"Everybody, today my tongue will be long"Tokoyami Towa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I really do think the chumbud community is terrible and beyond redemption, but then I glance over to the adjacent boo bros cesspool and breathe a sigh of relief.I wou
I might not like being lumped in with the chumbuds, but I'm glad to hell that I was never labelled as one of those degenerate boo bro fucks.

Man, you guys know it's fucked when a chumbud of all fucking people is saying this kind of shit, right?
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
I wouldn't know what it's like to be part of a terrible community while taking solace in being slightly better than someone worse, with me being a Pipkin Pippa fan after all.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
I wouldn't know what it's like to be part of a terrible community while taking solace in being slightly better than someone worse, with me being a Pipkin Pippa fan after all.
Man, I'd call you a footfag but my oshi is patient fucking zero.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
You say that, but Pippa keeps talking about wanting Chat to piss in her mouth.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Moved the first one just now as I missed it while tagging posts but the second one was. Marking posts to moderate them can be annoying as select all is the option right next to set of actions. Must have hit select all then unselected all without thinking.
I appreciate the sweeping but I was referring to the fact that your post I was replying to had the original "yabai content" itself in the quotes. So even though you had sweeped up the yabai posts and its content into the degen thread, the yabai content itself is effectively still in this thread because you didn't remove it when you quoted the posts. The result is that you're basically cross-posting the yabai content that is now in the degen thread into this general thread with your quotes.

Last edited:

SpaceCrow

Anyone else have the "I'm a corpo VTuber" dream? Telling people about your dreams is always big fucking gay, but I'mma do it anyways and wanna hear if anyone else has had this shit happen to them.

Third time now that it's happened for me in the few years I've been in the Hole, and it's always the same. The dreams have only happened after HoloStars EN became a thing. I'm a big fan of them, Vesper is my Oshi. Nina Kosaka before that, much love to her, sad to see her go though.

The dream always follows the same pattern. At first I realize I'm super stoked to that I got in and I'm having a good time, I'm part of the Hs-EN, I'm a big-special-boy. As the dream goes on I realize that while I'm happy to be part of the group, I almost never stream, I have imposter syndrome, I don't provide anything of value, I don't belong. Starts out nice, ends awful. I completely understand my own mentality (unfortunately) for why my dreams end up this way and why I'm a piece of shit.

Partially I'm covering for my own narcissistic want to share my own experiences, but I do genuinely want to know, have any of you had similar dreams and do you feel that you understand your own role in your own dreams?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I appreciate the sweeping but I was referring to the fact that your post I was replying to had the original "yabai content" itself in the quotes. So even though you had sweeped up the yabai posts and its content into the degen thread, the yabai content itself is effectively still in this thread because you didn't remove it when you quoted the posts. The result is that you're basically cross-posting the yabai content that is now in the degen thread into this general thread with your quotes.
View attachment 36474
I’m generally more concerned about the amount of discussion those spawn than the content itself. Both posts were spoilered, one via Twitter embed spoilers and the other on site. I would have done so if they weren’t. I’d only remove it there if it was being deleted from the site entirely.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

I’m generally more concerned about the amount of discussion those spawn than the content itself. Both posts were spoilered, one via Twitter embed spoilers and the other on site. I would have done so if they weren’t. I’d only remove it there if it was being deleted from the site entirely.
I'll be honest, I wasn't really too concerned about it. I just couldn't miss an opportunity to tell a janny, "you missed a spot".

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Anyone else have the "I'm a corpo VTuber" dream? Telling people about your dreams is always big fucking gay, but I'mma do it anyways and wanna hear if anyone else has had this shit happen to them.

Third time now that it's happened for me in the few years I've been in the Hole, and it's always the same. The dreams have only happened after HoloStars EN became a thing. I'm a big fan of them, Vesper is my Oshi. Nina Kosaka before that, much love to her, sad to see her go though.

The dream always follows the same pattern. At first I realize I'm super stoked to that I got in and I'm having a good time, I'm part of the Hs-EN, I'm a big-special-boy. As the dream goes on I realize that while I'm happy to be part of the group, I almost never stream, I have imposter syndrome, I don't provide anything of value, I don't belong. Starts out nice, ends awful. I completely understand my own mentality (unfortunately) for why my dreams end up this way and why I'm a piece of shit.

Partially I'm covering for my own narcissistic want to share my own experiences, but I do genuinely want to know, have any of you had similar dreams and do you feel that you understand your own role in your own dreams?
I don’t have dreams. Which if the Internet is to be believed on the matter means I am slowly dying via a lack of REM sleep.
I'll be honest, I wasn't really too concerned about it. I just couldn't miss an opportunity to tell a janny, "you missed a spot".
Fair, this sounds like something I would also do if I weren’t the sweeper himself.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Not a cuck™

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

I've been a 0/1-view chuuba for nearly six months now and I've never had that one, but twice I've had dreams about being doxed and losing everything that have been so nasty that I've woken up from them. Which is kind of weird because there's not really a whole lot to lose yet.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Altare has joined Shinri in Exoprimal.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Didn't see anyone else post this yet.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

:nenebased:Chad Airi using TTS and creative ideas for streams when her voice is dead.:airidepressed:
:guraimwatchingyou:Virgin Beanut cowering in fear of her 90k subscribers while her voice is compromised:shiinastare:
just use your mortuary assistant voice
Clip Tax :menhera:Remi's mom has some question about this "Sauce-Gay" fellow, also Remi "angel mom" is depicted as the angel of death for being mean to wemi.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Vanguard vagueposting at the worst time imaginable. If someone can archive these, I'd appreciate it.

SpaceCrow

I've been a 0/1-view chuuba for nearly six months now and I've never had that one, but twice I've had dreams about being doxed and losing everything that have been so nasty that I've woken up from them. Which is kind of weird because there's not really whole lot to lose yet.

Any dreams on the subject are interesting. I re-iterate, talking about dreams with anyone makes me wanna punch that given person in the face, myself included, but I can't help but be interested in the subject, despite my self-induced face-punchability.
Mu r r a y...whatever your username is, I can't be dicked to figure out how this works right now, I'm too old and drunk to figure out how to tag you, You're one of the few members I've seen here who is openly trying to be a VTuber: Your response is therefore more valuable. I can't speak for others in this forum but would you care to elaborate on your nightmares as a VTuber?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Vanguard vagueposting at the worst time imaginable. If someone can archive these, I'd appreciate it.

pako is fucking cursed I tell ya :ironmousekek:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

here archive/archive/archive/archive
maha.png
joha.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom