"Hellooo guys! Hello hello, do you guys want to Go somewhere with meee? 'Go where Risu yeees' Go___bblin' deez nuts in your mouth HAW HAH HAW HAAAAW!"Ayunda Risu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

The somewhat shark-like twitch vtuber I shilled before is going to stream herself playing more aircraft games, this time Project Wingman.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
1000001156.png
According to Lumi, Hylo and Yuri were immediate best friends. Funny to see how that ended up for the two of them.
:tomagatyou:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Saw this on Reddit, but apparently Omega's account has been removed from the channel list, their teaser has also been made private.
1689614506514.png

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Saw this on Reddit, but apparently Omega's account has been removed from the channel list, their teaser has also been made private.
View attachment 36338
I can't believe Omega raped and impregnated Gura and caused her to not stream for the past year. At least they finally canned the bastard.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I can't believe Omega raped and impregnated Gura and caused her to not stream for the past year. At least they finally canned the bastard.
Nah the timing tells he impregnated Magni and Vesper and that the reason for their hiatus, ironic the spearer got speared in the end.
:vesperhnngggg:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Boat woman is currently malding about old bay for some reason with such vigor as well

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
View attachment 36338
Not gonna lie, I'm practically dying to learn what happened behind the scenes. Retarded manager overreaching? Clever plan gone awry over fan reactions (but those on twitter were pretty positive, with the negative reactions more or less contained to /vt/, as far as I can tell)? Some other kind of internal drama?

Or maybe Ina dumped her boyfriend and that was that. Who knows.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Pippa was in Lumi's chat for her debut, and is there today.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hopefully, this means EN3 is going to be a thing sooner rather than later, since Omega seemed to be the driving force of Holostars EN (and, in my opinion based on Cover's operations this past year, giving them room to breathe in place of a hypothetical EN3)

I still believe we could have had EN3 by now if the strategy wasn't to push back-to-back Male waves, and nothing else in-between, you can't change my mind

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Hopefully, this means EN3 is going to be a thing sooner rather than later, since Omega seemed to be the driving force of Holostars EN (and, in my opinion based on Cover's operations this past year, giving them room to breathe in place of a hypothetical EN3)

I still believe we could have had EN3 by now if the strategy wasn't to push back-to-back Male waves, and nothing else in-between, you can't change my mind
Don’t overdose on it

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Her location for the past 2 weeks has been a mystery.

Either she flew back home after the concert, in which for a period of like one week she was more active in collabs and streamed a bit (Peppa Pig), then flew back to Japan right after the Myth collab. She may or may not still be in Japan for this stream.

Or she has been in Japan this whole time, which also means she has been joining collabs at 5am and 7am JST.
I think she's just been in JP the entire time. I stand by that she's staying in Japan for an extended period of time and just sticking to her regular streaming schedule.

Even though it, to my knowledge, hasn't been mentioned. Their new studio seems to have streaming setups for visiting members. Going by the Ina and Anya Collab.

MostlyALurker777

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Don't think I've heard that rrat before?
The rrat was that Altare was Ina's FFXIV bf i think, mainly because they're both Korean and liked the game

Later when the OmegaAltare schizoposting it just became funny to fuse it into an über rrat for shits and giggles

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 36338
New rrat: Omega went on a schizo rampage, killed Vesper, and injured Magni. They are wiping his existence to cover it up, now.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I think she's just been in JP the entire time. I stand by that she's staying in Japan for an extended period of time and just sticking to her regular streaming schedule.

Even though it, to my knowledge, hasn't been mentioned. Their new studio seems to have streaming setups for visiting members. Going by the Ina and Anya Collab.
Ina has talked about seeing and hanging out with Gura since Ina got to Japan, so unless Gura went back home in the last few days, she's still there.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Not gonna lie, I'm practically dying to learn what happened behind the scenes. Retarded manager overreaching? Clever plan gone awry over fan reactions (but those on twitter were pretty positive, with the negative reactions more or less contained to /vt/, as far as I can tell)? Some other kind of internal drama?

Or maybe Ina dumped her boyfriend and that was that. Who knows.
From what I've seen, reactions were neutral at the start until:
  • it became clear that none of the talents have anything good to say about him
  • months and years pass by and he hasn't done anything besides making vague tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom