"'Can you say -I hate happiness- but without the letters 'H' hmm? I ate appiness, I ate... what is it? I ate appiness, I don't get it... huh? What? I ate appiness, I d.. OH MY GOD!!! sigh You 'Gottem' me chat"Meloco Kyoran

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
imagine not using gimp. kronigs stay losing
View attachment 38506

Obligatory.

1690740647577.png

ogey_rrat

ogey

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
image (11).jpg
Catching up on stuff from earlier. I don't think playing guitar works like this.

Noel randomly waving the drumsticks around without a care in the world is hilarious too.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

> When I curse in English, it's because I can't tell how bad what i say is
> She's said before on stream she says worse in Italian
:whatastory:She lies as easily as she breathes, i fucking love Panko.
> Pippa is handjob in italian
Yabbit in shambles.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

I don't know where it is in stream but Panko allegedly said Yamanba while talking about her neighbor moving away.
What the fuck do they talk about on the company discord to have this many slipups? :whatastory:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Rinnouncement:
1690745106737.png

(the 2nd one is more like the end of the year than fall though as it turns out)

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Let me share this cause man I love to shit on rushia from time to time, all you had to do is sit your ass down a damn weekend :ironmousekek:

And some funny comic of shiori and watson

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
AI-RI Talks about some fucked up shit while rescue rangers plays

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
1690746005217.png

Queer Crisis. My fucking sides:deztheroom:

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
she almost dropped one in her reveangeance stream and she just blurts it out like that, damn it pancho I liked you before but now I may be in love.
People were worried pippa would bring the final yab to PC but I think is gonna be pancho going on a racist tirade if there's Yamanba riots in her town. :smugselen:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
> When I curse in English, it's because I can't tell how bad what i say is
> She's said before on stream she says worse in Italian
:whatastory:She lies as easily as she breathes, i fucking love Panko.
> Pippa is handjob in italian
Yabbit in shambles.
Panko is one of those chuubas who I think would great fun to hang out with IRL without a corpo watching. European ESLs have a satisfying way of dropping gamer words - with native English speakers you can tell an n-bomb's coming because they instinctively do a kind of run-up to it, check over their shoulder etc., but European non-Native speakers just let it spill out as easily as any other word. Shit's fucking hilarious.

I don't know where it is in stream but Panko allegedly said Yamanba while talking about her neighbor moving away.
What the fuck do they talk about on the company discord to have this many slipups? :whatastory:
How long until someone forgets to hit end stream after a collab and we get a full hot-mic conversation about the stupid fucking degrees? And how much less backlash would they get for that than if one of them casually mentioned a boyfriend?

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Hopefully Fishman has some sort of contingency ready. Between Pippa, Panko, Lumi, and possibly Tenma, it's one slip-up away from a PR disaster.
:whatastory:
she almost dropped one in her reveangeance stream and she just blurts it out like that, damn it pancho I liked you before but now I may be in love.
People were worried pippa would bring the final yab to PC but I think is gonna be pancho going on a racist tirade if there's Yamanba riots in her town. :smugselen:

Edit:

You know, I just remembered something after posting. Like you said, Panko got close to dropping one during her MGR stream. And speaking of Lumi, I remember she hinted at possibly almost saying it while she was playing MGR too.

Courtesy of @Azehara (Timestamped)

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hopefully Fishman has some sort of contingency ready. Between Pippa, Panko, Lumi, and possibly Tenma, it's one slip-up away from a PR disaster.
:whatastory:
Don't worry, and he has to do release Gen 3 Phase Diversity and becaome a real Black Company :Vesper-UNHINGED:
"Yo I heard you fuckers like it when toon say Yamanba, well guess what I'm African Yamanba so I can say Yamanba as much as I want HEY COME BACK!"

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
When was that word put through the word filter? lmao

I could've sworn I seen people using the actual word the other day without it being filtered.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
When was that word put through the word filter? lmao

I could've sworn I seen people using the actual word the other day without it being filtered.
you can't say Yamanba
but you can say Yamanbas

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Don't worry, and he has to do release Gen 3 Phase Diversity and becaome a real Black Company :Vesper-UNHINGED:
He'd just match the models of his current members to their ethnicities.

Shiina, Uruka and Tenma get 1940s era cartoon Asian models, Pippa becomes a stepford wife, and Panko gets to be the black housemaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom