"And what is Mystique's power? Oh she's a shape-shifter? That's not a good name then, her name should be... 'Shapely' huhhuhhuhuhhaHAHAAGHsnort"Amiya Aranha

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
the most oppressed race. not gamers. game journos
Counterargument: Kill game journalists. Behead game journalists. Roundhouse kick a game journalist into the concrete. Slam dunk a game journalist baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy journos. Defecate in a game journalists food. Launch game journalists into the sun. Stir fry game journalists in a wok. Toss game journalists into active volcanoes. Urinate into a game journalists gas tank. Judo throw game journalists into a wood chipper. Twist game journalists heads off. Report game journalists to the IRS. Karate chop game journalists in half. Curb stomp pregnant black game journalists. Trap game journalists in quicksand. Crush game journalists in the trash compactor. Liquefy game journalists in a vat of acid. Eat game journalists. Dissect game journalists. Exterminate game journalists in the gas chamber. Stomp game journalist skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate game journalists in the oven. Lobotomize game journalists. Mandatory abortions for game journalists. Grind game journalist fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown game journalists in fried chicken grease. Vaporize game journalists with a ray gun. Kick old game journalists down the stairs. Feed game journalists to alligators. Slice game journalists with a katana.

Anime Fan

Kalion

:)
Dizzy pronounces "Uruka" like you'd jokingly say "murrica".

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
No more swimsuits for you whiny bitches, next year only burka for everyone for your ungrateful attitude.
Fuck it, let's do it, brother.
pvapk71tj7o71.jpg
:pekomusliml:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Chat member casually posting slurs via superchat

1690662313236.png
Update: Panko has spent five minutes trying to solve a puzzle in a kid's game and she isn't even finished. She really is a game journalist, bros.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin charity update: she hit her goal LETS GO

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Sleepy playing Fall Guys with her community: "No grabbing people. If you grab people that means you're a peepee grabber, which is gay."

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
bae is the farthest thing from a gamer

gura has cat ears too. her mario cart showing i guess can qualify her as a gamer
aqua also has cat ears
axel is gamer
Gura is surprisingly competent at games, if something causes her to actually take an interest in the game and git gud. Problem is she is mostly a casual goof around kind of gamer, its also why she has so many unfinished games in her history.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rin charity update: she hit her goal LETS GO
If Idol needs ever runs out of shekels, they can just make a youtube channel for Rin's mom. It worked for her donothon and it worked here. The donotions slowed down a bit and then spiked from $8k to $10k just cause she asked.
18329.jpg

Kinda sweet that her mom helped her accomplish one of her dreams even though she verbally murders her 99% of the time.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Call me a prude/give me a puzzle but I don't find swimsuits attractive. I prefer more conservatively dressed attire for my waifus

It's nice to see to get an idea of 'the lay of the land' as it were, but I'm with you still. There's just something more appealing to the look of a smartly dressed woman, business/smart casual is peak. More fun to peel off too.

You better not burn out my rat, Cover.
:cursedbae:

"chain me to my goddamn bed"

:shiinastare: I'm going to need to take a quick trip to the hardware store.

Wow she is doing all of this because she doesnt have a boyfriend :koboharam:
TL of the first:
I've been seriously thinking about getting a boyfriend lately, and when I talked to a friend about it, she said, "There's no one like that in the world."
Ughhhh......I'm getting more and more idealistic......
Second TL:
I don't have any female friends, and I don't have a lot of experience with women, but I know what it's like to be a woman, and I'm very caring, and I lead.
He loves me and cares about me.
He is smart, goal-oriented, and hardworking.
He should be there for me when I'm lonely and fall on his knees.
I want someone with a strong sex drive.
Don't tell me he's not out there... he's out there... probably.

:smugselen: Shame.

she's looking for me i just know it

I pray for your victory and subsequent expedient recovery from medical expenses. 🙏

This music video is just fucking weird, the live action shots stop you from suspending your disbelief for a moment for it to suddenly slap you in the face with the uncanny-valley faces and crude 3D animations again a second later, which makes the already imperfect technical execution even more obvious. The video trying so hard to be sexually provocative just makes the problem worse since fanservice that doesn't land is like comedy that doesn't land, it's just awkward.

Everything is way too stiff in most scenes, it just looks weird. Reinforces why I don't ever bother with vtuber music.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Everything is way too stiff in most scenes, it just looks weird. Reinforces why I don't ever bother with vtuber music.
You can listen without looking, though. I don't usually watch karaoke streams at all......

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
You can listen without looking, though. I don't usually watch karaoke streams at all......

Should extrapolate that I don't care much for the music either. Music in general is just something I find it hard to get into, vtuber music in particular has been non-stop misses every time I take a shot listening to some either covers, originals, karaoke, etc. The few times I watched Altare playing FFXIV and he hit some music he wanted to sperg on, even if I like the song from having a history with it from either previous FF or 14 itself, once he whips out an instrument to practice I just leave and come back 15 minutes later hoping he was done.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The Majora train keeps going. I only played it back in the day on Gamecube and never completed it but I'm getting the impression that it is a long and confusing game despite not really having as much worldspace as other Zelda games

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Ensok

Early Adopter
The Majora train keeps going. I only played it back in the day on Gamecube and never completed it but I'm getting the impression that it is a long and confusing game despite not really having as much worldspace as other Zelda games

It has a ton of "sidequests" for masks that you don't really need to do for the main story but you still probably should.

Unless you're awesome like Subaru and get all the masks but still not use the Fierce Deity Mask in the final fight anyways.

God's Strongest Dragoon

As Ensok mentioned, a lot of the game is sidequests for masks and the way they are presented is incredibly obtuse. The only reason to get all the masks is to use the Fierce Deity mask, which turns the final boss fight into a meme as you go God Mode. The main story's questline is honestly not that confusing. The game's most obnoxious sidequest is the one for the Couple's Mask, take a look at this shit and tell me people easily figured this out without game guides in the era before the internet took off.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
This dude is the director and its weird that he only has 3 Holo Videos,also he already is apologizing

He got a lot of shit

The Guy/His Whole team has no idea how to produce quality work with Vtubers and the limitations that come with it. I would not be surprised to find out the guy is some hotshot producer who is used to real world talents.

How can I tell? Well they are trying to have the models touch and interact with a world that isn't actually there which is causing the majority of the uncanny valley as the eye is drawn to the constant clipping

the fuckery they did with the faces and models certainly does not help either which i can only describe as exaggerated lipflaps.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Is this nightmare finally over? :hope:

Airi, keep shutting up and let it FULLY recover. Don't push yourself and reinjure it.
Jesus christ,

So, she got one-guy'd and let it escalate. Good job, whale-whore
Bao is currently getting hate from some Vietnamese people because of her expressing interest in recording a song in Vietnamese. From the surface level research I did, apparently it's because she pandered to Chinese fans in the past?

Apologies for the lack of an archive. The usual site is being a bitch on my end right now.

View attachment 38256
This seems to be ground zero
An update to the above

:NOWWELAUGH:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom