"Just don't be homeless"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

qq82hfk

if vesper is taken to slaughter I will have lost four oshis.

:^(

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
the age of coomerism will be left at the dawn, stay strong, brothers and sisters - the night is dark and full of terrors

but on a serious note I'm glad that Pochi is stepping down from degen content, and I will gladly applaud and support other chuubas doing the same

this also means I can start membering and promoting her content without much worry, best to put my money where my mouth is
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
:cursedbae: The 'account issues' were actual Cover staff changing the login info to lock him out because they'd decided he was donezo but no one at the company informed him first.

He better be injured and dying though, if he's getting terminated, I'm going to go find and arm pako and together we will assault Cover HQ.
Calm down, there, Al-Qaeda. Vesper getting canned would be the least surprising thing ever. He's absolutely manhera. I would feel worse for Pako than anyone else if that happened, though.

Magni being terminated would be the real surprise. He has had grumblings in the past, but seems to have his shit together more than Vesper, at least.

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
If Vesper is out, it's over for Tempus for me. I only really watch him, Magni, and Bettel, and if Vesper's gone, 1/3rd of my reason for watching collabs is gone.

If Vesper's gone, all my hopes of him, Bettel, and Bae watching the Barbie Movie together are squandered.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
What really gets me is that on his 2.0 debut stream, Vesper was pretty much ready to buckle down and get shit done. For this to happen along with all the uncertainty lying about, it really just sucks ass in general.

Question, though. Was Rushia ever put on a suspension/hiatus during that entire fiasco before she got shitcanned?

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
NEWSFLASH! DROP EVERYTHING YOU DO AND LISTEN!

Niji friends made the OBSYDIA resource pack, soon to be released!

That's right, time to get in touch with your favourite Niji livers in the most Minecraft way possible!

When the pack will be released, you too can fucking crush the server with zombos engage in fun activities!

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Was Rushia ever put on a suspension/hiatus during that entire fiasco before she got shitcanned?
She went on self-imposed hiatus over the weekend from the incident, her getting a steam message from her soyboy boyfriend, date (Feb 11) until her last post on Twitter on Feb 14th. She was then likely suspended pending-investigation, when Cover released a statement about not interfering with talents' personal lives. Mikeneko then vagueposted the whole time until she was terminated by Cover on the 24th for breach of contract.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Calm down, there, Al-Qaeda. Vesper getting canned would be the least surprising thing ever. He's absolutely manhera. I would feel worse for Pako than anyone else if that happened, though.

Magni being terminated would be the real surprise. He has had grumblings in the past, but seems to have his shit together more than Vesper, at least.
ليس لدي الكثير لأقوله ، أنا فقط أفتقد Vesper وليس لدي أي شخص آخر في فترة ما بعد الظهيرة التي أهتم بها حقًا.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

wtf Katta
1689707077545.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Vesper and Magni were sacrificed so Gura and EN3 could thrive...

Cover had no problem announcing when Vesper was suspended the first time. I fail to see why they would reverse that decision in the most recent announcement. I don’t really understand why people actively enjoy getting caught up in retarded speculation so much.
Because we're bored.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 time brought to you by @electronic elephant
Airi talks Shiina song Collab and more about mama Chisaka and aunt Chisaka praising an upcoming cover

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
She went on self-imposed hiatus over the weekend from the incident date (Feb 11) until her last post on Twitter on Feb 14th. She was then likely suspended pending-investigation, when Cover released a statement about not interfering with talents' personal lives. Mikeneko then vagueposted the whole time until she was terminated by Cover on the 24th for breach of contract.
Cover had no problem announcing when Vesper was suspended the first time. I fail to see why they would reverse that decision in the most recent announcement. I don’t really understand why people actively enjoy getting caught up in retarded speculation so much.

UberSoldat

What would this place be without rrats..............................

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I mean, if you want my non-shitpost opinion, I think whatever is going on is unrelated to Cover. It is just hard to be overly-optimistic about these kinds of things given everything that has happened in this industry.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
if vesper is taken to slaughter I will have lost four oshis.

:^(
Does this beat your current record, @God's Strongest Sanalite?
Vesper and Magni were sacrificed so Gura and EN3 could thrive...
Au contraire.

If Vesper and Magni get canned or otherwise can no longer stream, Stars EN will be down to only six members. This will need to be fixed immediately, Niji style.

EN 3 will have to be delayed indefinitely for Stars EN 3 to recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom