General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Here are some I recognized

Ami Amami of Prism? I wasn't expecting any corpo Vtuber to opt into Filian's project.

Vanguard vagueposting at the worst time imaginable. If someone can archive these, I'd appreciate it.

Idk, maybe they were the only ones who liked Omega.

Timeline AFAIK:
17 July PDT
- 18:18 - Shinri: Mondays meetings~ (archive)
- 20:10 - Shinri: ah
-- Flayon tweets and Hakka replies to both of them between 20:10 and 20:33
-- Shinri, Flayon and Hakka continue using Twitter
- 21:30 - Shinri starts a guerilla Exoprimal stream, lasting 4:05:25
-- Altare joins in near the end
- 22:42 +/- 1 hour - Lord Commander Chaos streams on Twitch, lasting 1:39:44
-- He mentions taking a 26-hour road trip with "good company"
- 23:09 at the earliest - Lando likes random tweet (archive, alt archive, no screenshot to save your eyes from the liked tweet)
18 July
- 01:39 - Shinri tweets his thank-you/closing tweet for Exoprimal. "shoutout to altare for stopping by for a quick duo queue at the end, maybe we'll grab the rest of the boys next time!"
- 03:28 - Shinri makes a series of voice tweets while lying in bed: "I'm currently lying in bed but I'm having trouble falling asleep. As usual right now, I'm just - really tired but my brain is racing." Immediately pivots to headpat ASMR. I haven't listened to the whole thing.
- 04:58 - Bettel: I don’t have time, I don’t have time, my schedule will be made in MS Paint this week…

No concrete info obviously. But Lando can use Twitter and did not vaguepost, Bettel is active as both Bettel and LCC, and Shinri seems shaken.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
ASMRist Indie Rulia Hoshina with a new outfit reveal.

Patra's scale does a lot of work.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Ami Amami of Prism? I wasn't expecting any corpo Vtuber to opt into Filian's project.
Fillian has had some of the PC girls on her shows before. Given that she streams to thousands of people and has 650K followers on Twitch, it's a pretty decent use of your time if you want to try and grow your channel as a small corpo streamer.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
New Mascot Horror just dropped from one of the New Blood guys, please look forward to the next month and a half of sporadic streaming:

My money's on Lia taking it on, since she did a deep dive into "Welcome Home" earlier

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Reenjo Shika (Love poem) MV? Very late but better than never

StarEnd Minecraft

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
New Mascot Horror just dropped from one of the New Blood guys, please look forward to the next month and a half of sporadic streaming:

My money's on Lia taking it on, since she did a deep dive into "Welcome Home" earlier

I remember Grimmi bringing this up on stream. She's apparently very afraid of it.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Idk, maybe they were the only ones who liked Omega.

Timeline AFAIK:
17 July PDT
- 18:18 - Shinri: Mondays meetings~ (archive)
- 20:10 - Shinri: ah
-- Flayon tweets and Hakka replies to both of them between 20:10 and 20:33
- 21:30 - Shinri starts a guerilla Exoprimal stream, lasting 4:05:25
-- Altare joins in near the end
- 22:42 +/- 1 hour - Lord Commander Chaos streams on Twitch, lasting 1:39:44
-- He mentions taking a 26-hour road trip with "good company"
- 23:09 at the earliest - Lando likes random tweet (archive, alt archive, no screenshot to save your eyes from the liked tweet)
18 July
- 01:39 - Shinri tweets his thank-you/closing tweet for Exoprimal. "shoutout to altare for stopping by for a quick duo queue at the end, maybe we'll grab the rest of the boys next time!"
- 03:28 - Shinri makes a series of voice tweets while lying in bed: "I'm currently lying in bed but I'm having trouble falling asleep. As usual right now, I'm just - really tired but my brain is racing." Immediately pivots to headpat ASMR. I haven't listened to the whole thing.
- 04:58 - Bettel: I don’t have time, I don’t have time, my schedule will be made in MS Paint this week…

No concrete info obviously. But Lando can use Twitter and did not vaguepost, Bettel is active as both Bettel and LCC, and Shinri seems shaken.
I think this confirms that they stopped them in order to investigate: Investigate what? IDK

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Unlike a certain Necromancer, they are succeeding at the one thing they need to do:

shut up on official platforms, let the process go through, take your lumps if any, and you can go back to streaming afterward

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
At this point, I am inclined to assume it was a suspension. It reminds me more of a less-public Rushia situation than Vesper's suspension back in November. Vesper had those account issues that couldn't be fixed earlier in the week before he and Magni went AWOL. Starting to think that when Cover fixed it, they found some shit he and Magni were doing that they shouldn't have been, ala Rushia. The only solace is that Tempus outwardly is not stopping activity after the Vanguard vagueposting. When Vesper was suspended, they all cancelled their streams.

Honestly, Vesper yabai-ing out of the job isn't surprising to me in the least. Dude is seriously unhinged, especially going by stories from his younger years.

Unlike a certain Necromancer, they are succeeding at the one thing they need to do:

shut up on official platforms, let the process go through, take your lumps if any, and you can go back to streaming afterward
This is definitely a huge difference. Vesper is totally quiet on his roommate, which is good if they are in trouble. Magni's roommate is also laying low and not tweeting anything unhinged.

As someone who had to spend a week putting up with the obnoxious vagueposting before Yugo's graduation, I'd like to offer a rare gesture of sympathy. It's agonising and I'm not sure what possesses the active members to worry fans in advance and you kind of have to hope for their sake that the reason justifies their behaviour.

In other news, VTA is on yet another break this week, so I think the annual NijiJP Koshien wave is imminent. 12 members graduated VTA at the same time like a week ago, adding onto Azusa's 6-month absence for a total of 13 missing. Gen 2 currently only has one person still in VTA, and Gen 3 was sliced in half despite only debuting a few months ago.

In Gen 4, Kamizono Io spent a little of her second stream showing that she can also speak English and German. Her English is more stilted than Firia's but it's pretty good. She never spoke any German. Fujidou Rokucho, who had to cancel her debut stream due to illness, showed off that she can also speak Korean. The philosophy around what Anycolor wanted from Gen 4 is very apparent.
What's your take on someone from VTA possibly going EN rather than JP? Not sure how the average JP liver does compared to EN?

Edit: Also, one other thing. Calli and Kronii's lack of reaction. They were definitely the closest to them of all the girls.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
At this point, I am inclined to assume it was a suspension. It reminds me more of a less-public Rushia situation than Vesper's suspension back in November. Vesper had those account issues that couldn't be fixed earlier in the week before he and Magni went AWOL. Starting to think that when Cover fixed it, they found some shit he and Magni were doing that they shouldn't have been, ala Rushia. The only solace is that Tempus outwardly is not stopping activity after the Vanguard vagueposting. When Vesper was suspended, they all cancelled their streams.

Honestly, Vesper yabai-ing out of the job isn't surprising to me in the least. Dude is seriously unhinged, especially going by stories from his younger years.

This is definitely a huge difference. Vesper is totally quiet on his roommate, which is good if they are in trouble. Magni's roommate is also laying low and not tweeting anything unhinged.

What's your take on someone from VTA possibly going EN rather than JP? Not sure how the average JP liver does compared to EN?
I dont watch these dudes but yeah this reminds me of Rushia and they found out what she did very quickly.
The Holo Fan Wiki says their debuts annivs. are this weekend so i think it would be funny i they are not allowed to stream even these days
1689689839371.png

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
The fucking faggotry vagueposting had me like

Just fucking pull the trigger already, whatever it is they did, the decision was already made the second it was found out.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
According to Lui, summer means Scaredy Birb Week.

How quickly do you think Laplus did this cover so she could be the first in Holo?

*sob* "Don't you get it?"

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I think this confirms that they stopped them in order to investigate: Investigate what? IDK
Hololive recently found Omega's lifeless corpse absolutely riddled with spear wounds. It's why they removed her from the Hololive English channels tab. Since Vesper's not Japanese, they have to go through all that 'innocent until proven guilty' bullshit.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
To be fair, nothing is actually "confirmed". Everything is a rrat until either they return or Cover makes an announcement.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I honestly dont see the resemblance beyond the fact that its the same artist
I'm honestly in the same boat here. There's not anywhere near as much same-face going on like (eg: ) Fubuki's artist.
See:
Lee Siu (RIP)
1689552575381.png
Aomiya Yozuri
1689552592876.png
Shirahari Uni (RIP)
1689552563674.png
Have a Hana short

Despite being 3D with hands now Hana still has a 2D chest size.
Vox was a jobber
This was apparent since his performance at Wrestlesanji iirc.
The only body count Amami has is the Pikmin she's slain through her negligence.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last night Grimmi ended up showing a TikTok NPC and led to this

She proceeded to go "nya" several times thereafter.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
If you're asking me if I think it's a possibility open to them, then yes I think someone from VTA can be graduated and held for a future EN wave. I mentioned in my post last week that VTA auditions now allow for foreigners as long as they can get to Tokyo, so I think the consideration is already there even if I sincerely doubt they'll get many oil barons willing to fly out from Europe every week. Does that mean they SHOULD? I don't know. If I was in such a position, I would find the priority on 3D debuts and events in JP to be more enticing than joining EN where 3D debuts are still not past LazuLight.

That said, you need to get 100k subs first, and NijiJP in 2023 have had slow subscriber growth despite the fact that their viewership is very strong. Like, Aster has 300k subs and has 3D locked in, but he also has 450 viewers and doesn't do anything. Kuramochi Meruto debuted 6 months ago and only has 75k subs, but despite no 3D she does have an average of 2k viewers and is involved in lots of projects and shows.

If you're someone like Filia, what road do you choose? Guaranteed 100k subs and 3D with a gamble on viewership, and said 3D being nowhere in sight, or not guaranteed a fast 100k subs but you will probably have more stable viewers, involved in more things, and will likely end up getting 3D before recent EN members anyway? I feel most people will choose NijiJP.

And why wouldn't they? The JP branch is good vibes.

RiverBear

The Rrat

Early Adopter
If you're asking me if I think it's a possibility open to them, then yes I think someone from VTA can be graduated and held for a future EN wave. I mentioned in my post last week that VTA auditions now allow for foreigners as long as they can get to Tokyo, so I think the consideration is already there even if I sincerely doubt they'll get many oil barons willing to fly out from Europe every week. Does that mean they SHOULD? I don't know. If I was in such a position, I would find the priority on 3D debuts and events in JP to be more enticing than joining EN where 3D debuts are still not past LazuLight.

That said, you need to get 100k subs first, and NijiJP in 2023 have had slow subscriber growth despite the fact that their viewership is very strong. Like, Aster has 300k subs and has 3D locked in, but he also has 450 viewers and doesn't do anything. Kuramochi Meruto debuted 6 months ago and only has 75k subs, but despite no 3D she does have an average of 2k viewers and is involved in lots of projects and shows.

If you're someone like Filia, what road do you choose? Guaranteed 100k subs and 3D with a gamble on viewership, and said 3D being nowhere in sight, or not guaranteed a fast 100k subs but you will probably have more stable viewers, involved in more things, and will likely end up getting 3D before recent EN members anyway? I feel most people will choose NijiJP.

And why wouldn't they? The JP branch is good vibes.

JP Vtubing just seems like a better bet, in general, than EN VTubing, is why I ask. Viewerbase seems larger, but I was not sure how the average liver performed compared to the strong EN livers.

AZKi's account is still fucked.

foto_no_exif (4).png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Anyone know a program that will lower the vocals only so it sounds human?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom