Not open for further replies.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
DogDog by @KhoaPhan96.jpg

Gonna be a whole bunch of weird fan art shit coming out in the next few weeks. Should be...interesting

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Horo7618

No one in particular
Gura would rather sink to the depths of posting to tik tok than communicate with her kohai....

(Ame is getting a pass so far though.... she hasn't talked to them at all too)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

hylic

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Gura would rather sink to the depths of posting to tik tok than communicate with her kohai....

(Ame is getting a pass so far though.... she hasn't talked to them at all too)

At least she is following them on Twitter. That's more than she thinks the Stars boys deserve, at least.

foto_no_exif (22).jpg

Install Pokemon Sleep NOW

Sorry, I don't install shit that will record me while I sleep. No thanks.

foto_no_exif (23).jpg

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Maybe it's because I'm not huge into Hololive but I'll never understand the hate/"celebration" for Omega possibly being gone (I've seen no official announcement about this.) From what I gather he maybe have been gone for awhile now and nothing has really changed EN wise yet.
Most of the Unicorn problems in Hololive are blamed into the members themselves.Its either the fault of HoloStars or the Hololive member was being a whore.They ALMOST never blame outsiders
Funnily enough, the biggest problem with toxicity in NijiEN fandom comes from tourists just shit stirring more often than not. It's true the luxnox era brought in a lot of weird people, but many of the incidents happened because, for example, Reimu being a retarded piece of shit trying to act like she didn't know Vox was streaming just to try to flex on his viewers. People don't give a shit if 99% of the girls collab with a guy or if the guys collab with a girl, you only ever see problems when someone acts dumb and in both cases, it's just /VT/ being overly vocal.

Hell it's like how parasocial people are a big problem too, take for example Elira wanted to set boundaries because she got tired of people trying to start problems because she wanted to have a joke stream with Pomu (a "date" stream) and you had a few people, famously Alex P drop a donation in Pomu's pre-chat saying it's unfair and rude to have this kind of stream with Elira (not the exact words but the meaning) and it set Elira off. She had to walk back on her boundaries because she was getting blowback from the parasocial people. This is why any "toxicity" or "unicorn" behavior is indeed rooted in how the vtuber conduct themselves in their respective community. Like how the only hate Amelia got was from /VT/ (as always) and anyone who can't accept that women and men will interact.
I remember watching that skit live but I didn't know Pomu got shit for doing it
It happened in pre-chat as stated.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Reimu being a retarded piece of shit trying to act like she didn't know Vox was streaming just to try to flex on his viewers.
My long lost Nijisister finally came to the asylum :bunnywow:
crying right now :yagoocry:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
So wait, she forgot the letter, so it became her name? Why would Anycolour just change the name because some dumb broad typoed? Are we to understand that the streamers are the ones responsible for their names?
this is the explanation she gave on stream, make of it what you will

I think she means EN staff not Anycolor

Last edited:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Maybe it's because I'm not huge into Hololive but I'll never understand the hate/"celebration" for Omega possibly being gone (I've seen no official announcement about this.) From what I gather he maybe have been gone for awhile now and nothing has really changed EN wise yet.
Fairly or unfairly (we don't know who was ultimately in charge), as the purported face of EN management, Omega took a lot of the heat for the less-than-stellar way Council's debut went. And after that they never did enough to reform anyone's opinion of them really....

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Maybe it's because I'm not huge into Hololive but I'll never understand the hate/"celebration" for Omega possibly being gone (I've seen no official announcement about this.) From what I gather he maybe have been gone for awhile now and nothing has really changed EN wise yet
It's mostly in response to how pointless and stupid the OmegaA persona was. People memed that they were a manager larping as EN A-chan without any of the charm. They had some producer credits on stuff like Cesura of Despair, too, so it is likely they were more than some PR manager. 2022 was pretty awful for Holo EN, so Omega became the scapegoat for the issuea because they seemed to do nothing, but vaguepost on Twitter. There was also an obvious paradigm shift with how EN was managed that seems to have started around January of this year and have gotten slowly better since then.

Personally, I just hated Omega's lore. Omega's inclusion in Council's lore seemed like an afterthought and I think the largely negative response to the Omega lore being injected randomly into Tempus' debut caused them to can the character entirely, and they haven't been seen since.

Hopefully Cover doesn't come in and fire Magni and Vesper and totally sour the good vibe that they have had this year.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Some people have outright said they picked their names. I don't know if any of the girls have mentioned it, but plenty of the guys said they chose their own names. Fulgur said he picked his because of lore, Uki based his on a song, Mysta chose his because it's a pun, etc. There have also been people who have been given names, like Kyo, but I don't know if the two people you listed are the latter or the former. I know Vesalius was an actual doctor or something so maybe that's where he got it.
They can at least pick between a few names, Pomu mentioned a few times that she also could have been Ria Starlily.
Reimu being a retarded piece of shit trying to act like she didn't know Vox was streaming just to try to flex on his viewers
Iirc, Reimu just send a random dm to vox and he decided to answer instantly during the stream, instead of doing it later after the stream. He tried to make a funny bit about it and the more crazy fans got mad.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Screenshot_20230726-161425_Twitch.jpg

Fuck Twitch

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom