"My dog understands both English and Chinese. Or like certain phrases. We say 'dinner time' and we say 'going out' and we say 'I'm gonna cook you' in Chinese. And he knows those three phrases"Himemiya Rie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalilulelo

I'll never forgive her she chooses to be generic loli instead of a short stack
:youlittleshit:
haha i can appreciate that at least her personality isnt loli though

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Someone clipped Sakana's wonton-tier boyfriend yab from last night, for anyone who missed the stream.

My nigga fishman signed his own death sentence by saying boy friends :ironmousekek:why can't we have a rie and pippa collab ffs :urtearingmeapart:
Call me a fag but I find it so wholesome that they seem to be on such good terms that they can banter like this and not fear getting fired like a niji. :smugrys:

lalilulelo

is there a reason why part of her 3d showcase was cut out around 3:08?

Anime Fan

My nigga fishman signed his own death sentence by saying boy friends :ironmousekek:why can't we have a rie and pippa collab ffs :urtearingmeapart:
Call me a fag but I find it so wholesome that they seem to be on such good terms that they can banter like this and not fear getting fired like a niji. :smugrys:
That whole impromptu collab last night was gold. The way fishman phrased that whole "boyfriends" part and the way that Pippa and Rie bullied him after was great. Plus all the information he dropped about merch and gen 3 was pretty cool. Honestly it is really amazing the amount of bullying and banter they do with management without fearing being fired. Also, after last night I'm really curious about what Yuri did to actually get fired because it really seems like fishman does care about the talents and is willing to put up with a lot from them.

In other phase news Shiina was apparently trending on twitter. With all the hard work she does, she deserves the success she's had recently.

archive

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

is there a reason why part of her 3d showcase was cut out around 3:08?

Looking at the chat, they were all typing the loading symbol and saying "youtube hate" so maybe it cut out for that reason?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

Also, after last night I'm really curious about what Yuri did to actually get fired because it really seems like fishman does care about the talents and is willing to put up with a lot from them.
I have a theory, if we assume she was indeed avoiding fish tax. She was found out and fishman got pissed because she wasn't stealing money from him but from other talents since the tax goes back into the company to fund more things for them. If what they said in the announcement is true fishman probably offered her the chance to pay back the money, probably by raising her cut to him. Yuri being the retard that she is told him to fuck off thinking she'd be better off as an indie and well fishman cut her loose in the end. They even offered refunds for her pc donothon too didn't they?
He may be a chink but I think I can trust the man, if only yuri wasn't such a retard.

kestraline

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara Nagare is beginning a new voice acted playthrough
1690582095926.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Lurker McSpic

Some jelly lore from the latest LEC clip. Apparently Jelly's parents found out she was streaming and for some reason she had to retire her previous persona and after she moved out she applied to phase, got in and never told her parents she's streaming again. She lives in a muslim shithole right? because otherwise jesus christ some of these girls have garbage parents.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Don't worry, Shiina dropped the 100k foot promise citing how messed up her feet are from years of ballet as an excuse. She also hinted pretty strongly in a recent stream that she didn't really want any unirionic foot fags in her audience. So far what she's announced for her 100k celebration is hopefully debuting her new crab hoodie outfit and a special 100k karaoke. She's also hinted at a few other surprises she's been cooking up

Edit:

Hope this serves as some sort of confirmation and she stops tarding out and accepts that shes a good content creator. Then again women gonna woman.

Nearly 33K people tuned in for Anya's 3D right now. So where are they regularly?

View attachment 38098
She has a shitty timeslot and she can be a bit rough to get into. Would be nice to get more of her. Fuck she's cute as hell. I really thought she would pop off with her design.

I am begging Anya to do more karaoke streams. It's unfair for her to be this good and not show it off more often.
This stream has been so proper until the rest of Holoro showed up as expected from the girls
Also we're at 40k+ viewers count now, wondering if a lot of them just discovered Anya from this stream
Moona got a big boost from her 3D in 3rd Fes when she stole the show. I guess this could be Anya's big moment to catch EN and JP viewers (she speaks fluent JP, even better than some of the JP talents).

I always feel like she hasn't found her niche much and keeps being overshadowed by the rest of IDs despite having a unique singing voice and almost perfect japanese skill, but this 3D stream could be a good introduction for those who haven't started watching her yet.
Holoro 3D stream will be on tomorrow to wrap up their showcase relay, expecting lots of fun stuff for it too
My main problem with her is her timezone and whenever I actually see her around her game selection is kinda shit.

Let's get real here. Magni and Vesper is not as important as you think.
For the STARS brand, they are. If you think about it, in the grand scheme of things Coco and Rushia were not as important either if they got dropped despite being the biggest earners.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
She lives in a muslim shithole right?
Malaysia is 61.3% muslim, 19.8% buddhist, 9.2% Christian, plus some hindu, Chinese folk-religion, and misc. others.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Malaysia is 61.3% muslim, 19.8% buddhist, 9.2% Christian, plus some hindu, Chinese folk-religion, and misc. others.
and its SEA territory so its basically a shithole of big proportions

Kalion

:)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Lia.
Male on stream.
He has 1.69 million subscribers.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I'm seeing misskey get shilled multiple places so I decided to try it out.
The local auto-updating timeline is just a constant slew of anime titties.
Yeah I think I'll stay.
So it's japanese Baest?

Meanwhile on Poast

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I'm seeing misskey get shilled multiple places so I decided to try it out.
The local auto-updating timeline is just a constant slew of anime titties.
Yeah I think I'll stay.
i just found drawings of little girls tits.I regret looking up the timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom