"Yoshi can swallow an opponent and lay them as an egg, right? I felt that's strangely erotic; That moment of it popping out Yoshi's ass in Smash Bros, I would pause the game and touch myself alone."A-chan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MostlyALurker777

I knew her issue right away when she talked about that airbnb story. She seems sort of aware of it but I don't think she has the capability to overcome her issues or doesn't want to try and that's extremely sad to me because the real her that slips through the cracks seems like a genuinely nice and caring person that deserves to be happy.
In the off chance you read this parasite woman, chasing after the approval of a man who will never acknowledge you in the smallest way is not worth it. Value the praise of a person who knows you and cares for you enough to be there for you and is capable of calling you out on your bullshit. Also your streams are mid at best :SelenHAHAhere:
*hopefully slipping a dig with that will make it sink in.
so what you're saying is, if we send her enough hate to go fix herself she will?

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Monday is for Schedules and I intend to deliver. (At least from the Vtubers I actually monitor.)

Also does Ina's schedule font remind anyone else of Spongebob? I can't unsee it. :SelenHAHAhere:

F1MsudSaMAIrrAX
F1QkNmYXsAAIAIO
F1PeyuaagAI89SD

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

JMForte

In lemon whore news. Some madlad got a tattoo of her and it actually looks pretty cool.
Getting a tattoo of a vtuber is just as retarded as getting a tattoo of any other celebrity or streamer and of course the retard is from Brazil.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Poko karaoke

Fuyo raided Poko and now she’s sang a parody song of As The World Caves In about Fuyo’s stream. “and the ass was so fat, I want to hit it”

I’m dead, that was incredible

Makes me want to watch Fuyo’s vod

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Cries in brand account
:painpeko:
Just found out what this shit was myself a couple days ago.

you can't take away my copium, it's mine, and I'll take as much of it as I need to make EN3 a reality
I hope it's going to be an actual wave instead of just one talent, for the sake of that talent. I can only imagine the :autismvortex: that will descend from the build-up of waiting for ANY HoloEN talent.

From what I've seen, reactions were neutral at the start until:
  • it became clear that none of the talents have anything good to say about him
  • months and years pass by and he hasn't done anything besides making vague tweets
The fact that pretty much every girl in EN has generally had a much better vibe this year than last year really leads me to believe he was shitcanned not long after Tempus HQ debuted. While things aren't perfect, they are extrodinarily better than last year, where it was like a daily ocurrance to get Calli, IRyS, or Kiara to complain about something with management.
I don't remember where I heard it, but didn't Jenma become the head of EN management? I'm assuming this happened after fired/let go/whatever of "Omega". Which at this point has probably changed again since going to the 1:1 ratio.

The FOTM being a legit game? Some schizos were definitely sacrificed for this

God's Strongest Dragoon

Crossposting from the Phase Invaders thread.
Ember is playing New Vegas and she's modding it. She's about to start it.

Not-Username

I don't remember where I heard it, but didn't Jenma become the head of EN management? I'm assuming this happened after fired/let go/whatever of "Omega". Which at this point has probably changed again since going to the 1:1 ratio
Wasn't the 1:1 thing just an rrat?!
Last I knew Kiara and gura still have jenma.

Clip tax: gura meeting her wife (with jenma?!)

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

All 3 have waiting rooms up, but they'll raid into each other so I'll just post the first. Looking forward to Selen's the most, she always has some crazy project up her sleeve for these and this year she said she went all out budget wise.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Monday is for Schedules and I intend to deliver. (At least from the Vtubers I actually monitor.)

Also does Ina's schedule font remind anyone else of Spongebob? I can't unsee it. :SelenHAHAhere:

F1MsudSaMAIrrAX
F1QkNmYXsAAIAIO
F1PeyuaagAI89SD
>Ina's Japan trip was all a ploy to just play Pikmin 4 a day early

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
HAHAHA! That's what you get Pippa! This is what happens when you ban me!

Archive
Literally 1984.

cucurut

mpv-shot0001.png
lemon is live

Stunned But Dumb

New Nousagi video. I haven't watched a vid from him since he was wrong about Ina that one time, but some of you do so here

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
View attachment 36363
lemon is live
There’s too much going on man. It’s either this or Obysidia.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 36363
lemon is live
So the lemon stealing whore lets Sakana watch her shower in exchange for getting away with everything huh...

And he we all thought the Fishman wasnt full Miao smh, atleast he only buys gym memberships and no doordash

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

New Nousagi video. I haven't watched a vid from him since he was wrong about Ina that one time, but some of you do so here

are you talking about his blatant shitpost video

Stunned But Dumb

are you talking about his blatant shitpost video
It's very possible since I am vindictive and petty when it comes to Ina

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't remember where I heard it, but didn't Jenma become the head of EN management?
She is, yes, and you heard it from Kiara because I remember her saying it. Thinking about it, that would kind of lineup with the last time we saw anything about Omega, when Tempus debuted. I think she mentioned it sometime after that or around there. I think she was the one who said they had gone on a hiring spree for managers. Also, their manager position has been posted on linkedin perpetually for like a year now.

Wasn't the 1:1 thing just an rrat?!
Last I knew Kiara and gura still have jenma.
Jemna is Kiara-only now. Gura has another, unnamed manager. The 1:1 talent:manager isn't a rrat. The source is straight from Cover's website:
foto_no_exif (3).png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They had postings for EN3 before they started looking for specifically male talents. It seems more likely they just had trouble finding people for EN3 before Stars EN (which they actually found TOO many good people for) and decided to focus on them first, which I think was a good idea, since it was a new branch.

The fact that pretty much every girl in EN has generally had a much better vibe this year than last year really leads me to believe he was shitcanned not long after Tempus HQ debuted. While things aren't perfect, they are extrodinarily better than last year, where it was like a daily ocurrance to get Calli, IRyS, or Kiara to complain about something with management.

They clearly had some form of restructuring because they switched to a 1:1 manager to talent ratio, which seems to have improved things quite a bit.

Also, the Omega = Altare rrat is incredibly stupid. I have detailed why before, but search is broken still, I think. The only related rrat that was almost certainly true was Ao-chan being Sana.
I think holo in general has gone through a period of reorganization in the last year or so, they openly admitted in some interview that they weren't ready for the 2020-2021 boom and all of the drama they got into that year. Companies (specially nip ones) tend to be really slow to change and it probably took them months just to put a new action plan and company direction into order, now we are seeing the fruits of that with the amount of shit they are throwing at the wall this year.

Limkin

Yes, I am objectifying you right now Lumi.
No paizuri window, ew
God I hate emojis flying everywhere, fuck twitch

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom