"A dog just bit a fellow female doctor's nipple 🙏-🙏 Thank you for your grace 🙏-🙏 thank you for watching out for me 🙏-🙏 amen 🙏"Kattarina Qutie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
i just found drawings of little girls tits.I regret looking up the timeline
So it's either insane Twitter vermintide, or pedophiles. I think the choice is clear: a bullet :gunpeko:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Kilia's and Serafi's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
Kilia Kurayami Ch. 【EIEN Project】-【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】The charts be hittin!【EIEN Project】-prjy...jpg
Mega Link - Kilia Kurayami - 【EIEN Project】-【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】The charts be hittin!【EIEN Project】
Amano Serafi Ch. V&U-【 KARAOKE 】Boppin to the 80's!【 Amano Serafi _ V&U 】-k7EDs-1WTKw.jpg
Mega Link - Amano Serafi - 【 KARAOKE 】Boppin to the 80's!【 Amano Serafi _ V&U 】
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Here are the contenders in Grimmis hotsauce gacha Saturday

Attachments

• 20230728_180904.jpg
    20230728_180904.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 20230728_180900.jpg
    20230728_180900.jpg
    619.7 KB · Views: 18

PekoWick

For the STARS brand, they are. If you think about it, in the grand scheme of things Coco and Rushia were not as important either if they got dropped despite being the biggest earners.
How exactly? Are they bringing something that makes them important? What's the difference between vesper/magni to other tempus members that makes them important? Also I don't know about magni but isn't vesper the one who suddenly refused to participate in a scheduled collab just because he didn't take his meds?

I really don't care if they got fired or not but I feel like you are overvaluing these two.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
How exactly? Are they bringing something that makes them important? What's the difference between vesper/magni to other tempus members that makes them important? Also I don't know about magni but isn't vesper the one who suddenly refused to participate in a scheduled collab just because he didn't take his meds?

I really don't care if they got fired or not but I feel like you are overvaluing these two.
Vesper and Magni together are, by far, the most popular members of Holostars EN. The face of the brand if you will. Canning both of them would severely damage growth and perception of the wave.

Stunned But Dumb

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Imawa no Shinigami cover by Miori Celesta and Amiya Aranha premieres soon

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
15 minutes to Donna Vina D'Merlot's (flavr) debut.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Malaysia is 61.3% muslim, 19.8% buddhist, 9.2% Christian, plus some hindu, Chinese folk-religion, and misc. others.
Fishman get this brat a work visa and let her loose in the warehouse. Even Canada would be better.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I need to watch Melody a lot more, it's been a long time since I watched her. Super cute

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Lia.
Male on stream.
He has 1.69 million subscribers.

She just said on stream a couple months back that she didn't want to stream with males because they're boring and they suck (or something like that).
Waman not lie challenge IMPOSSABLE.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She just said on stream a couple months back that she didn't want to stream with males because they're boring and they suck (or something like that).
Waman not lie challenge IMPOSSABLE.
I think there should be a rule that female Vtubers can only collab with Holostars (including Flayon) as I am now convinced of two truths

1) Pissing off VT is always hilarious
2) However every male streamer that isnt in Hololive SUCK in collabs

This guy makes me feel like I'm listening to my friend on the radio, you know that serial killer friend we all have :menhera:

I have no interest in watching his solo streams, but anything with Vox and Selen is usually great.....
I have to be honest, I have avoided them because of his solo stuff, I might have to back watch to give a proper shake. I remember the JP and ID collabs being baller. Including the greatest collab of all time:

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
2) However every male streamer that isnt in Hololive SUCK in collabs
I have no interest in watching his solo streams, but anything with Vox and Selen is usually great.....

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
boat woman convincing you to market her specifically

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
That Amongus collab they did after Iluna debut still is one of my all-time favorite streams.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
All it needs to do now is filter the tards who think that "no politics" is an excuse to talk non-stop about Yamanbas and the jews and it'll be perfect. Rather not bother with a new site only for it to turn out like Voat did.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
All it needs to do now is filter the tards who think that "no politics" is an excuse to talk non-stop about Yamanbas and the jews and it'll be perfect. Rather not bother with a new site only for it to turn out like Voat did.
that problem will sort itself out when there's enough users that just want to do their thing and so far it looks to have decent numbers. The main audience seem to be japs so a bunch of gaijins will get bored eventually and go back to twitter again, they all bitch about twitter but they need their twitter bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom