basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

ogey_rrat

ogey

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
The Baugondoffs
1690812827815.png

braindoko

This felt weirdly spiteful. Like she knows someone that did just this in a recent audition. Or maybe she moonlights as an audition reviewer, a job that would destroy anyone's cringe inhibitors and hope in humanity

Clips aplenty:
Ami think reverb funny. Me think snort funny

Tenma becomes Dancema

Elira laughs at Thanos snap

Pomu talks about a YAB shitpost about her, she can take a mean joke.

The shitpost in question

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Hayato Kagami is doing a summer outfit reveal, and it is.. not the outfit I was expecting lol.
The amount of detailed put into this.. All he needed was a mecha driver outfit and he could go full pacific rim/gundam pilot. :SelenHAHAhere:

Yes, she's been at this for a while now.
She's acting like the bitch didn't know fore more than a couple of days that Nerissa was gonna drop. If this was legit someone else, they'd have stop the debut and change up their shit, but Mel Nekoscamata doesn't learn. She's supposedly gonna revive Ichigo on twitch, so new arc now that Nerissa is DoA?

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Catching up.

In which Lui demonstrates her impeccable math:

1690814028032.png

>Vocal-only clip from Lui's Demon Lord cover
:shubaIapprob:
<TikTok
:painpeko:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Oh Shondo noticed something interesting

:smugpipi:
Lmao of course

For the uninitiated its twincest anime

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Foxmom gonna take care of our sick little chicken.

:NinaWave:

Bets on some Russian Witch Doctor shit? :SelenHAHAhere:
I'd bet on some "liquid therapy" from Nina first, like she tried with Pomu. Only way we'll know is if Kiara makes some self-conscious tweets about how she walks I guess.

Clip: Henya having mixed feelings over FF14

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Katta got hit by Youtube it looks like

I know Sleepy has been talking about her streams getting de/unmonitized, anyone else out there getting hit? I know Youtube does this from time to time, but the timing is interesting since they relaxed the barrier to entry to get into monetization for streamers a couple of months ago

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Hayato Kagami is doing a summer outfit reveal, and it is.. not the outfit I was expecting lol.
leave it to shachou to pilot a gundam in a literal summer day

riku i fucking swear to god im going to put your punchable face in a straw doll and nail it to a torii gate where the fuck is the wicker man mech that is going to be piloted by maimoto and it just spontaneously combust in regular intervals

Horo7618

No one in particular
Clip: Henya having mixed feelings over FF14
Huh, is that maybe the connection she has with Ina? They collabbed quite early on while she was still Pikamee and again not long after she migrated to Henya, it seemed like they might know each other outside of vtubing somehow....

Negzana

Akis doing a free talk, time for nice wholesome talks I can't understand because I don't know Japanese

cucurut

Aww, my seiso idol playing The Song of Saya, how cute~~
1690815751588.png

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I'd bet on some "liquid therapy" from Nina first, like she tried with Pomu. Only way we'll know is if Kiara makes some self-conscious tweets about how she walks I guess.

Come to think of it, has Kiara ever consumed alcohol on stream? 🤔

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Huh, is that maybe the connection she has with Ina? They collabbed quite early on while she was still Pikamee and again not long after she migrated to Henya, it seemed like they might know each other outside of vtubing somehow....

No, FFXIV attracts all sorts of mentally unwell individuals, especially since the start of COVID when everyone was locked away

lots of people treat it as their social interaction, English and JP chuubas included, that their character is an aspect of themselves - bonds and reputations forged in game might as well translate to real life, at this point

this is also why you have a lot of chuubas unwilling to play their character on stream, because it would be mentally exhausting to be "on" all the time off-stream, or their character would reveal more about themselves than they otherwise would want to publicly admit

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
No, FFXIV attracts all sorts of mentally unwell individuals, especially since the start of COVID when everyone was locked away

lots of people treat it as their social interaction, English and JP chuubas included, that their character is an aspect of themselves - bonds and reputations forged in game might as well translate to real life, at this point

this is also why you have a lot of chuubas unwilling to play their character on stream, because it would be mentally exhausting to be "on" all the time off-stream, or their character would reveal more about themselves than they otherwise would want to publicly admit
What not having a damage meter and parsing does to a playerbase smh. I'd rather deal with numberfags than delusional RPfags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom