworker job, no major news as usual but small tidbits from her past to her freelance future :
  • She described her last days at the office, returning her belongings and computer, greetings her coworker for the last time, getting some departure gift and all the "corpo graduation ceremony"
  • She recalled a junior that would have hated her job without her guidance
  • During her 3 corpo years, she was mainly remote working, that is why she could manage her work with her singing hobbies, the fact that her remote work ended last year and she had to work at the office might be one of the reasons she wanted to quit (the other one was the relationship issue with the new boss)
  • She had some accountant job and specialized in excel/access as a master user of vlookup/xlookup/sap/erp
  • She got a driver license, teacher license (couldn't be one because not tall enough to be respect by 6th graders), mos, toeic toelf, worked in a police department for a year.
  • Talked again about her feelings about the drone life, benefits and woes, same with her new freelancer life (approx. the same things as last stream : trading security for freedom, though no company is safe now and freedom has a cost)
  • She got accepted at this year M3
I feel like AZKi zatsudans have the potential to match Marine ones.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

MiguelGato (NotdefinitelynotRushia) trying to fish for those sweet sweet kaigai-niki gachis once more. She had an ASMR stream earlier :menhera:

I really wonder what her thought process is that she thinks she'll be successful appealing to English viewers on her own in ways she wouldn't with Vshojo's support.
What did Lumi meme by this when she was visiting Dizzy yesterday?

View attachment 38801

That's a +1 for Dizzy's continued single status getting more and more concerning for what it implies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I really wonder what her thought process is that she thinks she'll be successful appealing to English viewers on her own in ways she wouldn't with Vshojo's support.
It is really bizarre she's still going on as Michal what happened at Vshojo that she feels the need to do this? Did they try to wrangle her? Tell her to stop unicorn baiting? I genuinely don't get what her deal is

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
It is really bizarre she's still going on as Michal what happened at Vshojo that she feels the need to do this? Did they try to wrangle her? Tell her to stop unicorn baiting? I genuinely don't get what her deal is
mega menhera

and a woman

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter