"Like babies, Vtubers explore the world with their mouths"Mozumi Pichi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS ran her analytics a few days ago and had 9.6% female viewers.
They are just trying to become better and taking notes on how to be the perfect woman.
Isn't her fanbase called "Guyrys? That probably doesn't help
Yeah, GuyRyS. Also she calls chat ‘guys’ a lot. It’s super cute when she remembers something she was thinking about offstream and wanted to tell us and goes, “OH! Guys guys guys! Can I talk about…?” It sounds so natural and you can tell she’s actually excited to say whatever it is.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Now you have Yagoo fucking around and having fun, meanwhile I can't remember the last time Riku did these sort of things. I hate to do tribalesque comparisons, because tribalists are inherently faggots, but what the fuck happened to Nijisanji, man? It feels like they've dropped the ball on practically everything that made them stand out in the past.
Didn't AnyKara get a bunch of outside investment coming in?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I remember when you'd never really see Yagoo goof around and have fun like this, while you'd have Mr. Accelerate memeing around and having an April Fools Vtuber debut stream.
View attachment 38015
Now you have Yagoo fucking around and having fun, meanwhile I can't remember the last time Riku did these sort of things. I hate to do tribalesque comparisons, because tribalists are inherently faggots, but what the fuck happened to Nijisanji, man? It feels like they've dropped the ball on practically everything that made them stand out in the past. I still don't really have enough interest in Hololive's general theme or Vtubers (hope EN3 changes that, Shiori looks sick but you can't really judge a book by its cover) to watch them on top, but fuck. :pikameepain:
You really are Evil Scuddle.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
>Sukoya Kanja only mentions the one that has Kayahara as an illustrator
:smugselen:
They're both illustrated by Kayahara? I guess that explains a lot. :SelenHAHAhere:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
So I've started listening to the Shinri EO stream and he's namedropping Vesper and Magni like 30+ times and making them party members. IF the firing was set in stone they clearly haven't told the other dudes yet.

Yes this is the only crumb of Tempus Hope I've seen all week let me have this. :magnicope:

If it was decided, I feel like they'd know when it was decided. So either there's still no absolute judgment, the situation is still developing, or Shinri is able to keep it together until a real announcement.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Yeah, those crazy eyes are what immediately gave it away
View attachment 38023View attachment 38022
Oh yeah, I should've probably noticed from the eyes; the face in general, now that I think about it. Dope, even more of a reason to watch her debut.

Didn't AnyKara get a bunch of outside investment coming in?
They went public on the stock market, yeah. I'd imagine shareholders do end up being pretty influential, but some of those aspects don't really seem like things they would give enough of a shit about to affect.

You really are Evil Scuddle.
I can kinda see where you're coming from, so touché. :SelenHAHAhere:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I guess its wadamama's birthday, didn't know that.
eat.jpg
:holohag: :hololove:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Rana doing a interactive story about a haunted house.

2023-07-27 19_13_44-MultiView - Holodex.png

Place holder image for 'You' and your wife.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
i think callie has pretty high female audience amongst the girls.
i think ina too, just because her design is very approachable and she doesnt present herself as a loli
out of council, maybe just bae. she talks about anime boys and girl shit all the time

kronii and fauna design language is kind of shouts coomer bait. so im sure it would deter alot of females. fauna's content is definitly gear towards dudes.
I would think Calli, Kiara, and Ina have the highest ratio of girls EN and Kronii would have highest of CouncilRyS. Kiara and Kronii bring in the homos and are just relatable in a lot of ways. Ina is just all-around chill which makes her easy to watch. Calli's a normie and a trainwreck that can be fun for all to watch.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
They are just trying to become better and taking notes on how to be the perfect woman.

Yeah, GuyRyS. Also she calls chat ‘guys’ a lot. It’s super cute when she remembers something she was thinking about offstream and wanted to tell us and goes, “OH! Guys guys guys! Can I talk about…?” It sounds so natural and you can tell she’s actually excited to say whatever it is.
She is honestly impossible not to love, her excitement and passion are so fucking adorable.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Tuned in for FlaVR Stela Fritter stream like 2 mins ago and she did an autism test, but not the one everyone took.1690511706990.png
Shes somewhat autistic I guess

Mehk

Not a graduation he says in chat, so wonder what it is.

E: "I'm going to get right to the point.....I'M PREGNANT" Original song? Not yet. Cover song? Not yet. Graduating? Not yet....wait that sounds bad, No.

Real announcement is: New outfit is the announcement.luca outfit thing.png

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
This is 2021 but Cover at one point leaked a marketing deck with Gura's channel gender ratio and other stats.

gura translated.png

Moona was included to represent ID (7.3% female) and the Hololive official channel to present JP (7.8% female). Not sure how things are now though so I wouldn't directly compare to anyone saying anything recently.

Last edited by a moderator:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
So I've started listening to the Shinri EO stream and he's namedropping Vesper and Magni like 30+ times and making them party members. IF the firing was set in stone they clearly haven't told the other dudes yet.

Yes this is the only crumb of Tempus Hope I've seen all week let me have this. :magnicope:
The one ray of hope seems to be that their names are not haram. Altare brought up Vesper multiple times during his last Hunt stream and the other boys have mentioned their names here and there. No one sounds upset when they talk about them, no one seems angry or spiteful...it all seems pretty normal. Well..as normal as it could possibly be. I feel like there would be a lot more emotion surrounding the topic if Cover already beheaded them.

God's Strongest Dragoon

This is 2021 but Cover at one point leaked a marketing deck with Gura's channel gender ratio and other stats.

View attachment 38036

Moona was included to represent ID (7.3% female) and the Hololive official channel to present JP (7.8% female). Not sure how things are now though so I wouldn't directly compare to anyone saying anything recently.
>53% viewer device ratio on mobile phone
>that 7% tablet ratio mirrors the 6.7% pop being 13-17 age range

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
>53% viewer device ratio on mobile phone
>that 7% tablet ratio mirrors the 6.7% pop being 13-17 age range
View attachment 38039
53% mobile is actually pretty low. For someone with global viewership like Gura it should be about 60%, possibly even as high as 70%. For it to be in the 50s indicates a wealthier or more online audience.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Gura to Ame: "Have you ever lactated before?"
This fucking shark
:whatastory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom