"I watched a video, people can fit a laccoon in their butthole... I don't get it, is it a bad thing? Is it a bad thing? I'll stop talking lol"Meloco Kyoran

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Mission Failure due to Overheat Condition
1689562019770.png

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
But plenty of men will conclude from a risk-benefit analysis that crazy sex wife is better than no wife.
Has to be something like her standards are so extremely high so the overwhelming majority of men are invisible to her.

Horo7618

No one in particular
But plenty of men will conclude from a risk-benefit analysis that crazy sex wife is better than no wife.
Well there's crazy and then there's crazy....

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
zayu gives no fucks about opsec anymore I guess

Looks like she was at the San Jose obon festival. And last week she said that she went to San Francisco for the day.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
What crippling red flag scares men away from a large chest Asian woman? 🤔
You're not her dad and nothing you ever do will be good enough for her. She'll compare you to her dad until you leave or die. I don't think many men would stick around or at least men she would be interested in. I pity dizzy a bit, her dad might have raised her to be a resilient woman but she fucked her over for life by never giving her positive reinforcement.
zayu gives no fucks about opsec anymore I guess

Looks like she was at the San Jose obon festival. And last week she said that she went to San Francisco for the day.

That's how you get stabbed in your apartment. Good luck to her.

God's Strongest Dragoon

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I dunno if Tomoe ever stated which branch she serves in, or what her duties are. But in the Navy I served on Hosptial ships, Cruisers, a Destroyer and even an Aircraft carrier briefly as an Advanced Technical Chief Hospital Corpsman. I sit back and think to those days, and not one of those environments would have allowed streaming, even during downtime on bases. It was always hectic.

I dunno how she manages to find the time/energy. I also don't know why she cares so much about the "Psyop" criticism when she makes the military such a big part of her character. 🤔
i suspect it's something like stationed forces with not much to do but go on patrols. or stand around all day playing cards or making terrible internet memes.

all she would have to do is pay for her own setup wherever said garrison is and shes golden. but i don't watch Tomoe so this is speculation with no basis in anything other then what i think makes sense.
Sure, it's a win for Aviel, but it's not necessarily a loss for Sakana. There's no way of knowing if any of the current or upcoming talents of Phase Connect have any issues with Rocca, or whether she would have been a good fit for Phase Connect's culture either. Hiring a bad-fitting talent can be worse than not hiring them at all, and we certainly don't need to tribalfag over it.
Even if Lumi is willing to put the past aside (not even sure if Lumi said or implied that or if its just a rumor I read on here) I doubt we would be lucky enough to get EVERYONE involve to feel the same way including Sakana or Aviel who may not have been directly involved but I don't doubt for a second both of them has the same thought "yeah im not risking putting the nukes in the same room" Even if again everyone involved put it behind them

Which is a shame I think both groups could bounce off each other well and as both groups are basically indie leaders at the moment a Collab would do both groups good.
So why was Dizzy the emotional support for these girls?
From my understanding shes just a nice person who actually took the time to sit and listen. that's it.Hope the mutual trauma dumping with Shiina helps.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
DIdn't see this posted, but earlier last week on the homeland's thread they were talking some mighty spicy things about Anny, who you may know as Neuro-sama V2's mama

The gist of it is that she was/is running a private Telegram channel where she talks about topics like masturbation and having brutal period cramps
View attachment 36268View attachment 36269
View attachment 36267

On top of that, Anny is Ukrainian and is worried about getting deported from Japan back to her native shithole where she risks getting bombed by CS-GO enthusiasts

There's apparently a /vt/ thread with more info, for those with more time on their hands than I do

Ngl, I do feel bad for her, home really isn't home for her anymore :pippasadl:
Nothing to add here, except for "CS-GO enthusiasts" giving me a good chuckle.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Even if Lumi is willing to put the past aside (not even sure if Lumi said or implied that or if its just a rumor I read on here) I doubt we would be lucky enough to get EVERYONE involve to feel the same way including Sakana or Aviel who may not have been directly involved but I don't doubt for a second both of them has the same thought "yeah im not risking putting the nukes in the same room" Even if again everyone involved put it behind them
Someone here posted a clip of Lumi wishing the best to chapi(roca) even saying she hopes she ended in holo. From what people said chapi was not part of the mean girl discord, who was part of it and did a lot of shit was menace/coni. I still think head jew fucked up by getting her, people like her are walking bombs and you never know what will set her off.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
if Dizzy weren't a vtuber her preferred occupation would be housewife.
*scribbles down notes* :shiinawangy:
What crippling red flag scares men away from a large chest Asian woman? 🤔
Uhh... will get back to you on that one.
You're not her dad and nothing you ever do will be good enough for her. She'll compare you to her dad until you leave or die. I don't think many men would stick around or at least men she would be interested in. I pity dizzy a bit, her dad might have raised her to be a resilient woman but she fucked her over for life by never giving her positive reinforcement.
Actual Daddy issues? I mean, It's not gonna be easy, but I can deal with that.

I think.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
DIdn't see this posted, but earlier last week on the homeland's thread they were talking some mighty spicy things about Anny, who you may know as Neuro-sama V2's mama

The gist of it is that she was/is running a private Telegram channel where she talks about topics like masturbation and having brutal period cramps
View attachment 36268View attachment 36269
View attachment 36267

On top of that, Anny is Ukrainian and is worried about getting deported from Japan back to her native shithole where she risks getting bombed by CS-GO enthusiasts

There's apparently a /vt/ thread with more info, for those with more time on their hands than I do

Ngl, I do feel bad for her, home really isn't home for her anymore :pippasadl:
Vedal needs to correct his woman ffs. Sadly he's just a techbro too autistic to touch vagina even when it's presented to him in a silver platter, which if he wasn't so obviously awkward and socially inept would be pretty based ngl.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I dunno if Tomoe ever stated which branch she serves in, or what her duties are. But in the Navy I served on Hosptial ships, Cruisers, a Destroyer and even an Aircraft carrier briefly as an Advanced Technical Chief Hospital Corpsman. I sit back and think to those days, and not one of those environments would have allowed streaming, even during downtime on bases. It was always hectic.

I dunno how she manages to find the time/energy. I also don't know why she cares so much about the "Psyop" criticism when she makes the military such a big part of her character. 🤔
As a Holofag I'm not following whatever is going on with Tomoe, but I was in an Army support admin unit and got out within the last decade so pretty recent. It was pretty much an office job besides morning PT, field training one day a week and the occasional getting volun-told for random details and classes/training. Streaming wouldn't be especially hard, soldiers would be home pretty reliably at 5 or 6 in the evening. If she is Air Force then it'd be even more like a civilian job. Being active duty and a streamer/vtuber wouldn't be an issue imo,

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Airi gets cool points for liking Medabots but that clip’s thumbnail is misleading, she just mentions several anime in passing
Apologies I just picked that pic cause 1. it's the anime I'm most familiar with 2. It was at the beginning of the video and 3. To encompass the general feeling like of nostalgia the clip contains

I figured the title would give the sense that medabots was just one part of the overall video

Going forward I plan to lean more on fan art for thumbnails so this should be a rare occurrence

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Hey @superduper, with all your experience in dancing, why do you sound absolutely exhausted after two songs? Are you not used to dancing for longer than the TikTok time limit?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Nebula Slasher

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Hey guys where is my Nigga Autisticus? I cant see his last post
I HOPE he didnt :gunpeko: himself because today is the Anniv. of Nazuna and the posts predicting her VS graduation now look like schizo posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom