"I'm always watching you pieces of shit"Komachi Panko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Vanguard vagueposting at the worst time imaginable. If someone can archive these, I'd appreciate it.

Gavis hasn't tweeted yet. I offer him as sacrifice if it means Vesper is safe.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Vanguard vagueposting at the worst time imaginable. If someone can archive these, I'd appreciate it.

He's dead, isn't he. Went to the great cycle store in the sky and Magni couldn't let his bro go alone.:urtearingmeapart:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Huh I wonder what could've been so ba.....

Limkin

Fake Nina account on twitter deleted all tweets and replies from it, only likes are still up. It was promising to put a tweetlonger near the end, did it go through or nothing was posted in the end? I didn't check

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Someone on twitter decided to be a massive femboy (I know shocking!) and report someone for a Pippa related tweet they made:

Archive
They got suspended:

Archive

Edit: Upon rereading the initial tweet:
1689673917620.png

1689673984773.png

Last edited:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Gavis hasn't tweeted yet. I offer him as sacrifice if it means Vesper is safe.
Oh, speaking of Bettel. He did mention in his fleshtuber twitch stream that he was about to take a 26 hour roadtrip soon. I wonder if that has anything to do with the other boys?
A particular mention from him was that he would have "good company". Take that for what you will.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Someone on twitter decided to be a massive femboy (I know shocking!) and report someone for a Pippa related tweet they made:

Archive
They got suspended:

Archive

Just looked at that account and yeah, that's some NAFO gaylord. Pretty much turbo EU tranny shills that go out of their way to shill pro-US involvement in Ukraine. The general consensus is that it's either a bunch retards or it's another failed psy-op. The only involvement with vtubers is that it happened to have Pippa and Nyanners and likely nothing more will come from this.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Anyone else have the "I'm a corpo VTuber" dream? Telling people about your dreams is always big fucking gay, but I'mma do it anyways and wanna hear if anyone else has had this shit happen to them.

Third time now that it's happened for me in the few years I've been in the Hole, and it's always the same. The dreams have only happened after HoloStars EN became a thing. I'm a big fan of them, Vesper is my Oshi. Nina Kosaka before that, much love to her, sad to see her go though.

The dream always follows the same pattern. At first I realize I'm super stoked to that I got in and I'm having a good time, I'm part of the Hs-EN, I'm a big-special-boy. As the dream goes on I realize that while I'm happy to be part of the group, I almost never stream, I have imposter syndrome, I don't provide anything of value, I don't belong. Starts out nice, ends awful. I completely understand my own mentality (unfortunately) for why my dreams end up this way and why I'm a piece of shit.

Partially I'm covering for my own narcissistic want to share my own experiences, but I do genuinely want to know, have any of you had similar dreams and do you feel that you understand your own role in your own dreams?

I've been a 0/1-view chuuba for nearly six months now and I've never had that one, but twice I've had dreams about being doxed and losing everything that have been so nasty that I've woken up from them. Which is kind of weird because there's not really whole lot to lose yet.

Sucks for you, when you're dead inside like me, you don't have any dreams - literally or figuratively!

Pioneer

Korone clipper has a new channel

I've been saying it wrong. This subtle lore is too cute; I would love to know more about everyone but it's always hard to keep up with years of content. @Pioneer is there a reason why she is a red bean? Why are the fans called pioneers?

Way before becoming AZKi, and before nayuta, she was called Hazuki Nano (葉月なの), it may be a coincidence, but it's nice to know. Azuki being a type of bean is probably unrelated.

Also, with their new system to merge artist channels, youtube messed up AZKi's channel.
It now leads to this : https://www.youtube.com/@AZKi-vi5mw where there's her subscriber count but no videos.
AZKi channel.png

You can still access the other one from this link : https://www.youtube.com/@AZKi where you can find all of her videos, the membership tab, but can't subscribe.
AZKi channel2.png

Hope it won't affect the stream with Chloe in a few hours. Fix this shit youtube.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

CHaD on some official sponsored stream this week for summer concert videos.
Also, IRyS in a skirt despite the original promo image making it look like she was in pants. They pulled a bait and switch!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

CHaD on some official sponsored stream this week for summer concert videos.
Also, IRyS in a skirt despite the original promo image making it look like she was in pants. They pulled a bait and switch!

these niggas did irys dirty, wtf is wrong with her teeth, she has the teeth of a crackwhore :urtearingmeapart:

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

They just got word of Vesper succumbing to his injuries from the car crash. Magni is now a buttpregnant nugget. Now he, Kronii, and Gura must raise Vesper's children as single mothers. Shinri and Hakka are grieving while Flayon is just sad he didn't manage to also get buttpregnant with Vesper before his passing. No we will not get a graduation announcement and I won't take my meds!:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I can't speak for others in this forum but would you care to elaborate on your nightmares as a VTuber?

I can't really remember much that I can elaborate on. I remember in the more recent one I had a feeling like I didn't want to go on the internet because people were posting cruel things about me, but I don't remember what exactly or where. After I was jarred awake, that realization that I couldn't remember specifics (and also I had just been sleeping for several hours) was what assured me it was just a nightmare and I could go back to sleep.

So far I haven't had any dreams I can recall about actually streaming or being in character as Murray.

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast

JMForte

Also, with their new system to merge artist channels, youtube messed up AZKi's channel.
This entire move seems fucked up. Like I can't even type in her chat because it's in sub only mode for five minutes but it says I'm already subscribed. A bunch of other issues but my lord, how did they fuck up this badly?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Pioneer

This entire move seems fucked up. Like I can't even type in her chat because it's in sub only mode for five minutes but it says I'm already subscribed. A bunch of other issues but my lord, how did they fuck up this badly?
Chat is somehow linked to the channel you can't subscribe to anymore. There's a workaround for now : you need to go to any of her shorts and subscribe there, you will be able to chat after 5 minutes.

Forget that, she just removed sub-only mode.

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Yeah, the longer this situation with Magni and Vesper goes on, the more I feel reminded of that period of time after Zaions suspension.
Maybe it is a shadow suspension, and they decided that a public suspension would not be good because last time it did create a bit of drama and rrats (not that this kind of announcement wouln't)

I dont like this feeling, someone please tell me that doomposting like that is retarded.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
To wash that 4chan post out of my mouth and because it's almost the anniversary of her graduation I feel like it's time to repost this again.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Yeah, the longer this situation with Magni and Vesper goes on, the more I feel reminded of that period of time after Zaions suspension.
Maybe it is a shadow suspension, and they decided that a public suspension would not be good because last time it did create a bit of drama and rrats (not that this kind of announcement wouln't)

I dont like this feeling, someone please tell me that doomposting like that is retarded.
How do we tell him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom