"Grease and cheese is an important part of the American diet, and if we're deprived of that we shrink away and die"Charlotte Bear

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Sir, you doxxed someone’s family. I don’t want to hear you of all people to moralize about this.
He's not moralizing he's explaining why it happened the way it did. Get off your high horse and read what he actually said.

Who's Narukami?
JP Keemstar. He's mostly a useless bag of shit but he's the one who broke the story of Mel's manager harassing her. The manager was removed from his position but still allowed to work inside Cover and he continued to harass her until Narukami broke the story. Then about a week after the shitstorm had splattered all over Cover, they put out a typical JP corpo statement and the guy eventually got fired (I think, can't really remember how long it took).

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Sir, you doxxed someone’s family. I don’t want to hear you of all people to moralize about this.
Nolan, nobody gives a shit about you defending that dramafaggot, just shut the fuck up and move on.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
He's not moralizing he's explaining why it happened the way it did. Get off your high horse and read what he actually said.
okay, yeah that's my fault, I misread the situation

You know maybe limiting how many posts I can make an hr is a good idea, so I won't misread things and say something ignorant.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Are you referring to when myself and others decided to collect info to figure out who the creep was that was making credible rape threats to vtubers that attended offkai?

And it's a very wild situation that you're flipping out about doxxing after you requested me to help you dox or at least direct you to someone that can dox people on the homeland. Careful Nolan, your temper is getting the best of you and you're starting to derail this thread. This is neither the time nor place for this.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I mean Nagzz is annoying sure but I don't think it should be overlooked that he has a positive relationship with Tenma and overall hasn't done anything haram in the community. He's just an anime weeb who realized early on that vtuber content was the next big thing and has always been supportive of the vtubers he's interacted with, he helped Mouse make connections in her early days and his retarded content playing nekopara was usually good for laughs. More importantly he helped Tenma find a new audience to push her content to and helped her get over a plateau she was at when she felt she was being limited by the type of content she's "expected" to put out, she's been growing at a steady pace since she started getting regularly featured on his react clips and collabing with him and I've never seen him try to game on that fact or brag on it, he just gushes over anime girls and continues making retarded soy faces.

I don't know enough about Koe to really say but he does seem genuine and he's been doing the vtuber react thing forever as well, so I don't put him in the same grifter category as some of the other react types and clipfags.
I think Nagzz is fine, I watch his edited reactions on YouTube sometimes and while he's pretty involved in the normie Twitch/Vshojo-orbiter sphere I can appreciate that he seems to have an open mind about other vtubers, and I like it when he covers Phase/Holo etc. clips. I do usually have to skip ahead when someone submits one of the coomtubers though because clips where a chick's showing off her trashy lewd model and shaking her tits always leads to the exact same shit between him and his chat.

Why didn't you link the clip?

I hate this attention-seeking kind of shit so much. He wants to appear /slightly in the know/ by flaunting connections, but knows selling out his sources is stupid from a journalistic perspective, so he's just bagging aimlessly instead to try to look legitimate to the zoomers in his audience. I'm generally of the opinion that if you have "secret knowledge" about someone or something you should either share everything or share nothing; the vtuber community is somewhat unique in that when "roommate" information is involved there are certain platforms where you can't be as explicit about it, but the way he's trying to wink-wink-nudge-nudge it to make himself seem more important rubs me the wrong way.

My interest in certain civil legal matters makes this kind of behaviour seem even more irresponsible. I'm not sure how this works in the US or Japan so it may not be an issue here, but in the UK this kind of shit could open someone up to an innuendo defamation suit. He's implying that someone within Cover has violated their NDA to feed him information which is a sackable offence - he hasn't named the person so on the surface it seems innocuous, but with the clues available (he said it was the case for Council and Tempus, and we have @The Rrat's post from earlier which shows which of them are following him on Twitter) you could narrow down who he's talking about and make a guess, that may or may not be correct. This kind of messaging is known as "true innuendo", and if anyone takes demonstrable damages from either the general public or Cover management (like reputational damage, losing income from a suspension period while it's investigated etc.) because they were incorrectly suspected to be the leaker False is talking about they could have a case.

Archive
Looks like somebody confused @thhrang for Pippa again.

There's always one guy, and of course it's a 4-follower literal-who that mostly posts in Spanish.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>False vaugeposts at a time where two (!) talents are MIA corpo-wise
>its info we already know

lol, cant wait for him to actually become Vtuber keem and fuck up so hard the community shits on him for a while, but i guess he wont have an iddubz that will initially shit on him before turning into a spineless cuck so i guess he has that going for him, the Vshoujo money must be real good too

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Any further responses to this other than the couple already here will get you muted until I wake up like I did for Nolan.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
My interest in certain civil legal matters makes this kind of behaviour seem even more irresponsible. I'm not sure how this works in the US or Japan so it may not be an issue here, but in the UK this kind of shit could open someone up to an innuendo defamation suit. He's implying that someone within Cover has violated their NDA to feed him information which is a sackable offence - he hasn't named the person so on the surface it seems innocuous, but with the clues available (he said it was the case for Council and Tempus, and we have @The Rrat's post from earlier which shows which of them are following him on Twitter) you could narrow down who he's talking about and make a guess, that may or may not be correct. This kind of messaging is known as "true innuendo", and if anyone takes demonstrable damages from either the general public or Cover management (like reputational damage, losing income from a suspension period while it's investigated etc.) because they were incorrectly suspected to be the leaker False is talking about they could have a case.
False-light defamation is a recognized tort, but the there's a higher level of culpability on the part of the alleged tortfeasor that needs to be proven, and the statement here is ambiguous enough that the plaintiff might have a hard time demonstrating why the statement is supposed to be about them specifically.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Something that came to mind is that False is throwing stones from a glass house really, considering his best butt buddy friend VSJ somehow has had more graduations in spite of its stance as the anti-vtuber company in the west, even more compared to Niji who shotguns gens while having incompetent staff and Holo who restricts content to an extent and has idol-demands in regards to its core content (i.e singing, dancing, etc), and also incompetent staff but in a different way thats less disastrous

I member when we got that vaugepost from that VSJ editor guy a while after the 3 VSJ girls left, guess that wont get any FalseEyeD spotlight if it ever comes out

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I know I posted it with no context for the sake of humor, but NO ONE questions it or even bats an eye at what it may be? Really?!
Well, the context is she was asking the new girls to go on a walk:

Geez yabairys, is it too hard to look up 散歩?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Because we were talking about him for a little bit there, here is a reminder that FalseEyeDSP unironically lives in fucking fear of Flamenco.

(Clip from November 2022, iirc)

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I know I posted it with no context for the sake of humor, but NO ONE questions it or even bats an eye at what it may be? Really?!
Well, the context is she was asking the new girls to go on a walk:

How the hell did she end up typing "オサンポ" IDE should have just put in お散歩 properly. She was being too clever by half and (and putting it in half-space katakana is just asking for trouble).

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Because we were talking about him for a little bit there, here is a reminder that FalseEyeDSP unironically lives in fucking fear of Flamenco.

(Clip from November 2022, iirc)

I'd understand if Tomoe was uncomfortable around Flamenco, but False doesn't have an excuse.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Shoe0nHead probably doesn't have a hairdryer
She barely has hair.
(for those who don't know, she tends to pull on or eat her hair - trichotillomania or trichophagia, so she's always wearing a wig).

Edit: Yup, yakki, it's true. I read about it (I guess she had mentioned it in a stream or something. She also has nudes on the internet, so she's the thinking liberal's OnlyFans model).

Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Just wanted to post some old cringe art my wife made
1690441862575.png1690441885941.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom