"Sakana hates my tongue. Sakana HATE!"Kaminari Clara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Even if what this faggøt says its a lie.He wants drama and since there is no good material right now,he is creating it himself.I dont care what they say all of them should receive the Narukami Special

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Tightpinch

Wonder if Yago is thinking of Holo NFTs

Screenshot_20230727-003734.png
Screenshot_20230727-003629.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It is common knowledge, and it's so common that it's used to shit on Niji in 4chan all the time these days, can't remember who said it outright though. Either he's lying and trying to seem more connected, or someone really did tell him and endangered their position over already public knowledge. Admittedly if either magni or vesper did that second option I'd just have to laugh at the sheer retardation of it.
Didn't Sayu more or less say this in her doc? That they were pretty much left out to dry for their debuts.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Near the end of the stream, Gura surprisingly read out a superchat that called her out on her lack of communication. She acknowledged that it's a problem and she's gonna try to communicate better when she needs time off. She also said actions speak louder than words so I guess we'll see. Also nice to see that she's doing well these days.

Suisei overwhelms Aqua with her extrovert energy but Towa just freaks her out by being Towa. It's a different yet equally as entertaining dynamic.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
“I would never look at tributes on #ScarleLewd and show it to my grandma”

I’m sorry! SHE DOES WHAT NOW

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

USS IOWA

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wonder if Yago is thinking of Holo NFTsView attachment 37906View attachment 37907
So this guy was the CEO of PRISM Project. I'm gonna go copium on this and say that it is Yagoo's job to follow and tune into this shit and it doesn't mean anything.
:takocope::magnicope:

Near the end of the stream, Gura surprisingly read out a superchat that called her out on her lack of communication. She acknowledged that it's a problem and she's gonna try to communicate better when she needs time off. She also said actions speak louder than words so I guess we'll see. Also nice to see that she's doing well these days.
Things are going way too well recently... Hold strong, Vesper and Magni...

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Just a little ahead of his time

edit: motherfuckers, it's a joke

Didn't this femboy realize that the main reason he was crucified for it is because he put it behind a paywall?

Personally I don’t think DN is a dramafag and it’d be dumb to call him
one, as overwhelming majority of his content isn’t about drama but rather retrospectives, history, and educational content.

Now False and Khyo, they are definitely dramafags.

> Made a drama tier list stream
> Not a dramafag

Okay

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Didn't this femboy realize that the main reason he was crucified for it is because he put it behind a paywall?

> Made a drama tier list stream
> Not a dramafag

Okay
1. He would’ve made more money if it was uploaded on YouTube regularly.
2. So occasionally talking about drama makes one a dramafag? Even though the overwhelming body of their content isn’t drama related at all.
3. Don’t you guys pretend you weren’t shitting on him for apologizing, at least most of you.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I was gonna bring that up. But sadly, I don't think her words mean much, she said something very similar a long time ago. It's better to just accept that good communication is something she is just incapable of doing.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Why didn't you link the clip?

After subjecting myself to more of this fag than my brain should be able to manage, and going over some chat logs from around Myth's debut, I can say with 100% certainty that he's tacking random bullshit on top of already known facts to seem like he's got this supah sekrit contact on the inside. Another day, another grift.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's the fact that he put it behind a paywall as incentive to get people to give him money directly as opposed to hoping the video generated good money off views. If he wanted to play the neutral card of "I'm just sharing information", then he shouldn't have put it behind a paywall.
2. So occasionally talking about drama makes one a dramafag? Even though the overwhelming body of their content isn’t drama related at all.
I'm not going to explain the bridges and sheep analogy.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
To be fair to Narukami, in exactly one instance his dramafag tendencies were useful and did result in the ousting of the scum that harassed Mel. The guy was still actually working at Cover until he broke the news and only then did they shitcan him. Maybe it was a massive coincidence and they were going to do it anyway, but it honestly felt like Cover wasn't doing much of anything until his story spread. Then a week later they suddenly come out with this statement apologizing all over themselves and promising to do better. I'd like to think Cover has gotten better since then, but Narukami only got worse and worse over time.

3. Don’t you guys pretend you weren’t shitting on him for apologizing, at least most of you.
It is an insanely terrible look to monetize le forbidden knowledge. Doesn't matter how much he would make otherwise. Also if he uploaded it to youtube he would've been crucified immediately just like the Holo Historian. He was just trying to protect himself from getting railed. He also should not have apologized, because then the sharks will smell blood in the water and only try to cancel you harder. He acted like a whiny bitch in the aftermath and sealed his fate as a wilting flower in the face of pressure. He is absolutely a dramafag, not to the extent of false or khyo sure but that's not a high bar.

USS IOWA

To be fair to Narukami, in exactly one instance his dramafag tendencies were useful and did result in the ousting of the scum that harassed Mel. The guy was still actually working at Cover until he broke the news and only then did they shitcan him. Maybe it was a massive coincidence and they were going to do it anyway, but it honestly felt like Cover wasn't doing much of anything until his story spread. Then a week later they suddenly come out with this statement apologizing all over themselves and promising to do better. I'd like to think Cover has gotten better since then, but Narukami only got worse and worse over time.

It is an insanely terrible look to monetize le forbidden knowledge. Doesn't matter how much he would make otherwise. Also if he uploaded it to youtube he would've been crucified immediately just like the Holo Historian. He was just trying to protect himself from getting railed. He also should not have apologized, because then the sharks will smell blood in the water and only try to cancel you harder. He acted like a whiny bitch in the aftermath and sealed his fate as a wilting flower in the face of pressure. He is absolutely a dramafag, not to the extent of false or khyo sure but that's not a high bar.
Who's Narukami?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
This absolutely qualifies as starting shit
It's the fact that he put it behind a paywall as incentive to get people to give him money directly as opposed to hoping the video generated good money off views. If he wanted to play the neutral card of "I'm just sharing information", then he shouldn't have put it behind a paywall.

Sir, you doxxed someone’s family. I don’t want to hear you of all people to moralize about this.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
God bless whoever came up with the idea of adding the Miko emote as a reaction

niggaphil

Sir, you doxxed someone’s family. I don’t want to hear you of all people to moralize about this.
Gee, I wonder why so many "scumbags" in this forum love to dox other people?

Oh right, most of us are from the Homeland who dox Super LOLCOW only

:NOWWELAUGH:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom