"you've beep bopped your last boop beep"Gawr Gura

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
So when does the "Vesper and Magni are confirmed leakers" part happen?

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Why didn't you link the clip?

Can't be bothered to listen to this fag long enough to know if he says anything more of note, but hasn't the budget thing been known for a while? I remember it being known as far back as Myth's debut, if not earlier

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Why didn't you link the clip?

Maybe this is me having a Mandela moment but I thought this was already something known? I could've sworn I've heard something about holo having a small budget to work with because Ame was able to commission some assets and stuff for debut and made good use of it even though her debut was thought of as one of the more cringe EN debuts (I loved it, the fucking dork). But it's something that, had you asked me prior to tonight "hey do holo talents get a budget to do debut with?" I'd have said yes and it had nothing to do with falseeyed

God's Strongest Dragoon

So when does the "Vesper and Magni are confirmed leakers" part happen?
3:03:44 is when he says the part but he doesn't say names. He just says he knows the detail about the small budget Cover gives talents for their debut. He says he knows this was a fact with Tempus and Council because someone told him and then he stops himself and says he shouldn't say their name.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
@thhrang Pippa raided into camp dwag, hope you fags dont shit up the place.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
3:03:44 is when he says the part but he doesn't say names. He just says he knows the detail about the small budget Cover gives talents for their debut. He says he knows this was a fact with Tempus and Council because someone told him and then he stops himself and says he shouldn't say their name.
Yeah, I heard that bit, I just haven't heard anything about Vesper and Magni.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Really doubt that Magni and Vesper would be leaking insider knowledge to that douche. Sounds like another rat.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I don't follow along for raids so if something goes to shit I'd have no clue.
Just mentioning it. Last time one of the pippa sphere people raided into a chill and small vtuber kirsche viewers ended up shitting up abigail chat.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah, I heard that bit, I just haven't heard anything about Vesper and Magni.
Yeah, that's why it's a rrat. He says it like he has an inside source and he shouldn't say their name on the chance they'll get in trouble. For all anyone knows, he's just being a colossal gaylord again and wants to stir shit so people notice him.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wife: Retard, I love her.
Our oshis hung out together master rat, does that mean something? :sanasmile:
I'm not sure what is more concerning: that Nene doesn't know what the equator is, or that I can't tell if this is some sort of homoerotic euphemism

Wonder who it could be?

foto_no_exif (24).jpg

Edit: not-Bettel follows him, too, but Lando doesn't. Not sure about other Tempus PLs.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
It is common knowledge, and it's so common that it's used to shit on Niji in 4chan all the time these days, can't remember who said it outright though. Either he's lying and trying to seem more connected, or someone really did tell him and endangered their position over already public knowledge. Admittedly if either magni or vesper did that second option I'd just have to laugh at the sheer retardation of it.

VTuberThrow

Randomly saw this person respond to a Tenma tweet. Looks like a relatively new clipper focusing on clips of Phase talents, so far, speaking Korean. Not sure if too many are into that but figured I'd post just in case. Clock me if late.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Yeah, that's why it's a rrat. He says it like he has an inside source and he shouldn't say their name on the chance they'll get in trouble. For all anyone knows, he's just being a colossal gaylord again and wants to stir shit so people notice him.
I grade this turbo rrat. He might have insider knowledge, but there's nothing to say he didn't get it from KSon considering how sweetheart he is with vShojo right now.
Yeah, I guess that's on me for taking anything from /vt/ seriously.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
kraggy has been greeting the new pippa followers non stop for 2 minutes... BREATHE WOMAN, BREATHE

God's Strongest Dragoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom