"First, enjoy the fucking huge BGM!"Shiranui Flare

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Wow she is doing all of this because she doesnt have a boyfriend :koboharam:
TL of the first:
I've been seriously thinking about getting a boyfriend lately, and when I talked to a friend about it, she said, "There's no one like that in the world."
Ughhhh......I'm getting more and more idealistic......
Second TL:
I don't have any female friends, and I don't have a lot of experience with women, but I know what it's like to be a woman, and I'm very caring, and I lead.
He loves me and cares about me.
He is smart, goal-oriented, and hardworking.
He should be there for me when I'm lonely and fall on his knees.
I want someone with a strong sex drive.
Don't tell me he's not out there... he's out there... probably.

Mid woman seeks Demi- God :smugina:
This seems to be ground zero
Asians fighting over a whale.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
here is the upload.

This music video is just fucking weird, the live action shots stop you from suspending your disbelief for a moment for it to suddenly slap you in the face with the uncanny-valley faces and crude 3D animations again a second later, which makes the already imperfect technical execution even more obvious. The video trying so hard to be sexually provocative just makes the problem worse since fanservice that doesn't land is like comedy that doesn't land, it's just awkward.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Unarchived Rokaraoke, just starting

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Dizzy's Phase weekly suffering looks to be half over, a co-host! Around one hour away:

E: Alone she is, rip Dizzy

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

TL of the first:
I've been seriously thinking about getting a boyfriend lately, and when I talked to a friend about it, she said, "There's no one like that in the world."
Second TL:
I don't have any female friends, and I don't have a lot of experience with women, but I know what it's like to be a woman, and I'm very caring, and I lead.

Desperation is a sad thing, Matsuri-san

Matsuri (3).jpg

On the plus side, at least she's trying to help her nation not go completely extinct.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
This music video is just fucking weird, the live action shots stop you from suspending your disbelief for a moment for it to suddenly slap you in the face with the uncanny-valley faces and crude 3D animations again a second later, which makes the already imperfect technical execution even more obvious. The video trying so hard to be sexually provocative just makes the problem worse since fanservice that doesn't land is like comedy that doesn't land, it's just awkward.
This dude is the director and its weird that he only has 3 Holo Videos,also he already is apologizing

He got a lot of shit

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Ayla learning/ trying to rig.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

TL of the first:
Second TL:

Matsuri's roommate joined Fantia, what the fuck? Under a different name, but it's her.

And yes you guessed right, it's coomershit. So far she's posted her "toys" and a booba selfie with more to come. Didn't expect this from her at all. She must have seen Noel/Canan's income and wanted a slice of the pie.

Since we are on the topic here is the preview of what's on her Fantia incase you can't access the site (only the blurry preview beacuse I'm not paying 71$ for pictures of Dildos on a table)

1690658803467.png
1690658956151.png
1690658897247.png

Also seeing the only hadfull of english post in the comment section is really funny I don't know why:
1690659002688.png

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
UniVirtual is holding another singing relay showcase tomorrow from 4PM-midnight JST with 13 singers. Link to start of playlist here.

Starts with Utano (who will be in three streams) and Shell duo and ended with all UniVirtual members. Some notable names are Kanade MiMi, Figaro, 774's Suzumi Nemo, Mirea Sheltz, and Kannagi Tenri. If you have to choose only one, Momotsuki Hagu's slot at 6PM JST will be her last solo singing stream before her two month hiatus.

Suou Patra will start her Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga playthrough tomorrow at 2PM JST.

Live just started with SODA KIT. Never heard them before this but they're doing a pretty good job with Phony currently. There's a free preview on youtube as well

I shilled the group back then. Most would know Figaro already and I shilled Yupsilon a few times.

TL of the first:
Second TL:

I mean the goal oriented and hardworking would be an improvement considering it increases the minimum age range (timestamped).

She will have to compromise though like Norio who got married earlier than the three in this stream.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
No more swimsuits for you whiny bitches, next year only burka for everyone for your ungrateful attitude.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Ollie manged to have a meet up with OniGiri.

Screenshot_20230729_163452_X.png

MyName

Of no interest most of us here, but Nyanners 3rd anniversary/24h charity stream is starting:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

lalilulelo

Well, Botan is a gamer even if not officially, but there's also Koyori, Polka and Pekora, not to mention the new Twins, Bae and Risu.....
bae is the farthest thing from a gamer

gura has cat ears too. her mario cart showing i guess can qualify her as a gamer
aqua also has cat ears
axel is gamer

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

chihirogumi

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Make sure you go to Tomoe Umari's 2.0 debut tonight! (because I can't :gunpeko:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom