"Well, I wonder if I should pick a minor fetish... Machine Fucking!"Tsukino Mito

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

RatInACage

Timeline AFAIK:

- 22:42 +/- 1 hour - Lord Commander Chaos streams on Twitch, lasting 1:39:44
-- He mentions taking a 26-hour road trip with "good company"

- 04:58 - Bettel: I don’t have time, I don’t have time, my schedule will be made in MS Paint this week…

Bettel is active as both Bettel and LCC,
so the good company bettel is refering to is his brother and a roommate last week he also streamed as Commander Connor (which is what he is rebranding to btw) and he talked about how he is moving to a new place across the country (maybe moving to a diff coast i dont knw ? not an american) and has spent the last few weeks going with his friends hitting all their old spots since he had never lived anywhere else. they even joked about trying to stream during the roadtrip.

broadly speaking though i dont think Bettel being active as CC is indicative of anything he didnt really come off as having a plan when it comes to what he wanted to do with Commander Connor

Koros Apogee

Vanguard vagueposting at the worst time imaginable. If someone can archive these, I'd appreciate it.

Goddamnit not again. And if either Magni and/or Vesper graduate before their 1st year anniversary it'll be even more annoying as it would be the second time that a Holo EN member graduates before their debut anniversary (rip Sana). Then again, even if they didn't say anything it wouldn't make a difference since Magni and Vesper are still on "hiatus" with no word of them coming back and the Tempus HQ anniversary is coming up. There'll still be people asking questions, and thus more rrats being made. Either way, this whole thing was doomed from the start.

Funny how this vagueposting reminded me of this clip.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
JP Vtubing just seems like a better bet, in general, than EN VTubing, is why I ask. Viewerbase seems larger, but I was not sure how the average liver performed compared to the strong EN livers.

AZKi's account is still fucked.

View attachment 36496

Yes being a JP vtuber of any kind gives you a boost and also it helps they have events like this where you can make a lot of new friends!!
Gan San got invited :D

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

At least we have some chill streams to look forward to.

Also, CHAD seems to be recognized as a unit in the same capacity as SubaChocoLuna, now. They will have a song together on day 2. Though, not like Holotori, to which they are listed as a unit on the website.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Anyone know a program that will lower the vocals only so it sounds human?

> Everyone's dead
> Hasn't played 10 minutes

Sasuga, Wemi Tensai.

Wemi news: She's now played 20 minutes and the only crime against humanity so far was Bruce running around naked! Wemi love! :sanasmile:

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bunch of clips.
Parodying Aqutan

A-chan overworking

Koyori love! ^_^

Once kettle always kettle

Didn't see anyone else post this yet.

She is really talented. It would be funny if she did covers of the whole album.

Anyone know a program that will lower the vocals only so it sounds human?

Smoking and booze. It works quite slowly, but the result is long-lasting.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The Lemon Stealing Pick-Me of Phase Connect Phase Invaders is, once again, streaming on YouTube right now:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Queen Ludmilla has no time for Anglo-Saxons like Charlemagne.

Limkin

If this stream will not get her banned I might regain hope in humanity and Neal

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
The Lemon Stealing Pick-Me of Phase Connect Phase Invaders is, once again, streaming on YouTube right now:

Lumi took over a kingdom. She talked about making opium brownies, and the feds immediately struck her down. Now she's hiding in the countryside as a simple maiden.

Attachments

• Luminarius.PNG
    Luminarius.PNG
    952.4 KB · Views: 67

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Gee, what timing eh

(Members post from Pochi)
Screenshot_20230718-131751_YouTube.jpg

GOTBB

Watching Kaela right now and for the longest time she has just been chatting over the game's BGM and it sounds SO MUCH like Lisa Chikafuji to me!
I looked it up and the

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Gee, what timing eh

(Members post from Pochi)
Pochi barely did any degen stuff anyways but good on her for putting her foot down. If Yuko's max-level degeneracy caused the other jewcorp girls to think more about their content, then at least one good thing came from that stream.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I assume Pochi is concerned about breaking kayfabe.

After all, ghosts don't urinate.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
At this point, I am inclined to assume it was a suspension. It reminds me more of a less-public Rushia situation than Vesper's suspension back in November. Vesper had those account issues that couldn't be fixed earlier in the week before he and Magni went AWOL. Starting to think that when Cover fixed it, they found some shit he and Magni were doing that they shouldn't have been, ala Rushia. The only solace is that Tempus outwardly is not stopping activity after the Vanguard vagueposting. When Vesper was suspended, they all cancelled their streams.

Honestly, Vesper yabai-ing out of the job isn't surprising to me in the least. Dude is seriously unhinged, especially going by stories from his younger years.

:cursedbae: The 'account issues' were actual Cover staff changing the login info to lock him out because they'd decided he was donezo but no one at the company informed him first.

He better be injured and dying though, if he's getting terminated, I'm going to go find and arm pako and together we will assault Cover HQ.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
the age of coomerism will be left at the dawn, stay strong, brothers and sisters - the night is dark and full of terrors

but on a serious note I'm glad that Pochi is stepping down from degen content, and I will gladly applaud and support other chuubas doing the same

this also means I can start membering and promoting her content without much worry, best to put my money where my mouth is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom