General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I feel like we need a betting pool for the leaker's identity.
I want to believe its Sonny just because i find it funny if the guy who faked his own death to stop playing a 16 year old FPS for a living had loose lips and was fed-up with being a corpo cuck

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I want to believe its Sonny just because i find it funny if the guy who faked his own death to stop playing a 16 year old FPS for a living had loose lips and was fed-up with being a corpo cuck
if were running with this what if it's just Mysta himself. hes leaving anyway and hes already plenty comfy with talking about this stuff.

Too obvious?

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Animation time (click cc for subtitles)

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
There was another set of leaks that hinted at someone from Luxiem graduating and gave the graduation date that was the same as Mysta's

View attachment 37259
Archive

View attachment 37260
Archive

View attachment 37258
Archive

Edit: Archive and images added.

Edit2: The date was posted without any context, but considering the other leaks have been accurate, it is way too much to be a coincidence. Also, given it was posted 3 days before the announcement, whoever is leaking things must still be inside Niji or have a contact inside.
Any more posts from the leaker?
It was Kyo, i saw in a dream fr

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
>Wakes up to 10 new pages
>Is today the day...
>See it's just another niji graduation

View attachment 37265
My bois live another day

Every time I see 5+ pages out of nowhere I get a cold sweat.

:cursedbae: It's Vox. I will not elaborate.:cursedbae:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Today, for literally the first time, youtube recommends me a random 1view live karaoke. I have no idea why, but I'm sharing because why not?
I sometimes get random recommendations. This one streams in Twitch it seems but I got this VOD in my recommendations (love her model, love her accent, seems like something I can throw in the background as I edit shit).

Edit: Guess shes not as tiny as I thought she would be
1690134907503.png

A this point I expect to wake up one day to an announcement from the HoloEN twitter, prepare for the worst knowing this is it, and then is gonna be one of the girls leaving instead, least see how many crazy shit can happen before we find out what Vesp and Magni are doing.
I feel like after the first year, Holo might just let you do shit.

I thought it was going to be Mysta honestly. Maybe Uki or Vox.

Depends entirely on where you want to draw the line.

If, for example, Mysta graduated in large part because his fanbase always sent death threats to the likes of Nina and Mika, and had come to resent his job as a result, there's no amount of money that could pour cold water on feelings of guilt. Earning more money than Nina and Mika while the fanbase you cultivated does that to them might actually exacerbate it.

Nina, in her own words, left because she wants to pursue further self-betterment and believed she had to quit to focus on that. It may be true that an EN3 may make one or two members of Myth think it's a good time to bow out. Not saying or even hoping that's true, but rather to hit home that we have absolutely NO IDEA what these people are thinking or what they want for themselves at any point in time, because they're contractually obligated to keep us in the dark until the ball is already rolling.

There is even a leaked membership clip here of Kronii bitching out how uncooperative her manager is, and I'm sure there are other creaks in the hull behind paid content for both companies. Remaining 'professional' on public streams doesn't mean any internal problems suddenly stop existing. The only difference is the Niji stuff leaks.
Maybe they are smart and using Niji as a stepping stool to get to somewhere higher but before Niji these people were not that huge. As for shitty management, high stress, anxiety and shitty toxicity, that shit happens on every job. Hell any entertainment work that has you deal with social media will have this even more. I feel like these kids take shit for granted. Hell Mysta was bitching when he started about being dirt poor. Maybe he did make a good chunk of money to set his mom up in a more comfortable place but money runs out.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
There is even a leaked membership clip here of Kronii bitching out how uncooperative her manager is, and I'm sure there are other creaks in the hull behind paid content for both companies. Remaining 'professional' on public streams doesn't mean any internal problems suddenly stop existing. The only difference is the Niji stuff leaks.
That's not a very good example and kinda lends to Holo having better management, though. Kronii had issues with her manager ghosting her, yeah, and then they got her a new manager that was way more responsive. AFAIK she has not complained since. Since then, Cover even went on a hiring spree, to where they now have a dedicated manager for every talent. Part of management's job is balancing their

The fact that only one EN girl has graduated so far, despite how bad 2022 was and how busy 2023 has been is kind of a sign Cover is a lot more willing to keep their talents happy than Nijisanji is. You don't have Hololive JP, ID, and EN talents graduating in droves, as EN and ex-ID Nijisanji have. The good thing about people like IRyS, Calli, and Kiara is that they are very open about their work-lives, as much as they can be. How they have acted this year is a complete difference from this time last year. Things are far more hopeful.

Also, I think you are mistaken on something. Some of the EN girls, like Fauna and Gura are more secretive about things behind the scenes, but a lot of the girls will and do share if they have frustrations with the company, as I mentioned with the three above. I just think most of the HoloEN girls have found their stride in balancing their workloads compared to last year. Unless things don't slow down after Summer, I don't see anyone leaving in the immediate future, at least until this time next year.

Basically, I think the stark-difference between Niji and Holo's management styles is starting to show. It feels like management in Nijisanji could be stifling their livers much like Cover has in the past. The difference is, Cover does seem to learn from it, if slowly.

Any more posts from the leaker?
There are posts about the Krisis leaks and the Shu/Selen stuff, but search is fucked, so hard to find here, atm.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Horo7618

No one in particular
Maybe they are smart and using Niji as a stepping stool to get to somewhere higher but before Niji these people were not that huge.
Where is there for them to step up to? I mean Holo is there, but it's not very realistic given their current rate of adding new talents (and I'm not sure it's really a step up for male talents at all?). There's plenty of people graduating and stepping up into better positions in the small corpo scene, but Niji isn't that.

Last edited:

No Name

Please let it be another EN member 🙏 if it turned out one of the other members were doing it to sow chaos within the organization it'd be amazing.
Every time I see 5+ pages out of nowhere I get a cold sweat.

:cursedbae: It's Vox. I will not elaborate.:cursedbae:
Vox lacks the spine, and for future reference, if it one day comes to light it's him. I'll eat my damn shoes.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Please let it be another EN member 🙏 if it turned out one of the other members were doing it to sow chaos within the organization it'd be amazing.
It was Aster Arcadia this entire time.
If there's nobody else left in NijiEN, you'll have to remember his existence.

Horo7618

No one in particular

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
FYI theres a job posting from holopro for EN manager. interpret that information how you want.

its been open for awhile
They have had a posting for talent manager opened for months now. Probably since around June of last year. This is just a reposting of the job, which they seem to do every couple months.

Kiara speedran that JP trip.

foto_no_exif (11).jpg

Last edited:

lalilulelo

FYI theres a job posting from holopro for EN manager. interpret that information how you want.

its been open for awhile

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
That's not a very good example and kinda lends to Holo having better management, though. Kronii had issues with her manager ghosting her, yeah, and then they got her a new manager that was way more responsive. AFAIK she has not complained since. Since then, Cover even went on a hiring spree, to where they now have a dedicated manager for every talent. Part of management's job is balancing their

The fact that only one EN girl has graduated so far, despite how bad 2022 was and how busy 2023 has been is kind of a sign Cover is a lot more willing to keep their talents happy than Nijisanji is. You don't have Hololive JP, ID, and EN talents graduating in droves, as EN and ex-ID Nijisanji have. The good thing about people like IRyS, Calli, and Kiara is that they are very open about their work-lives, as much as they can be. How they have acted this year is a complete difference from this time last year. Things are far more hopeful.

Also, I think you are mistaken on something. Some of the EN girls, like Fauna and Gura are more secretive about things behind the scenes, but a lot of the girls will and do share if they have frustrations with the company, as I mentioned with the three above. I just think most of the HoloEN girls have found their stride in balancing their workloads compared to last year. Unless things don't slow down after Summer, I don't see anyone leaving in the immediate future, at least until this time next year.

Basically, I think the stark-difference between Niji and Holo's management styles is starting to show. It feels like management in Nijisanji could be stifling their livers much like Cover has in the past. The difference is, Cover does seem to learn from it, if slowly.

There are posts about the Krisis leaks and the Shu/Selen stuff, but search is fucked, so hard to find here, atm.
Just so we're clear, I'm not trying to make any comparisons between the company or their management, I'm just trying to say we don't know these people as much as we think we do and we can't quantify their happiness based on things like how much money they're making, and that frustrations do exist even if we aren't aware of them.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Right as I'm about to sleep Mysta announces he's graduating on Aug 27

image.png

He's hurtin'.

Meanwhile... Cat dies, Mysta grads, and now she ruined her pants! What a week...

image.png
Damn first Mika loses all her branch mates then her cat and now her dog

Mika needs a win
There was another set of leaks that hinted at someone from Luxiem graduating and gave the graduation date that was the same as Mysta's

View attachment 37259
Archive

View attachment 37260
Archive

View attachment 37258
Archive

Edit: Archive and images added.

Edit2: The date was posted without any context, but considering the other leaks have been accurate, it is way too much to be a coincidence. Also, given it was posted 3 days before the announcement, whoever is leaking things must still be inside Niji or have a contact inside.
And again, not to say Selen won't be next, but I think the rrat spawned from a misunderstanding. She talked about how she won't be in Niji forever and joked no one would want to watch her when she's 60, but she's always been candid about graduation like that, so I don't interpret it as a red flag. Same goes for Shu: /vt/ believed Mysta's graduation would be him because he was the most vocally upset about AR Live being cancelled, but neither of these names came from the leaker themselves.
No misunderstanding the leaker did peg Shu and Selen even said they have a fall/winter grads
I think this seals it the Niji leaker is 100% the real deal and his word should terrify us all
received_736603328222001.jpeg
Towa's 1st album is releasing as well, about 2 weeks before the live
View attachment 37241

The new outfit, multiple covers/originals, her 1st album and her 1st solo live. This is her year bros. I'm so fucking happy for her :sanasmile:
While Niji loses TMT wins so proud of her
Bae is closer to Mumei and Ollie than she is IRyS, though they are definitely close. IRyS doesn't collab as much as the others, in general, is the thing. So far, she didn't hang out with any of the girls during this trip, it seems, though. Also, Bae mentioned that everyone in Holo, all the girls in all branches, is super busy right now and collabs have been difficult to plan because of scheduling because of that.

Otherwise, IRyS and Bae went to Disneyland, the strawberry field, had a zatsu, and did CHADcast as offcollabs and hanging out offline, earlier this year, but not this trip, really.
Iirc IRyS has talked about how collabing/hanging out with the girls on work trips is hard not just because of scheduling but because IRyS herself does not live close to the girls "work camp" so to speak so travel is difficult to set up

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Red Panda and Rednecks. As of now she's still at the start.

EDIT: Someone in chat just said "Panko invading Pippa's house" LOL

Last edited:

No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom