"If you are embarrassed of yourself, why don't you use your gun?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kaela and Kronii Kollab today, here's kaela's POV.

waiting for kronii's schedule.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Yeah, the longer this situation with Magni and Vesper goes on, the more I feel reminded of that period of time after Zaions suspension.
Maybe it is a shadow suspension, and they decided that a public suspension would not be good because last time it did create a bit of drama and rrats (not that this kind of announcement wouln't)

I dont like this feeling, someone please tell me that doomposting like that is retarded.
It'd be depressing for a bit, but honestly, so long as Vesper goes back to streaming on Randon I'll get over it quickly enough. He got his name out there and exposure and showed he was really entertaining and could sustain a bigger audience given the chance which is the important bit. So I'm not worrying much because I'll just switch to following him there. Same goes for Magni and the Professor.

Last edited:

MyName

Oh, speaking of Bettel. He did mention in his fleshtuber twitch stream that he was about to take a 26 hour roadtrip soon. I wonder if that has anything to do with the other boys?
A particular mention from him was that he would have "good company". Take that for what you will.
Rat: he started ramping up his PL activities again because he saw how cover is getting rid of Magnie and wants something to fall back to not if, but when they want him gone.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
If vesper got shitcanned he must've gone final solution on his manager or something. After his suspension he cucked out for the most part and he seemed to be doing ok. If he lost his meds and went psycho it would be really funny and sad.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeah, the longer this situation with Magni and Vesper goes on, the more I feel reminded of that period of time after Zaions suspension.
Maybe it is a shadow suspension, and they decided that a public suspension would not be good because last time it did create a bit of drama and rrats (not that this kind of announcement wouln't)

I dont like this feeling, someone please tell me that doomposting like that is retarded.
The most optimistic take is that Vesper and Magni are working on something for the Tempus anniversary and the Vanguard doomposting is unrelated (realistically, they could be feeling down about some project they had getting shutdown).

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774's Touri Sei is currently on piano collabing with Chiyomi from Aogiri.

In two days she will also have a Clubhouse collab with Suo Sango.

And in a few hours, AZKi and Chloe are gonna do their singing stream that got cancelled last week.

As a yukata enjoyer, I am thriving :shubaIapprob:

Looking forward to this, considering the stream is still there I think this will run smoothly otherwise keep an eye on Sakamata's channel maybe.

Have some Hinaano laughing and lots of desk slams from the team who participated in the Valorant CR Cup.

VSpo Ramune backseating her senpai.

They won the tournament so all is good.

And Usuwa Suu being cute.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Startend returns in about an hour. Except it's Aqua and Towa playing Minecraft together while Suisei stalks watches them :suiseipyscho:

Jealous

Lurker
Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
No. And it stays that way.

I do like the way that Kiara uses Hololyzer and I kind of wish more members used and showed it on screen when they do their readings.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
As someone who had to spend a week putting up with the obnoxious vagueposting before Yugo's graduation, I'd like to offer a rare gesture of sympathy. It's agonising and I'm not sure what possesses the active members to worry fans in advance and you kind of have to hope for their sake that the reason justifies their behaviour.

In other news, VTA is on yet another break this week, so I think the annual NijiJP Koshien wave is imminent. 12 members graduated VTA at the same time like a week ago, adding onto Azusa's 6-month absence for a total of 13 missing. Gen 2 currently only has one person still in VTA, and Gen 3 was sliced in half despite only debuting a few months ago.

In Gen 4, Kamizono Io spent a little of her second stream showing that she can also speak English and German. Her English is more stilted than Firia's but it's pretty good. She never spoke any German. Fujidou Rokucho, who had to cancel her debut stream due to illness, showed off that she can also speak Korean. The philosophy around what Anycolor wanted from Gen 4 is very apparent.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Uruka is being super helpful to the urufugang:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
As someone who had to spend a week putting up with the obnoxious vagueposting before Yugo's graduation, I'd like to offer a rare gesture of sympathy. It's agonising and I'm not sure what possesses the active members to worry fans in advance and you kind of have to hope for their sake that the reason justifies their behaviour.

In other news, VTA is on yet another break this week, so I think the annual NijiJP Koshien wave is imminent. 12 members graduated VTA at the same time like a week ago, adding onto Azusa's 6-month absence for a total of 13 missing. Gen 2 currently only has one person still in VTA, and Gen 3 was sliced in half despite only debuting a few months ago.

In Gen 4, Kamizono Io spent a little of her second stream showing that she can also speak English and German. Her English is more stilted than Firia's but it's pretty good. She never spoke any German. Fujidou Rokucho, who had to cancel her debut stream due to illness, showed off that she can also speak Korean. The philosophy around what Anycolor wanted from Gen 4 is very apparent.
Welcome back !

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Skill issue tbh it's not Nolans fault the degen thread is unhealthily obsessed with him
one could argue it's entirly his fault.

if it makes you feel better it will be nice to shit on hololive instead of ninjisanji for once.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Ina also streaming at her usual time, even though I imagine she's still in Japan currently.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
The philosophy around what Anycolor wanted from Gen 4 is very apparent.
"Well since we FUBAR'd the non-english branch, I guess we might as well make our next JP wave to be multinationals to make up for it." - Riku "on speed drugs 24/7" Tazumi

Joking aside, it would be pretty cool if they went on and make the newest JP wave to be at least billingual.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It'd be depressing for a bit, but honestly, so long as Vesper goes back to streaming on Randon I'll get over it quickly enough. He got his name out there and exposure and showed he was really entertaining and could sustain a bigger audience given the chance which is the important bit. So I'm not worrying much because I'll just switch to following him there. Same goes for Magni and the Professor.
I do worry about what being canned will do to Vespers mental I can see him entirely internalizing the blame and going off grid for life as penance
one could argue it's entirly his fault.
One could argue anything about anything doesn't change the fact it takes two to tango

Mika playing Stickmin

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Lumi teaching us about Japanese pizza (NSFI).

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Lapu chan in Jail :(
20230718_101958.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom