"If you try to put pressure on kohais, people will call you otsubone-baba; Yes I've experienced it, but I've decided also to become a good otsubone-baba when it happens!"Houshou Marine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
It takes a long time to get your legally-distinct Finana character exactly to your liking, y'know?

I just clicked a bit into her most recent stream (Ocarina of Time) and almost her entire chat is just this one guy.
View attachment 38722
This guy has to be one of her content buyers. Capping too hard for her. :pathetic:

cucurut

Hime delivers NSFW birthday reward

1690786542071.png
catbox mirror

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It takes a long time to get your legally-distinct Finana character exactly to your liking, y'know?

I just clicked a bit into her most recent stream (Ocarina of Time) and almost her entire chat is just this one guy.
View attachment 38722
I bet he's some sort of degenerate.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I know this should go in the debut thread. But let's fucking go!

988616189146173460.png

I know it was pretty much a given that it would be the two of them, but I'm still so happy for the two of them.

:makotomisaki::akiramisaki::hololove:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
NotRie has obtained a Live2D:

Archive

She has also joined the same Twitter alternative that Pippa has as a "Super New User" (make sure to give her a follow):

Archive

FoundrArc

I just want to know
I waited a bit for the Holo EN3 debut hype to settle before posting this.

As you may or may not know, on top of being a professional artist Ina/Nagu is a longtime MMO player. It's not so easy to see what shes been up to in these games, as obviously she doesn't want to be stalked, but occasionally some info comes forward. I would never harass Ina in game, but when she appears on public streams? It's getting archived.

The old stuff is regurgitated from KF, the recent stuff was compiled by me. Apologies if the streamable embeds have ass formatting.

Background info on Ina's MMO characters, reposted for archival purposes:
FF14 Character, Temi Temi:
Archive
Pictured is her in-game wedding.

Lost Ark Character, Hagu Dayo:

la_1.png

Back in December while Ina was on her 'health break' it was found that she'd been playing lots of Lost Ark. This is all from a (now deleted) stream from twitch.tv/miyuki.

Since December all of Ina's friends have started referring to her as 'Dayo', the shared last name of many of her characters. Don't ask me why.

New stuff, all from May 30th to June 13th. Clips are taken from twitch.tv/vbike, a friend of hers:
(Also before you get your hopes up, Ina doesn't speak in any of these clips)

Ahti queuing with Ina after the end of a raid. They have matching Capybara minions.

Ahti referencing his Expert Roulette queues with Ina.

Ahti and Miyuki discussing running Brelshaza Gates 5/6 with Ina, an endgame Lost Ark raid.

Ahti and Miyuki talking about running 'Clown' with Ina, another Lost Ark raid. Apparently Ina has leveled and geared the new Artist class since March.

There are several more 'Dayo' sightings but it's mostly uninteresting stuff like login/logout notifications.

Tangent on Ina's friends:
Miyuki is a long time friend of Inas. They've been raiding together since early Heavensward in 2015. There are some pictures of them hanging out at FF14 Fanfest that have already been reposted here from KF. Ever since the Lost Ark mentions of Nagu came to light in December, all of Miyuki's twitch vods have been unarchived.

Ahti plays a shit ton of Lost Ark, it's practically his full time job. While he doesn't have a long FF14 raid history with Ina, I imagine they mostly interact in Lost Ark. He clearly stays up to date with her streams.

He started playing 'Only Up!' The same day Ina streamed it.
ahti_1.png

And no comment on this part:
ahti_2.png

https://steamcommunity.com/id/AhtiIsAmazing for reference (friends with https://steamcommunity.com/id/leggomygekko -- Ina's private steam account)

'Why?' Because frankly I just like knowing what the holos are up to.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Pomu's schedule is packed for the whole week.

F2VtT8YWUAArMhu

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
She's meeting with notNina?

It's possible. Nina did say that was gonna be one of her stops post-graduation. Guess the real question is if we'll ever have a way to know for sure...

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Wait... Pogman in Japan?

I took a peek in his twitter and saw this.

pogjp.jpeg
:cursedbae:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remi lost a few streams last week due to internet down, hopefully that's over and here's her schedual for this week

Clip tax: It's another Cat Balls conversation and if you think Ember will help correct her, you're wrong :fishmandispair:

UberSoldat

Onolumi went into a fugue state and powered through the rest of Might & Magic 6 over the past few days. She played for 9 hours straight yesterday and over 12 hours earlier today, split up over several VODs. Still haven't finished watching it myself yet, it's over half a day of watch time even on double speed, but I'm really glad she enjoyed one of my favorite games so much.

So much streaming that she had to rest her throat. She really likes these long RPGs huh..................

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Is this the first HoloEN gen without any gooks? Myth, Council and Tempus all had one korean, so I though that they were reserving atleast one position for them.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Luna with her new Ram look will be sexy singing Ayumi Hamasaki songs at 7PM JST.

Ayu songs will be nostalgic for those who remember early 2000s Jpop.

To be fair, I also think the JP side all have always asked for subs and likes since forever. It is actually kinda weird that EN never really has pushed for it before now.
Asking for subs and likes are encouraged by Youtube. I know one content creator I follow (not Vtuber) who mentions the end of year email from Youtube has things they think should be part of the videos/streams and asking for like/subscribe and enabling notifications are part of the suggestions if you haven't done so.

Kanade MiMi singing Ado songs later at 10PM JST.

Suisei was a guest at KamiOka radio yesterday (Shiina Yuika and Nekomata Okayu) and they talked about Aqua.

Suisei also played Tsukino Mito's game to get Inui Toko as her niji but failed twice.

Ange Katrina and Ichinose Uruha had a collab a while back.

Try to guess their viewership male to female ratio before you watch.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii tweet, its even more beautiful the second time.

F2W5L2zbAAEXavG.png F2W5Md3bcAAPH5X.png
she gave it eyebrows.
F2W7EBDbQAEXiAm.png F2W6je7boAAQhH6.png

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Yumekawa Kanau and Hanabasami Kyo are singing in a 3D collab right now. Probably almost over though.

There will also be a Re:AcT song medley and some Vtubers invited from outside the company are Sei and Nemo from 774, Kagura Suzu from .LIVE, Mochimochi Sakura from Hoshimeguri, as well as indie Yoshika.

The Vtuber previously linked before for endurance drawing holo just mentioned she ate using a pair of scissors.

Initially saying it's to cut pizza but then she said she used scissors to eat ramen as well instead of chopsticks.

Stunned But Dumb

That's why I don't really want vtubers to get that much more popular, once there are enough brainless consumers and normies involved, companies can do whatever they want and they will still turn a profit even though most of the community will rage about it.

Imagine Marvel and DC movie defenders defending Holo recasting the entirety of HoloEN (Sana included)

Edit: Here's some ASMR for ya

Don't lie, you thought it was "Rushia" and not "Mikeneko" didn't you?

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom