General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Rock it Pink Woman.

Youtube link in the tweet is for the full version of the song she did for One Piece, which actually has an English part in the middle.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Coni Confetti is planning stream content (as a joke):

Archive

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Archive

Lia's got her beaten to the punch

edit: "I feel like I'm exploiting the mentally ill by watching this" solid quote by meatcanyon lol.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
That'd be playing with fire, though. We know about the kayfabe thing, but as I understand it, there are plenty of people, both within and outside the military, who take a dim view on pretending to be in it. Unless the kayfabe is really obvious and there's no chance of being confused for the real thing, I'd steer away.
Yeah stolen valor is no joke no way she is that stupid
Have a Hana short

"But hands"
kronk-point.gif

Kqsii drew Asmon Ayaya emote

This whole arc has been incredibly wholesome and adorable I love people communicating through language barriers

Archive

Wtf is an npc fetish?

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

"But hands"
View attachment 36331

This whole arc has been incredibly wholesome and adorable I love people communicating through language barriers

Wtf is an npc fetish?
Fleshtuber video about it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lumi's anniversary is live.

I miss this model. :pippasadl:
Screenshot_20230717_120742.jpg

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Is that a community-managed list based on who publicly confirmed they were in it? Seems small. It also seems odd that no Holostars made it in despite their popularity in Rust.
Lapu chan also got invited but if its like the Rust Server they can handle invitations in the long run of the server

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Goober streaming today. Thinking about it, I wonder if her and Ina are in Japan for UMISEA stuff or just Holo Summer concert stuff or both. Though, with that stream time, maybe she is back in NA now?

No Name

She has a pretty cool robot girl model, the chip/box thing is just her removable brain or something. Fairly neat little gimmick.
t109vk.png
Rumor is that she's also the reincarnation of Blair Labri, formerly of NexStage.
Ngl, pretty cool model.
Legs look a bit weird in that position, but it ain't like you're gonna see those most of the time anyway.

"But hands"
View attachment 36331

Wtf is an npc fetish?
I'm confused and scared to find out.

MostlyALurker777

Fleshtuber video about it.

While I can kinda understand the appeal of the E-girl NPC thing, this shit is still too weird and lobotomy inducing.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Last edited:

Limkin

Who the fuck is this bitch talking on Lumi's stream, did Ame kill the original owner of the channel, took it over and then lied to Sakana that she is "not going to fake the voice anymore"? This makes so much more sense, she got fed up with all the censorship and having to filter herself and became a skinwalker
Edit: The original idea is fucking terrifying, I am so glad they didn't go with it
I don't know how anyone watched Lumi at the start, the original girl has insufferable voice

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I love the music video the song is catchy and the English lyrics are fun that said

CALLI PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON THE GAIJIN AND SUB YOUR JP LYRICS

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Goober streaming today. Thinking about it, I wonder if her and Ina are in Japan for UMISEA stuff or just Holo Summer concert stuff or both. Though, with that stream time, maybe she is back in NA now?

Her location for the past 2 weeks has been a mystery.

Either she flew back home after the concert, in which for a period of like one week she was more active in collabs and streamed a bit (Peppa Pig), then flew back to Japan right after the Myth collab. She may or may not still be in Japan for this stream.

Or she has been in Japan this whole time, which also means she has been joining collabs at 5am and 7am JST.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>body count
:kroniiphone:
Screenshot_20230717-115223_Chrome.jpg

So will she play it up to feed the rrats or will she play it down to ignore the rrats

She is also the only one I follow that seems to have replied. Who is this questionare for, normies!??!! The normie ho side of vtubing!?!?!

Kson you should end unicorns once and for all and admit to sleeping with 5 thousand men

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Can't believe my oshii is resorting to bathtub streams again.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom