"Yes that's right; Do not jerk off to feet or else God will make sure that your dog explodes"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Not gonna lie, I'm practically dying to learn what happened behind the scenes. Retarded manager overreaching? Clever plan gone awry over fan reactions (but those on twitter were pretty positive, with the negative reactions more or less contained to /vt/, as far as I can tell)? Some other kind of internal drama?

Or maybe Ina dumped her boyfriend and that was that. Who knows.
Wasnt he listed in some covers or Original songs as a producer? Could've been that they got some femboy with enough money to throw at the brand to make them a super speshiul lore character but then nothing happend with that retarded angle

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Don't think I've heard that rrat before?
It was a whole family of rrats:

Omega AO-chan.pngOmegaltare.pngSanomega.png

It started with Omega = AO-chan = Ina's boyfrined, briefly detoured to making AO-chan and Omega Sana (I'd buy the former, the latter not so much) and eventually evolved into Altare = Omega (= AO-chan = Ina's boyfriend were eventually dropped).

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hopefully, this means EN3 is going to be a thing sooner rather than later, since Omega seemed to be the driving force of Holostars EN (and, in my opinion based on Cover's operations this past year, giving them room to breathe in place of a hypothetical EN3)

I still believe we could have had EN3 by now if the strategy wasn't to push back-to-back Male waves, and nothing else in-between, you can't change my mind
They had postings for EN3 before they started looking for specifically male talents. It seems more likely they just had trouble finding people for EN3 before Stars EN (which they actually found TOO many good people for) and decided to focus on them first, which I think was a good idea, since it was a new branch.

From what I've seen, reactions were neutral at the start until:
  • it became clear that none of the talents have anything good to say about him
  • months and years passes by and he hasn't done anything besides making vague tweets
The fact that pretty much every girl in EN has generally had a much better vibe this year than last year really leads me to believe he was shitcanned not long after Tempus HQ debuted. While things aren't perfect, they are extrodinarily better than last year, where it was like a daily ocurrance to get Calli, IRyS, or Kiara to complain about something with management.

They clearly had some form of restructuring because they switched to a 1:1 manager to talent ratio, which seems to have improved things quite a bit.

Also, the Omega = Altare rrat is incredibly stupid. I have detailed why before, but search is broken still, I think. The only related rrat that was almost certainly true was Ao-chan being Sana.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Wasnt he listed in some covers or Original songs as a producer? Could've been that they got some femboy with enough money to throw at the brand to make them a super speshiul lore character but then nothing happend with that retarded angle
Depending on what kind of "femboy" there's always a 48% chance that something happened to them. In Minecraft.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Goober streaming today. Thinking about it, I wonder if her and Ina are in Japan for UMISEA stuff or just Holo Summer concert stuff or both. Though, with that stream time, maybe she is back in NA now?

Gura updated her stream title. She is going to announce something in the stream, as well. Still have Ame, Kiara, and Gura left for their loungewear set of Myth outfits, so maybe that?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Gura updated her stream title. She is going to announce something in the stream, as well. Still have Ame, Kiara, and Gura left for their loungewear set of Myth outfits, so maybe that?
Announcement eh, we know what that's code for

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I loved this art and so I shall share it with you

Kaela by Zakimpo.jpg

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 36336

So will she play it up to feed the rrats or will she play it down to ignore the rrats

She is also the only one I follow that seems to have replied. Who is this questionare for, normies!??!! The normie ho side of vtubing!?!?!

Kson you should end unicorns once and for all and admit to sleeping with 5 thousand men
Please confirm the DancingCharmander rrats, it'll be so fucking funny.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Hopefully, this means EN3 is going to be a thing sooner rather than later, since Omega seemed to be the driving force of Holostars EN (and, in my opinion based on Cover's operations this past year, giving them room to breathe in place of a hypothetical EN3)

I still believe we could have had EN3 by now if the strategy wasn't to push back-to-back Male waves, and nothing else in-between, you can't change my mind
They had postings for EN3 before they started looking for specifically male talents. It seems more likely they just had trouble finding people for EN3 before Stars EN (which they actually found TOO many good people for) and decided to focus on them first, which I think was a good idea, since it was a new branch.

The fact that pretty much every girl in EN has generally had a much better vibe this year than last year really leads me to believe he was shitcanned not long after Tempus HQ debuted. While things aren't perfect, they are extrodinarily better than last year, where it was like a daily ocurrance to get Calli, IRyS, or Kiara to complain about something with management.

They clearly had some form of restructuring because they switched to a 1:1 manager to talent ratio, which seems to have improved things quite a bit.

Also, the Omega = Altare rrat is incredibly stupid. I have detailed why before, but search is broken still, I think. The only related rrat that was almost certainly true was Ao-chan being Sana.

Ultimately we have no idea what Omega did in the company, if anything at all, the idea that he was a manager is basically just /vt/ looking for a scapegoat to blame for any problem EN has had in the past 2 years, even the idea he was the one pushing for StarEN is born out of basically nowhere, when even Tempus has barely acknowledged him, and the whole thing about we would had a EN3 by now if weren't for tempus just feels like it crumbles when you realize every branch is currently in is biggest period without a new gen, is obvius that the decision to cut back on debuting girls is a company wide one, and I expect once we get EN3/JP7/ID4 it will another 2 years until the next ones again.

Last edited:

Limkin

56:46
"Send me hate", "If you love me you would hurt me", "I need to feel insignificant", "Tell me I am worthless, tell me nothing I do will ever matter". It's been a while since I hated a person as much as I do Dizzy's father. And I hate a bunch of vtubers so much I act like they don't exist even when someone else talks about them. This is on another level of fucked up.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 time today brought to you by... An inmate I stupidly forgot to note down lmk and I'll give proper credit for giving me clip material when I failed to restock in time
Edit: source is @electronic elephant thanks again for saving my bacon man

The first of their two clips I have uploaded for today and tomorrow is Airi getting more than she bargained for when she plays Padoru

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Calli's new song in collaboration with One Piece

Rock it Pink Woman.

Youtube link in the tweet is for the full version of the song she did for One Piece, which actually has an English part in the middle.

NGL, seemed like a huge miss that they didn't use her model with the One Piece outfit for the fucking One Piece MV.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
NGL, seemed like a huge miss that they didn't use her model with the One Piece outfit for the fucking One Piece MV.
If I had to guess, the MV was in the works longer than the actual model. And brand recognition or some shit, iunno.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Whose ready for more pegging?

Boat woman is currently malding about old bay for some reason with such vigor as well

She was right though. :SelenHAHAhere:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Whose ready for more pegging?

She was right though. :SelenHAHAhere:

Calling it now shes gonna mald harder than pippa on the password

she really is our pegging vtuber

The Rrat

Early Adopter
If I had to guess, the MV was in the works longer than the actual model. And brand recognition or some shit, iunno.
Also, the One Piece outfit is Live2D... if they used that for the MV, it would look stupid.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
In lemon whore news. Some madlad got a tattoo of her and it actually looks pretty cool.

"Send me hate", "If you love me you would hurt me", "I need to feel insignificant", "Tell me I am worthless, tell me nothing I do will ever matter". It's been a while since I hated a person as much as I do Dizzy's father. And I hate a bunch of vtubers so much I act like they don't exist even when someone else talks about them. This is on another level of fucked up.
I knew her issue right away when she talked about that airbnb story. She seems sort of aware of it but I don't think she has the capability to overcome her issues or doesn't want to try and that's extremely sad to me because the real her that slips through the cracks seems like a genuinely nice and caring person that deserves to be happy.
In the off chance you read this parasite woman, chasing after the approval of a man who will never acknowledge you in the smallest way is not worth it. Value the praise of a person who knows you and cares for you enough to be there for you and is capable of calling you out on your bullshit. Also your streams are mid at best :SelenHAHAhere:
*hopefully slipping a dig with that will make it sink in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom