"'Aren't you an idol?' No, I'm a comedian"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tired Taxpayer

Thanks for mentioning about Azki's channel sub bug, just checked and had to resub.

Watching Ollie's live and seeing that it seems like Magni and/or Vesper will probably get the boot got the thinking that HoloID is the only branch with no graduations and I think no big mention about any of them thinking about it. I wonder if its just a coincidence, difference in culture or maybe its because their management is more lax, I don't remember any major dispute they had with management.

Limkin

I don't remember any major dispute they had with management.
There was one time managers tried to force them to have minimal quotas on indonesian-only streams, to attract local audience. This was the most passive aggressive I've seen Risu at all time. It didn't last long and they went back to talking in whatever language they felt at the time, but there was clearly a lot of very heated discussions behind the scenes

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Who is this bitch, why is she collabing with my KettleTuber, and how does she manage to act like a bigger whore Melody?

Because whatever you've heard about Vshojo, the twitch indie scene is infinitely worse.

Henya simps strong. No corrupting this little sister. :pikayabai:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Who is this bitch, why is she collabing with my KettleTuber, and how does she manage to act like a bigger whore Melody?

Even in the piss stream there wasn't such a nonstop display of :WHORE!!!: Ness, as say what you will the piss was an in joke gone wrong. Here we had unprompted feet pic discussion and dildo discussion. During a fuckin' Wii sports or whatever game. This is the same chick who "joked" about blowing a random follower if she got to a certain amount of followers right? I get it, you like to smoke pole. But so does Rob Halford and you don't see him using that as his only personality trait.

NO CLASS

Her getting banned shortly after this was posted was kino tho

EDIT: Meanwhile Hakka doing Zomboid. Ima pray for Vesper the crazy autist as Zomboid'ing without him feels wrong

That's the wrong Fefe.

https://twitter.com/CovfefeChan - the one in the video
https://twitter.com/fefe_vt - the one who just got banned

Coffee whores twitter page is pure aids, I got syphilis from looking at it

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Here, have a clip dump to wash your minds of whores and math:

Aqua talking some mad shit about Towa while she was afk

Aqua wasn't content with just talking shit about Towa. She also tried to crush Suisei's belief in Santa

Subaru being bullied in Raft

But Shuba is still always wholesome

And to cap it off: Lumi doesn't simp for guys disguised as women on the Internet

ogey_rrat

ogey

UberSoldat

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Some ASMR hoe (currently live) I've seen around recently who primarily promotes her streams with spicy art and whose titles for streams are such classy bangers like "Oil Massage with Buttocks and Thighs" and "Oil Massage with Boobs" deciding to whine on twitter about being sexually harassed.

What a fucking shocker, honestly. I can't believe a woman who promotes her coomerist ASMR which is apparently serving additionally to advertise her selling tit pics elsewhere, would be attracting such completely unwarranted attention. People like this need to be pulled aside and given a strict education on cause and effect, it seems too often nowadays we're getting people that can't understand that if you look down the barrel of a loaded gun you invite yourself to being shot in the face. It's one thing to be sexually harassed just as a woman doing her thing in an entertainment field, it's entirely something else to have ASMR streams titled "I RUB MY ASS ON THE MIC" and then whine when you get sexpests.

Negzana

Kaela has a members' only talk, she's been discussing the penguin memes. Likes penguins, surprised they can be vicious, but doesn't like the penguin jokes. She is fine and plays along with mommy/cute/cool jokes, but the penguin meme seems more personal to her which makes her not like the meme being forced on her.

She also still likes her old costume, didn't clearly get why she doesn't use it much. I assume it's the penguin memes. She still likes it however, just really likes the kimono(?)

ogey_rrat

ogey
Who cares? Both :WHORE!!!:s
quote-it-is-said-that-if-you-know-your-enemies-and-know-yourself-you-will-not-be-imperiled-sun-tzu-53-95-84.jpg

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Funnily enough given the Henya talk here, a clipper's just uploaded Mouse/Henya/Melody acknowledging the vshojo hate a bit and being shamed by association. Clickbaity as fuck title though.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Funnily enough given the Henya talk here, a clipper's just uploaded Mouse/Henya/Melody acknowledging the vshojo hate a bit and being shamed by association. Clickbaity as fuck title though.

I am aggressively indifferent to Mouse and Vshojo JP, but holy cope.
"People only dislike us because they don't watch us" is so fucking funny, when you consider the fact that 90% of the problems people have with members of Vshojo are because they watched them before Vshojo existed.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Regarding math: Wolfram Alpha says it's 9. The most reasonable discussions I've seen say that there is no universally agreed rule for the case, and that there is sufficient ambiguity that the question writer is at fault for not being more specific; order of operations is a convention that requires agreement, not a natural law of the universe, so simply asserting "implied multiplication/juxtaposition takes precedence" is insufficient to make it so.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Remi and Sakana should have a livestream where they voice their arguments about the equation. Open voice call, other talents can join in the fight. The content's right there for the taking.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Didn't notice this during the actual stream. HoloTori wholesomeness

No Name

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Dont let basic math and endless rrats about Magni and Ves' gay elopement distract you from the fact that Pekora bought a FUCKING monkey

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom